Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Prottasha

Goldie

Prottasha

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hey friends!WinkWe have seen 167 episodes Pyaar Kii Ye Ek KahaaniSmile .I want to know that which scene you enjoy much in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek KahaaniBig smile . If you r  interested than please give the video or picture or episode name with scene description here you can use youtube or if video or pictures.Smilelet me know ur viewTongue .No specific rules but the scene must be <min-3 and max-10 scenes or video > not more or less than thaSleepyt .Hope u enjoy doing it.Its only for entertainmentSmile.Let startSmile
Star

Edited by Prottasha - 05 May 2011 at 9:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997hreeyaaanshra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pyar ki ye ek kahani best scene choose" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daisy.me

daisy.me

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Hey are you mad it is a topic?

luvkasu

IF-Dazzler

luvkasu

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I really like that body heat scene! since abhiya is the reason i watch this show, the scene has to be theirs'.. 
I like that scene because it was the first thime we saw abhay getting panic due to piya's condition, he almost lost his cool temper n was hell worried for piya.. n piya for change gained conciouss n huged him n he huged her back, abhay even kissed her.. that part was amazing..
suku was looking innocent n beautiful n abhay was looking so hot without a shirt.. 
so to sum up, that scene had all what we wanted to see

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika.pratiksmadhuchellaiqralovespkyekkirannikasucrazyminahil1997Prottashaifrah.ffkhan-Sanjana-TOTAL-ROMANTICanshra

kritika.pratiks

Groupbie

kritika.pratiks

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

madhuchellaProttashahreeyaa

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Very sorry dear though I would love to have answered ..ME is such a ABHIYA fanatic that even a small eye stare scene fo their drives me crazy so I am not at all tehright person to answer this post..I AM DISQUALIFIED I must say..ROFL

Amulya159Asin.pkyekminahil1997

kasucrazy

Goldie

kasucrazy

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I like all the scenes of abhay and piya. Esp the scenes in which they have an intense eye lock or kisses ;)
my fav scene till date is the lake one! It was picturized beautifully n dil ebadat suited them n the situation alot. N yes the body heat scene is another scene close to my heart. Reason?as Ammara has pointed out that scene had all the elements from conceren to passion, struggle to hug, so it has to be my fav scene

sab2778

IF-Dazzler

sab2778

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
d best scene would be when all d college students were blaming abhay

4 beating maya nd pia held his hand nd said she was with him in d boys locker roomHug

Edited by sab2778 - 06 March 2011 at 2:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jProttasha

Prottasha

Goldie

Prottasha

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
              u r correct this scenes are really very nice

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.