Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
There is nothng to discuss before the promo is out......

The idea of bi-weekly only works...if the team will be distributed in two parts..one team comes in one Episode and other will be in second......In this way, each actor get a chance to prove himself and also work in the episode.....But this idea is not good for all of us...Because we all want to watch trio in every episode.....we can't think any episode without trio....

Last evening, i was watchng the old episode.i dont remeber the name of that case exactly..but it was that one which locations was Manali and Shimla....The whole episode was beautifull because of the locations and also because of old cast.....ACP Sir, Abhieet, Daya, Vivek, Freddy....DR.Saluka , Dr.Tarika and also Tasha was there....it was complete episode...While watchng that i was thinking...FW was no need to add two more officers in CID....Schain and kajol are good actors and they both are improving day by day...but there was no place in CID....Before them.....Cast was enough to perform.....So i feel, bi-weekly is not a main problem but total numbers of cast is problem more than that.....it is onle just my thinking.....
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope Dr. Sonali aka Manini Mishra make a comeback this time. Her name is still in name-casting of CID. It means she is not out of the show. As for the new cases, Forensic desperately need her as second Doc.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess she left the show. They are so lazy to edit credits and thats why she is still there. my be because she have no special role in there, and better things to do outside.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Lazy ? They chopped Vaishnavi's name after the episode she died. I don't think she left. But she is a guest appearance for the show.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I prefer her as a supporting cast. not as forensic expert. can't see flirting with Salunkhe.🤢
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It only depends on how the writer has written the story!!!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well Manini is very much a part of the show !!! She's busy with some film these days !! So isn't coming up !!!
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why doesn't someone else get offers like this???
anonymous7 thumbnail
I wonder if there will be a case on Dr. Sonali's long disappearance............

which was the last episode she appeared????? was it khatre mein tasha???
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

I prefer her as a supporting cast. not as forensic expert. can't see flirting with Salunkhe.🤢

I also think the same their age difference is much and that is remarkable