Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Look At You Anurag Before Talk About Salman. - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sallufanno1

hmm anurag realy regerets those tweets.. lol
after all salman khan fan attacked him lol

saala mota sandh

Viewbie's Note: Bashing is not allowed. You might be Salman's fan, so against what Anurag has said or whatever...but you cannot bash. Everything can be done in civil manner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah like everyone said both parties need eachother. salamn khan isnt an actor hu gives hits after hits like other actors. i think after a long time he had a wanted and a dabangg. and of course salman presence added to the film n character.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
W*H swearing on IF eh

this is why i dont like agressive fans

im glad anurag apologised when abhinav told him to

i dont think anurag cares about salman or his gaali dene waale fans
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know i said a gali sorry about that

btw bandicoot i like ur surya siggy
Mistyy thumbnail
i was so confused, now i understand the whole situation.

Anurag is emotional fool, Abhinav is cool headed ..he will go far in industry, and yes i would like to know his reason for opting out of dabaang!!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
as per me Dabangg kind of movies actually work bcz of star power , if there wld be no Salman in Dabangg it wld not be a successful movie for sure but can't say same abt the director Abhinav ...... it has not a strong story base, it mainly worked bcz of Salman, his character in the movie , songs etc ....... yes it has everyone's contribution in it , including Abhinav's the most but still for me it was not a director' movie ...... Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes its true..
the movie is boring i watchdthe movie coz of salman khan..
had it been other actors i dont think i would have seen it..

tere mast mast do nain is my all time fav..

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

as per me Dabangg kind of movies actually work bcz of star power , if there wld be no Salman in Dabangg it wld not be a successful movie for sure but can't say same abt the director Abhinav ...... it has not a strong story base, it mainly worked bcz of Salman, his character in the movie , songs etc ....... yes it has everyone's contribution in it , including Abhinav's the most but still for me it was not a director' movie ......

Agree😊 It was my honey who made it work! . Also, Salman has said nothing. The argument is btw Arbaz and Anurag (they are big boys). Why put Salman into it!
Edited by wat_up - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I hate those ppl saying crap about Sallu 😡

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And where was that so called star power of Salman when his movies were not clicking.... Up until Wanted werent many of his movies tanking back to back...

Anyways...I am not saying that Salman has no Star Power... Of course he has star power... And if it wasnt for him and if it was any other star in Dabangg the movie would have fallen flat....I agree Salman is the one who carried the movie.....
All I am saying is equal credit goes to the director too...he is the captain of the ship and he is the one who makes or breaks the movie... yeah the final credit goes to the star but lets not forget the directors role in the movie...his vision.....

And coming to this saga ... Well its understandable that Abhinav does not want to do the sequel...His choice...whatever works for him...

And coming to these two who are fighting it out ...Anurag has always been bitter abt life and bollywood...thats what comes across in his interviews...
and Arbaaz, all he has seen until now is failure... so one success and its just too hard for him to handle with humility.....related to Dabangg anything and everything pisses him off and he starts ranting....
I remember he had a twitter war with Shobhaa de too.... 

Anurag and Arbaaz should just take a chill pill....