Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm missing the episode !!!! My official updated might be busy so someone do keep me updated :)
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
title- magic cannon ka raaz
director-prabal baruah
story & screenplay-prabal baruah
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Umm amy updates ??? Episode nice or bad ?? I just started after arguing with family .... Came the CID pj ... It was yuck ... Was horribly embarrased so didn't continue !!! Waiting for updates !!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well, as i had expected, the case has been a total let down for me....freddy at his imbecile best😡,the PJ was🤢 ,abhijeet disappeared after the initial scenes, then it was sachin-daya-freddy everywhere, vivek again getting no limelight😡...one of the worst team distributions ever...i mean, i was myself posting 2 days back that this weekend's cases wont be outstanding as it is FW's trend that the cases preceding a series are never much to look out for,but still i was totally disappointed today...the storyline too was not very scintillating and i cant belive this came from PRABAL BARUAH, one of the best directors of FW...when i saw his name as the director and storywriter, i cheered up a little and thought that may be i would be proved wrong and the epi would be good....but the moment i saw the foolish camaraderie involving freddy's wife again rear its ugly head in the initial scenes of the epi, i began to have an inkling that this case was gonna go down the drain....and lo and behold...it happened...i dunno about the others but am totally disappointed and feeling down in the dumps 
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What's with Aditya Srivastav these days....he's missing on fri as well as on saturdays.....it's getting boring without him. And today he was hardly there in 2-3 scenes.....😔  

Anyways, I hadn't been expecting much from this episode and I was totally watching it in bits and parts, but, I thought the ending was quite unexpected unlike lotsa episodes in the recent past. 

But, I think the murder method was reeally obvious and it was lame that our CID team couldn't figure it out earlier. I didn't like how they kept coming up with ridiculous theories while trying to figure out the murder. 🤢  Especially coming from ACP and Abhijeet.......🤢🤢🤢🤢
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i was expecting before the episode on-air...that end of the episode will be 🤢...When i watched the promo, i was expecting that...What was in the episode....???Freddy jock??? really typicall investigation....Abhijeet was missing after the first seen even the ACP Sir and vivek.....What was that...And the great confessionof the murderer...just hating..thats y he killed the magician...wow...so typically hating reason.....Really dont like the Episode...just one thing i like Daya Performence😊....Nothng else
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
PJ : Maa kehti hai beta so jaa..nahin to Gabbar aa jayega.. ACP kehta hai..Daya gaddi jor se chalaoo.. nahin to khooni bhag jayegaa..
What a smile from Tarika..when she said Dr. Salunke that Fredie must enjoyed the joke very much.. Hi Hi..😃
Nothing to mention..Getting everything perfect PB was unable to create the magic..due to weak story and directions.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont understand.....how the man was out from cannon?
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The episode wasn't much impressive.Abhijeet sir was present at episode's start but later on the investigation was carried by Daya sir.Daya sir did a nice job throughout the episode.Vivek also didn't get much prominence.CID jokes are back as Freddy sir read a cid joke from his mobile in forensic lab...The plot wasn't much intriguing as well..
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I remeber on thing...ACP SIR was Saying to freddy in the lab...Bhabi ka phone/msg (dont remeber word exactly).....freddy's wife is ACP SIR bha😕bi...i m confused..anyone can clear that???