Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Zaxo

So AB is following steps of Aamir Salman Saif and SRK huh ?

Damn!
Bachans should try doing something productive rather than making a fool of themselves in front of sane people.

wasn't Bachchan Sr the first one to do that?
Nishabd-jia khan-remember๐Ÿ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am glad he is not working with sri devi's daughter.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Relda

Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, can beat the pairing of Rajnikant and Deepika. 62 year old romancing a 24 year old.. Anitabh-Sri Devi are johny-come-latelies in front of that

The Amitabh-Jiah Khan pairing in 'Nishabd' [2007] beats that ^ pairing... ๐Ÿ˜‰
As Amitabh is now 68, and Jiah is 23 = 45 year gap
Also, your info is incorrect: Rajnikanth is 61, and Deepika is now 25 = 36 year gap.
Edited by Star_No_1 - 13 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_No_1

The Amitabh-Jiah Khan pairing in 'Nishabd' [2007] beats that ^ pairing... ๐Ÿ˜‰
As Amitabh is now 68, and Jiah is 23 = 45 year gap
Also, your info is incorrect: Rajnikanth is 61, and Deepika is now 25 = 36 year gap.

I don't think Nishabd is a valid comparison because in that movie Amitabh was acting his age of 60 as a retired father of grown-up children. He was infatuated with his daughter's friend who again was acting her age. Similar to Lolita and American Beauty.
I am assuming Rajnikant is not going to be playing the role of a retired 60+ man. Deepika is going to be his romantic interest (meaning contemporary age), not some senile infatuation.

PS.. I am sorry.. 36 is soooo much better than 38. My bad.๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Relda - 13 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aww, poor akshay, saif, ajay are feeling left out in all this cos they also likes to work with actresses half their age
yep, Khan's are def. more talked about minus saifoooo khan of course

anyway i dont exactly blame them cos all actresses who suit them in terms of age are being offered mother roles instead ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: chocobear88

wasn't Bachchan Sr the first one to do that?
Nishabd-jia khan-remember๐Ÿ˜†

LOL you kinda ryte๐Ÿ˜† Bachan Sir has laid a new foundation which everyone is following
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

๐Ÿ˜†
teacher ji ive never thought of the name that way before๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† I swear I never saw that name as I see it now ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
Eraser  devi  erases all our ignorance and leds us into knowledge๐Ÿ˜›
qwww thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaxo

So AB is following steps of Aamir Salman Saif and SRK huh ?

Damn!
Bachans should try doing something productive rather than making a fool of themselves in front of sane people.

What is so foolish ? Its the norm in Bollywood  SRK romancing Deepika or Salman with Sneha Ulal is no different than AB Sr and Sri. No a few year here are there does not make SRK/ Aamir/Salman any less guilty of this practice.
Anyway Sri and AB have been paired together decades ago so its not something new. There is a whole group of people waiting to cast them together and apend all that money on a movie. Why would they refuse this offer just because it offends a certain group of people who would be offended by practically anything they do  ? ๐Ÿ˜›
qwww thumbnail
Originally posted by: Relda

I don't think Nishabd is a valid comparison because in that movie Amitabh was acting his age of 60 as a retired father of grown-up children. He was infatuated with his daughter's friend who again was acting her age. Similar to Lolita and American Beauty.
I am assuming Rajnikant is not going to be playing the role of a retired 60+ man. Deepika is going to be his romantic interest (meaning contemporary age), not some senile infatuation.

PS.. I am sorry.. 36 is soooo much better than 38. My bad.๐Ÿ˜›

True  - there is a lot of difference.
I guess the moral police should take over Bollywood and not let films like Lolita/Nishabd be made๐Ÿ˜•
qwww thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

aww, poor akshay, saif, ajay are feeling left out in all this cos they also likes to work with actresses half their age

yep, Khan's are def. more talked about minus saifoooo khan of course

anyway i dont exactly blame them cos all actresses who suit them in terms of age are being offered mother roles instead ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

True its what the audience demands. If the aam junta would see movies with SRK madhuri as the main leads then they would have been cast together now. The film fraternity is afterall a business they are making what sells. Its a sad fact.