Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rani on cover of Cineblitz - Scans/Interview added (Page 9)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Rani can still look great in western attire:

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 06 March 2011 at 4:49pm

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Originally posted by chocolover89

I think the reason people, including me, think she doesn't look classy or nice in such western wear is because Rani, simply put, does not have the body type to carry them off. She's much too short and her legs aren't exactly as sexy as other actresses to carry off clothes like the one on the cover page or any of the short western outfits she's worn recently in pretty much every public event we've seen her attend..And because they don't suit her, it gives off a vibe off trying too hard..

I know because I have the same problem..I'm really short (so much for drinking milk makes you taller Angry LOL) and my legs aren't as nice/sexy as some other girls..

Other actresses like Deepika, Priyanka, Sonam, Preity, Kareena, etc. have a body that suits western wear much better. It's not like Rani can't wear western at all..she just needs to pick clothes that suit her better and IMO she hasn't done that well especially lately since her "comeback."

I somewhat agree to the bold statements. But as you said that doesn't mean she can't wear western. She just needs to make the right decisions.

Exactly..that's why I wish she would hire a stylist..or fire whoever is her stylist if she currently has one.
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
well i'm sure she's doing what's best for her.
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zareena

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

I think the reason people, including me, think she doesn't look classy or nice in such western wear is because Rani, simply put, does not have the body type to carry them off. She's much too short and her legs aren't exactly as sexy as other actresses to carry off clothes like the one on the cover page or any of the short western outfits she's worn recently in pretty much every public event we've seen her attend..And because they don't suit her, it gives off a vibe off trying too hard..

I know because I have the same problem..I'm really short (so much for drinking milk makes you taller Angry LOL) and my legs aren't as nice/sexy as some other girls..

Other actresses like Deepika, Priyanka, Sonam, Preity, Kareena, etc. have a body that suits western wear much better. It's not like Rani can't wear western at all..she just needs to pick clothes that suit her better and IMO she hasn't done that well especially lately since her "comeback."

So true. The stuff she wears just doesn't flatter her in any way. She just needs a better stylist. Because her past few looks haven't really been working in her favour.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserturqoisedress

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Cutie when I said she couldn't carry off western..I meant the short clothes she chooses to wear ie tiny dresses and miniskirts. Denim and all she looks fine in :)

I was referring more to her outfits like these:

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
i loved her look in dus ka dum face up. but i agree with you that the outfit was really hideous and short.
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali10petticoatZareena

Go to top