Fan Fictions

*Kismat Se Bandhi Ye Dori* MN FF(Update Pg 59) (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 64

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
*Sigh* It has been a long time isn't it. I am sorry guys. I don't have any excuses to give you for this long delay.. all I can say is that I'm sorry. I was just busy, very busy in my life.. It has been like a whirlwind in these two years, and now again, I'm back to the same phase I was going through when I first joined IF. That time I was waiting for some good things to happen so that it would change my life, and now I am waiting for the hard work of my last two years to bear fruit for me. 

I know many of you have forgotten me, I never did anything to be remembered. But I am again back here, for those who still remember, that yes, there was someone named Jiya who had started this FF, and had left it behind incomplete. 

This update is not my favourite one, I don't even know what I have written in it. I will take some time to be back in that flow, and I am sure you guys will wait for me to get there. Itna toh haq banta hai na mera ki aapse thoda aur waqt maangu!!Smile

And in the end, I would like to dedicate this update to my jaan, UmiHeart, my sweetheart NikiHeart.. and Faria, Anila, Fiza Api, Maha Api, Sanchu, and many others, who till now have remembered this lost FF of mine. Thank you guys, thank you sooo much.

Love, 
~jiya~

Edited by --jiya-- - 01 April 2013 at 11:36am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009krish_artihasiniangelparul_bansaldua22Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12Irum.kirti123SujaLuvsMayur-Anila--SakuraS-shafy_MN.Perk.--Sanchu---SupriyaluvsMN-drfizaahmedMaria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Kismat Se Bandhi Ye Dori* MN FF(Update Pg 59) (Page 59)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Chapter 13

We say, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but we forget that eyes are shallow. They believe what they see, and thus, they easily fall prey to deception. There is beauty that satiates only the eye, and the eye falls for it so much, that the heart cannot see the truth. Real beauty is that which soothes the heart before it satiates the eyes, beauty that touches lives and makes them beautiful for eternity.

Mayank smiled as he looked at the new picture frame that now adorned his table, a snap of him and Nupur, clicked at a family function. His life has changed a lot in the past few months. He has probably agreed to give his heart a second chance, and to his surprise, he has only encountered with happiness after his decision. With every passing moment, he has fallen in love with his innocent bride to a newer extent; with every passing moment, he has found a new aspect in her to love.

"Mayank!!" His trance was broken by his best friend's voice. He smiled at Arav, because he could see in his face what he intended to say. As Arav seated himself before Mayank, even he could read what the sparkle in Mayank's eyes meant. They did not say anything to each other, because Arav didn't want to infuse his skepticism into Mayank's joyful heart right now, because somewhere he also felt that maybe Nupur was a right decision. They carried on their business discussions, the routine stuff, and the day went on smoothly as a regular day.

On the other side, Nupur didn't really have time to think about the flip in her heart and the butterflies in her stomach. She was too busy with her papers and studies. But, as she stepped out of college today, she realized that a lot of things are going to change now. She had just got the news that her project has been approved and she'll have to go to Mumbai for two months for the next phase. A lot of things were jumbling up in her mind, it's a great opportunity, but I'll have to stay away from home for so many days? But what about my dream? And what about Shilpa Ma? And Mayank? Her thoughts stopped here. What about Mayank? Yes, Mayank was her husband, but their relationship was…of friends… She winced at the thought unknowingly, and then wondered why. Why does the thought of being away from Mayank feel like a sting on her heart? Why does the same thought make her eyes burn? She wondered.

Amongst all this wondering she didn't realize when she had come just in the middle of the road. Suddenly there was a jerk on her little frame and a horrific screeching sound of brakes filled the air. There were some pedestrians around, who ran towards the spot. Everyone feared the worst. A black Mercedes Benz stood there, beside it stood a young man, who had gone pale with fear. Is it all over? No, it isn't. Because, the girl who was walking in the middle of the road is also standing there, unhurt, secure in the arms of her husband. The crowd thinned, and the driver of the merc also retreated towards his throne, relieved that he is not going to jail. But the two people who were oblivious to this world, stood there, in each other's arms, until the zooming merc again broke their trance.

"Nupur!!! Tum!! Thik toh ho na? Kahin lagi toh nahi? Dekh ke nahi chal sakti? Aise beech road se koi chalta hai? Kuch ho jaata toh? Kuch bol kyun nahi rahi ho? Nupur!!!" Mayank shook her with vigor, but she just looked at his face, which had worry etched on it. "Main thik hun." Her calm voice showed exactly the opposite of what she was feeling inside. Why? Why did Mayank's face come in my mind when that car was so dangerously close to me? Why did my heart wish to see him for one last time? Is it just because he's my husband? Just because I have a relation with him, a relation that was created to save a family from embarrassment? Her thoughts didn't seem to leave her today, they were bound to get the truth out of her. Why? Why does his presence make me feel so secure? Why his worry etched face is stinging me more than any physical pain? Is it because…? Her thoughts met a jolt when she heard a faint murmur just beside her ears. She was again in his arms, and that faint cracked voice said "Marr jaata main agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh."

Edited by --jiya-- - 01 April 2013 at 11:24am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfankrish_artibindas.rdPia-piyushihasiniangelratibob007Dalia.Sara92.-Meri-Ayan-sonuluvsmayurdua22Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12parul_bansaltasnim.Irum.kirti123SujaLuvsMayur-SakuraS-mayuloveu-Anila---Sanchu--shafy_MN-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.drfizaahmedMaria.-DreamzGirl-annie07

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
wow Jiya u updated...wow thats so great...am i to assume from now onwards you would be updating it regularly?

lovely update...had missed this FF badly...thanks for Updating...

P.S this was the first FF i had read in IF and so i am emotionally very attached to it...:)

Sanchu :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Irum.--jiya--drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
eidted

Ghar aya mera Pardesi...

OMG jiya this such a pleasant surprise... so so so thank you to u for cuming back to this ff...  this ff is so special because of ur words and description...

first few lines very epic... so having ur touch...

this update was amazing but the last line...ahh... Clap
dying to read next part

welcum back yaar.. missed ya...

wonderful part jiya jiSmile

Edited by drfizaahmed - 01 April 2013 at 12:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--

-SakuraS-

IF-Rockerz

-SakuraS-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Welcome Back to the girl from the future!! :)

I am so happy to see u back here!  As much as you deny it, the truth is that u r an awesome writer! and ofcourse everyone remembers this beautiful FF!! 

Chapter 13 was good, both Mayank and Nupur are trying to come to terms with their feelings for each other. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :) (please make it longer...lol)

Again it's so good to have u back! :)

--jiya--

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Let me read all the chapters then i'll comment:)

--jiya--

mayuloveu

IF-Rockerz

mayuloveu

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
jiya u updated. wow. amazing. plz pm me and continue soon

--jiya--

cutiepie12

Goldie

cutiepie12

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
*gaining consciousness*

ahem ahem...OMG update parhne se pehle se seeing my name on top of it...Day Dreaming hayyee jiya u r tooo swwweeettt...Embarrassed love u too my sisi jaani

coming to the update...ahhh loved it loved it loved it...totally brilliant the bt bt itni short...Angry wish it ws a never ending part...ofcourse itne tym k baad we deserved sumthng reaaalllyyy looong...Ouch

hayyyeee mayur...HeartHeartHeart both are falling for each other unknowingly...Embarrassed

the last sentence...it ws breathless...simply magical...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

wish u continue soon...pleaassshhh

tc
*hugs*

P.S: need a new update asap...Geek

Edited by cutiepie12 - 05 April 2013 at 5:06am

--jiya--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top