Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Do we need a Lexi for Abhay in this show?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Guys,

For all those who have seen TVD, Stefan , the long distant cousin of our Abhay , had a best friend. Her name was Lexi and she had been with him, for him, for endless years. She helped him a lot in dealing with his demons and with her around ,Stefan would leave his melancholy and depression . He smiled , laughed , joked and attended Bon Jovi concerts with her.LOL....Lexi , who was told by Damon to look after Stefan ( hell, yeah, Damon loves Stefan inspite of all the professed hatred) ....she helped Stefan find the happy Stefan in him and helped him ease out with the life of a vampire. Lexi, a powerful vampire herself , was Stefan's BFF. And their relationship was all BFF-ish and platonic. It was horrid when Damon killed Lexi just to hurt and devastate Stefan. But when Stefan asked Damon , if he remembered Lexi , his reaction said that he wasn't exactly proud of snatching his baby brother's Lexi.

Likewise, we need a FRIEND for Abhay on this show. No third angle to him and Piya, no unrequited love , no romantic liaison. A platonic bestie who 'gets' and understands Abhay. Around whom, Abhay is not this perpetually suffering Byronic hero . Someone who makes him smile, laugh and just be himself , forgetting the burdens of his tragic life. Just let him be a boy next door. Yes, we need a Lexi for Abhay.

If the creators are so inspired by TVD, then, why not pick the good things. Instead of packing in characters , they use only as fillers, get characters who support your main cast and take the story forward.

The kind of condition that Abhay is in, he needs a sounding board . He needs a friend in this hour.

Abhay needs a Lexi more than ever. He needs somebody . Smile

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 06 March 2011 at 4:40pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxolubslubsyvidi263mitumishaheen_memonmonsoonloveAngel_voicecutemugNikhi.ifrah.havokhotlineBilliCat.-kavita-AnamikaSJain--sumana13--RB81she_ratchetQuirkyheena_mehtaasena-Nymphadora-AmeresDangelzamail1601Tani91TOTAL-ROMANTICCharu21EvIlNeSs_RoCkZragzz._Meena_

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
ohhh poco...tht's my heart's deep desire from last week....we need someone like lexi to enter the show who can ease his pain....we need a "platonic bestie"..a BFF..someone who understands abhay and his pain and cares for him...knows exactly how he is....even for some time...abhay can let go of his pain with tht person and genuinely smile for once...some one who can help in his tough time right now...someone with who abhay can open up...and express his feelings
this is high time..if abhay has ever had a friend like tht...this is the time he needs her the most....more than ever
i really wanna see a cameo character like this...and yes...they are taking inspiration from TVD..then why not take good things like lexi as well..any ways...they have flooded the show with so many characters..one more which is necessary and can also move ahead the main story of the show...she can put some sense into piya's head just like lexi had done for elena...and give a push to abhiya love story
i wish CVs would bring such character in the show rather than torturing us with tht stupid gay track...

Edited by kiranni - 06 March 2011 at 2:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree poco..abhay badly needs a BFF..

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Poco nice as always..BUT I would sooooooooo love only PIYA handling him..in every way..yeah HE needs to have someone..BUT I need that someone ONLY PIYA yeah agreed that even if its platonic..I would  love only PIYA there next to him..I am soooooo obsessed I guess... sorry if  I  have disappointed youLOL with my so predictable answer..!!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyilove99TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Poco nice as always..BUT I would sooooooooo love only PIYA handling him..in every way..yeah HE needs to have someone..BUT I need that someone ONLY PIYA yeah agreed that even if its platonic..I would  love only PIYA there next to him..I am soooooo obsessed I guess... sorry if  I  have disappointed youLOL with my so predictable answer..!!ROFL
LOL LOL LOL
TR..seeing piya right nw...i don't see her handling abhay the way he needs to be taken care of right now....at least not anytime soon...and abhay needs someone right now..in his tough time...we all know the big torture tht's coming for him...it would be nice if he had someone like lexi with him right now

Edited by kiranni - 06 March 2011 at 2:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
agree with u..........it would be gr8 if abhay has a vampire sis..................
she would support abhay n pia luv...........
love ur post n i know cvs will definetly do this becoj unhe ek mauka chahiye new entry karane ka.ROFL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

ohhh poco...tht's my heart's deep desire from last week....we need someone like lexi to enter the show who can ease his pain....we need a "platonic bestie"..a BFF..someone who understands abhay and his pain and cares for him...knows exactly how he is....even for some time...abhay can let go of his pain with tht person and genuinely smile for once...some one who can help in his tough time right now...someone with who abhay can open up...and express his feelings
this is high time..if abhay has ever had a friend like tht...this is the time he needs her the most....more than ever
i really wanna see a cameo character like this...and yes...they are taking inspiration from TVD..then why not take good things like lexi as well..any ways...they have flooded the show with so many characters..one more which is necessary and can also move ahead the main story of the show...she can put some sense into piya's head just like lexi had done for elena...and give a push to abhiya love story
i wish CVs would bring such character in the show rather than torturing us with tht stupid gay track...

i have been feeling the same. Sometimes, you need no one but your best friend who has seen you like none else. It is an unburdened relationship where you are friends simply because you like each-other and not because there are any expectations or responsibilities towards each-other. Abhay needs a BFF right now , to ease him, to listen to him and to settle him.  Abhay needs a Lexi more than ever and Lexi can help push AbhIya story just like it happened for Stelena.

We would prefer a sensible and sensitive BFF track for Abhay rather than this silly gay track which is not fit to be referred to as a joke either.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveAngel_voice

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Absolutely agree poco..abhay badly needs a BFF..

Yeah, sweetz. A BFF is desperately needed for some disaster management in Abhay's life. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Angel_voice

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index