Poll Question :

So who do you think has the best chemistry?

Poll Choice
Jagya - Gauri
Jagya - Anandi
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
hey friends according to you which jodi is better to look at...jagiya-anandi urf shashank-pratyusha...or jagat-gauri urf shashank-anjum......which one is more like made for each other.....please comment freely friends
Hands down its Shashank-Anjum ..... Jagat-Gauri  for me ! 😳
I personally  don't like to see jagya and gauri romance when i remember anandi but when i forget anandi then i like jaguri romance...they look so cute together ...and now a days i am liking it yar.....so my vote goes to jagya and gauri 😊
                                          plz give ur vote and comment why u like this jodi😊
Ofcourse Jagya-Gauri they rock!! Sizzling chemistry :-)
@nirma1

Could you make it single vote per person...multiple votes won't help :-)
Originally posted by divmath

@nirma1

Could you make it single vote per person...multiple votes won't help :-)

thank u for suggestion but can u help me how to change in single vote per person...😊t
Ofcourse jaggya and gauri.. he is superb yaar......
I WANT TO SEE ROMANCE BETWEEN JAGGYA AND GAURI.. SO MY VOTE GOES TO GAURI AND JAGGYA....
I am happy to see gauri and jaggya romance... they both looking awesome..... and i want that they marry to each other... and happy in her marriage life👏..
Aur jo ye thode bahut vote jaggya or anandi ko mile hai.. vo bhi logo ne anandi par tharas khakar diye hoge... plz plz give ur one vote to gauri and jaggya....