Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun's IV on Nashik's news channel"pics on pg 55" (Page 31)

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
u Know guys  what i LOVE about all of us---just a thing  that we came to know about ArTi-we don't even have pics or Vid links as such......n this  topic garnered 53 likes.Approve.....................this is called POPULARITYCool............no one can even come close to this..Approve..........

whatever.we SURE  are the BEST fan group in this WHOLE WIDE WORLD...............!!!!!!!!!!

i love u all praanis....................Hug!!!!!!!see-happy days r so back with Arjun also  getting bck to his ArTing..............Big smile

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 06 March 2011 at 9:13am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Neith007shivangi278WAZMEluv_nishalshakti_rockpriya_27_23Bhawna_arti-Gunners-Raindrops.AmyArTiMayUrFantasia.-.Perk.-annie07Nikki_Titli

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

i wish i could see his smile and the dreamy look in his eyes..Day Dreaming

Mehaku-we will see it SOON.PRETTY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_27_23AmyArTiMayUrFantasia.annie07

nusrat123 Groupbie
nusrat123
nusrat123

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
waow!!!!funniest incident with rati......Tongue
thnx for the news................

Edited by nusrat123 - 06 March 2011 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

priya_27_23 IF-Dazzler
priya_27_23
priya_27_23

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

u Know guys  what i LOVE about all of us---just a thing  that we came to know about ArTi-we don't even have pics or Vid links as such......n this  topic garnered 53 likes.Approve.....................this is called POPULARITYCool............no one can even come close to this..Approve..........

whatever.we SURE  are the BEST fan group in this WHOLE WIDE WORLD...............!!!!!!!!!!

i love u all praanis....................Hug!!!!!!!see-happy days r so back with Arjun also  getting bck to his ArTing..............Big smile

TongueBig smileWinkDay DreamingBlushing
BlushingDay DreamingBig smile
Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
u are right debz , what makes us the strongest fan-base is that we never loose our passion - NEVER! - even if we don't get interviews, even if we don't get their confirmations. nothing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_27_23AmyArTiMayUrNikki_Titli

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi278WAZMEluv_nishalshakti_rockpriya_27_23Ritu.VAmyArTiMayUrNikki_Titli

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
....and the smallest of things makes us happy LOL greed ki jagah hi nahi hai LOL....ek baat toh hai tat ArTi has made us very patient LOL

priya_27_23AmyArTiMayUrNikki_Titli

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wind453

There was an interview of Arjun on Nashik's local news channel yesterady which my friend saw. She friend gave me an update on it though she did not see the whole interview she gave  me an update of whatever part she saw. Thought of sharing with you guys.

Arjun was wearing white t-shirt and navy blue shirt on it. Arjun said  his father used to live in nashik at panchavati.  

A caller called him and asked him what was his funniest incident with Rati?
Arjun said once we  were dancing  when we fell down and rati fell on me and i almost got injuredLOL
(Getting injured kab se funniest incident ho gayaConfusedLOL ). He then said whenever we used to dance our nose usually use to get takraofied and we had got injured many times. He then said once i picked her up and woh mere haat se choot gayi(something like that these are not his exact words)

While he was saying this he was smiling all the way.( something similar to when u remember something or think abt something and smile automatically comes on your face)

Then a caller named pradnya called and she was almost  on verge of saying i love you.

Arjun then said one should give priority to their family b'coz if you make your family happy u too would be eventually  happy.

Later on he talked abt his favourite songs. It included chalte  chalte and some  tum mile hum mile song and many more. 
He then sang the title track of chalte chalte. 

I will try to get video link once i go to nashik as my friend was unable to record the interview but she has taken few snaps of the inteview which she would mail me in two or three days.

Basher plz stay away from the topic.

Vinu Hug ...You made our Day..  Thanks for sharing this news n please say thanks to your freind from our side tooo.....

Happy shappy hai hum artians  Big smile ...First Arjun Interview and Naak ka Takrana with Rati Winkand India Winning Todays Match Hug

I never knew .. Fallling n getting injoured is Funny LOL ..Arjun is definetly missing all these.. BTW .. PMMKA ka promotion thaa kya ???????

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A caller called him and asked him what was his funniest incident with Rati?
Arjun said once we  were dancing  when we fell down and rati fell on me and i almost got injuredLOL
(Getting injured kab se funniest incident ho gayaConfusedLOL ). hahahahh Rati fell on him and he almost got injured ROFL ....RealllyThumbs Down ....

He then said whenever we used to dance our nose usually use to get takraofied and we had got injured many times. He then said once i picked her up and woh mere haat se choot gayi(something like that these are not his exact words)  well we all know you like Ratis Nose . ( Interview main padha thaa )  .....Nasik main Nose ka Takrana.ROFL..LOL

Love You Arjun .. Love u Arti ...Love you rati... We r the best FANS ..we can say this proudlyApprove

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 06 March 2011 at 9:44am

luv_nishalpriya_27_23AmyArTiMayUr

Go to top