Arjun's IV on Nashik's news channel"pics on pg 55" - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Amazing Sajda n PBM pics.............Sizzling Hot.................πŸ˜ƒ..............🀣🀣
yahhhhhhhhhπŸ˜ƒ.......🀣

Amazing Sajda n PBM pics.............Sizzling Hot.................πŸ˜ƒ..............🀣🀣

SHUT  UP-BESHARAM.......STOP IT HERE AT LEAST..........😑🀣
Someone give me Arjun Bijlani's number THIS INSTANT!!! I want to talk to him and ask him sooo many questions regarding this iv....pehle toh injuries arent funny at all...and secondly he was asked to give just 1...he cant give sooo many questionable incidents and get away with it.....NO WAYS, MAN!!!😲
@amy.. arey he didnt want to talk abou pmmka πŸ˜† and to hs luck he got a chance of talking on hs fav topic.. πŸ˜‰ why wud he talk nly few words 😳 😳
Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

yahhhhhhhhhπŸ˜ƒ.......🀣

yeah amy ishtyle.............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

Someone give me Arjun Bijlani's number THIS INSTANT!!! I want to talk to him and ask him sooo many questions regarding this iv....pehle toh injuries arent funny at all...and secondly he was asked to give just 1...he cant give sooo many questionable incidents and get away with it.....NO WAYS, MAN!!!😲

ROFL.SUE him for this Amy..............😳🀣
Originally posted by VasanthaArTi

@amy.. arey he didnt want to talk abou pmmka πŸ˜† and to hs luck he got a chance of talking on hs fav topic.. πŸ˜‰ why wud he talk nly few words 😳 😳

@bold: woh toh it was obvious...tabhi toh he ended up talking sooo much about what was supposed to be ONE funny incident....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

SHUT  UP-BESHARAM.......STOP IT HERE AT LEAST..........😑🀣

they are Smoking Hot..........no offence........😊🀣

yeah amy ishtyle.............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Copy CatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@amy.. rati told n TT iv na.. he loves poking her nose, wrestling with her.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

nd n dat vday delhi article.. she told na.. al hs hands and legs are always on hr 🀣