Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Next episode that is episode 17 is to be telecasted on 12th of this month. Although the precap was not so clear for me yet I can give a short update. Precap started with a graveyard's scene where a man's dead body was shown inside a Cascate. Kd was talking to the judge that he believes someone is trying to make the case complicated. I think a girl was accused in this case. One scene was displayed in which the girl was shown hugging an old lady. I think the story revolves around a graveyard. If anyone can make the precap more clear then please do it.    LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaRR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Next Episode Discussions - Episode 17" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anandnitin30

anandnitin30

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

i think u r ryt but this is only precap and we know that various turns and twists come between the case

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I saw the promo tuesday night and the episode was clear for me. It's a case in which dead bodies are being exchanged. Kd visits the graveyard at night and suddenly someone hits his head with a heavy stone. Then he is buried alive. After that he comes to senses inside the grave and tries to be out. That's all. Hope he comes out soon otherwise I'll kill the person who did this.

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I was too happy yesterday as yuvraj got man of the match award 2nd time. He is too good.

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
guys post your comments here. I have an important exam today.

anandnitin30

anandnitin30

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

All the best

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anandnitin30

All the best
Thanx and welcome To adaalat forum. Hope you enjoy here.   Clap

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Sukhi di, fazy, vikrant... Where are you guys?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.