Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*Kismat Se Bandhi Ye Dori* MN FF(Update Pg 59) (Page 44)

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
me too leaving
Bye Jiya, Umi, mjhtmayursajan(sorry dont know ur name)
it was a great fun- maza agaya...lol

accha final bye
take care all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
bas bas... ura lo mera mazak tum dono... main jaa rahi hoon... hmph!!Ouch

on a serious note... my time is actually up.. so m goingSmile
bye bye girlsHug
n i HATE u both... and it is the Universal TruthWinkROFL
c ya

cutiepie12

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
well mai b ja rhe hun...LOL
tyms up...Ouch
had hell lot of fun frnds...Wink

fari n jiya...love u bothHeart
bht maxa aya...seriously ROFL

tczzz
love u 

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

Originally posted by jiya_angel

Originally posted by cutiepie12

lol...ok bt dnt tell jiya *whispers* da Universal truth is soo true
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

hawww... umi!!!OuchOuchBroken Heart

hehehehehehe - i love u Umi- and its U T...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hello broken heart- kya kare????? tujhe pyaar chaiye???
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sorry Pyaar k jaga - yaar hogya...ROFLROFL

cutiepie12

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jiya_angel

Originally posted by cutiepie12

lol...ok bt dnt tell jiya *whispers* da Universal truth is soo true
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

hawww... umi!!!OuchOuchBroken Heart

hehehehehehe - i love u Umi- and its U T...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hello broken heart- kya kare????? tujhe pyaar chaiye???
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sorry Pyaar k jaga - yaar hogya...ROFLROFL

tabhi to mai kahaun...fari se itni bari galti
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ok bye bye now
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hello there beautiful peopleBig smile... I am Back!!Big smile... but not with a bang as suchLOL
Okay here is a tiny update.. in Fiza-ji's language "promo jitna update"LOL... but this is all that I have for you todayEmbarrassed... and there is a good newsBig smile.. that is... the next update will also be as tiny as this oneLOL.. but it will come quicker than my regular paceApprove... i know i have been really slowErmm, but i won't be from now onEmbarrassed...

So... here it is!!Party

============================================================

Chapter 11

He was giving a presentation; clients surrounded him in the big conference hall; on the big giant screen lots of colourful graphs and numbers danced away. He was beaming with confidence while giving his speech, but suddenly a gush of cool breeze passed by, the graph on his screen changed to a beautiful face. He was lost in it, but his reverie didn't last long, for the people around him broke into chants "you are making a mistake again Mayank… you are wrong… don't do this to yourself Mayank… don't make this mistake again… you are wrong… you are wrong… you are wrong…"

He woke up with a jolt. It took him a moment to realize that he had slept off sitting on the floor, leaning on the edge of the bed and his head on her lap. He looked up to a sight that melted his heart. She was sleeping in a very awkward position, resting her head on one palm and her other hand lay carelessly on his shoulders, the discomfort was visible on her face, still she hadn't had the heart to wake him up. He let out an audible sigh, straightened himself and looked at the clock. It was 3:00 in the morning. He gently removed her hand from his shoulder, and patted slightly on her cheeks, "Nupur!!"

She slowly opened her eyes, batted her eyelids in an attempt to see clearly the blurred image before her, and mumbled in a sleepy voice "subah ho gayi kya??"

"Nahi… tum utho, aur jaake thik se so jaao…"

She tried to straighten herself, but let out an "aah!!" in the process. Her hand reached the back of her neck as he looked on pitifully. The awkward sleeping position has done its job. "Nupur tum bhi naa!!" He glared at her once before proceeding towards the bedside table "mujhe uthana chahiye tha naa... aise bhi koi sota hai kya??" He kept on grumbling as he rummaged through the drawer while she sat there guiltily, still massaging her neck. "Mil gayi!!" He proudly held the pain balm in is hand and turned to look at her.

"Chalo ghumke baitho, main laga deta hoon!!" She quietly obeyed as he sat beside her, and moved her hand through her hair, guiding it to fall on the other side, hence bringing her soft skin under his view. His cold fingers touched her, making her shudder a little. Gliding his fingers from her nape to her shoulder, he felt her essence for the first time. He inched a little closer, and perhaps she sensed it. She tilted slightly backwards, inviting him all the more. Her fragrance was driving him crazy, he feared his heart would break his rib cage and pop out now. His hands moved onto the fabric on her arms and clutched it, as his lips slightly touched the side of her neck. He could sense her breath getting faster, his hands moved down from her shoulders, and snaked around her waist, pulling her closer. She leaned onto his chest, and he kissed her neck passionately.

"Mayank!!" He snapped out and looked at her bewildered, was I dreaming?? "Mayank!!" She waved her hand in front of him, trying to gain attention. "Haan!!" He kicked hard all his thoughts away and looked at her. "Wahaan khade khade kya soch rahe hai?? Balm dijiye naa!!" He was still standing near the table, with the little box in his hand. "Haan… uh.. yeh lo.." he hurriedly approached her, shoved the box in her hand, and quickly disappeared into the washroom, leaving her totally confused, "inhe ho kya gaya hai??"

"Kya ho gaya hai tujhe Mayank??" He splashed water on his face, cursing himself for the dream that was still haunting him. He quietly stepped out of the washroom, hoping that Nupur would have gone back to sleep by now, but he was wrong. She was still sitting upright, her face said that she was waiting for him to come out. "Tum soi nahi??" he tried acting normal. "Kya pareshaani hai??" Her direct question stumped him, he did not have an answer. He himself was still confused about what exactly was bothering him. It was true that Nupur was his wife, and it was nowhere wrong to fall in love with your wife. But it was also true that he has suffered a ruthless heartbreak before, which was in a way responsible for their alliance. He had till now maintained a safe distance from her, their relationship had been of friendship, they were comfortable with each other. But they had never thought of love. Weird it is, because the first aspect of the relationship between a husband and a wife is supposed to be love, but it was not in their case. He didn't know why he was scared to accept it, he knew Nupur would never break his heart. But there was something that was bothering him to take their relationship forward, he didn't want to love her just because she was his wife. I need time, he thought.

"Mayank!! Please bataiye kya pareshaani hai!!" She asked again, she has never seen him this restless. He sighed, he knew his Koi baat nahi would not work here. He sat in front of her and looked into her eyes. She had very innocent eyes, large, dove shaped. They always spoke volumes when her speech betrayed her. They were questioning him now, and he could never ignore them.

"Nupur mainne ek baar pehle ek galti ki thi.. jisse mujhe bahut takleef pahunchi thi.. par ab main shayad firse wohi galti karne jaa raha hoon.. mujhe samajh nahi aa raha mai kya karoon??"

She looked at him intently trying to measure the depth of his words, "Mayank, agar aapko pata hai ki aap galti kar rahe ho, to uss raah pe chal kyun rahe ho??"

"Kyunki mera dil mujhe ussi raah pe aage barhne ko keh raha hai"

"Dil kabhi galat nahi kehta Mayank!!"

"Par mera dil ek baar pehle galti kar chuka hai.."

"Us waqt kya sach mein aapke dil ne aapko raasta dikhaya tha?? Aur agar dikhaya bhi ho, toh ek galti to sabko maaf hoti hai naa.. Apne dilko uski galti sudharne ka ek mauka to do!!"

She smiled at him and placed a hand on his hands, while he looked at her in astonishment. "Nupur tum.." he could not finish his sentence. "Mayank main nahi jaanti aapki pareshaani kya hai.. par main itna jaanti hoon ke agar aap dil ki baat sunenge, to wo aapko zaroor sahi raasta dikhayega" She didn't know what her words meant to him, but he just found a new road to follow. He would give this chance to his heart, because somewhere he knew, he won't be let down this time.

His reverie was broken by her voice, "Aap so jaaiye.. mujhe parhai karni hai" She smiled and stepped down from the bed. "Parhai?? Iss waqt??" He looked at the clock, it showed 4:00 a.m. "Haan, wo kal se mere papers start ho rahe hain naa, isliye.." she said while gathering her books from the table, "aap so jaaiye, main dusre kamre mein jaa rahi hoon" He kept on looking at her retreating figure till it disappeared behind the curtains. He was about to lie down, just when she popped back, "Good Night!!" she smiled and disappeared again. "Good Night!!" He smiled, and tucked himself beneath the duvet. He was suddenly feeling very light now, he closed his eyes satisfied with his decision.

Mayank, don't do this..

Shut up!!

==================================================================

hmm... I don't think it was that tiny after allErmm
anyways.. do leave your precious commentsEmbarrassed

~jiya~

Edited by jiya_angel - 22 May 2011 at 11:44am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur247mangaloriansupriyamnfankrish_artiraji02piyushishria19shonu631wilddevil2010valliyahmayurg2010cutiepie12dua22mayur-ki-diwanianju011aysha1989parul_bansal...Mitali...29priyaMystiqueDhanakZkirti123daniella05crazymayurianBhawna_artilove.mayurarti-firebird-mayur_eternalWings-of-Fire-Samira-sumonetolub.SilentPrincessShwePoo-Anila--ISakuraS-Mou.dynamic_dollMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123NaughtynattydrfizaahmedMaria.Faria..rumki.Silent.Dreamer.SA.annie07--Sanchu--

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
wednesday it is!!Big smile and here is chapter 12Big smile... please guys.. ye promo se bara haiTongue

Chapter 12

The sunrays peeped through the window and wished her good morning, but she was too much engrossed in her Marketing Management to regard the love. Seeing the sunrays disheartened, the wind decided to play naughty. It pushed through the curtains, and blew through her dark tresses, making a few of them fall on her face, disturbing her concentration. She removed it once, then again, and then once again. "Uff!!" she grumbled moving her hand through the length of it. She had just wound them up in a tight bun, when a mug of coffee landed on her table, startling her, and hence letting the locks fall back on her face.

She looked up to the smiling face of her husband and was shocked out ofher wits when her eyes fell on the clock. He had slept at 4:00 last night, he is up at 7:oo, still he is SMILING, and HE'S GOT COFFEE FOR ME!!!! "Mayank?? Ye.."

He was not surprised to see the shock on her face. Moreover, he was surprised at himself for the same reason. But he couldn't let her know that. "Wo.. aaj main kaafi dino ke baad nahane se pehle uth gaya naa.. isliye socha thoda celebrate karloon!" He spoke the words with extreme innocence, and she split into giggles "hehe.. haan!! Aaj toh vakayi mein celebrate karna chahiye!!" Her eyes reflected the jest, and he felt on top of the world. If the day begins with the smiling face of your beloved, what more does one want from life??

"Achcha bas.. apne husband ka mazak udana koi achchi baat nahi hai" he passed a mock glare to her, to which she suppressed her smile, "jaldi pi lo, warna thandi ho jaayegi!" He pushed the cup a little more towards her and turned away, only to receive a tug on his wrist "aap bhi baithiye naa!! Saath mein coffee piyenge!!" She smiled widely at him that melted his heart. He dragged a chair and sat down. The morning was bright indeed.

=======

She waved at him from the college gate as he turned away his car, and hopped inside merrily. Pri was flabbergasted to see her this happy (They have an exam, remember??) She almost ran towards her. "Nupur!! Kya baat hai?? Tabiyat to thik hai naa??" and flooded her with questions making her a little shocked, "Haan!! Kyun?? Aise kyun puch rahi hai??" She was very confused to see her sudden reaction, but what came next actually had her into splits "arey tu exam ke pehle din subah subah itna muskura rahi hai!! tabiyat to thik hai naa teri?? Kahin sar pe Philip Kotler to nahi gir gaya!! Aur ab tu aise hans kyun rahi hai??" one-by-one questions were bombarded to her and she laughed more. Her best friend was stunned, confused and irritated at the same time. "yaar tu hansti rahegi ya phir kuch batayegi??"

"Achcha achcha.." she controlled her laughter with a lot of difficulty "arey main hansu nahi to aur kya karoon? Tu baat hi aise kar rahi hai? hahaha" and there she went again.

"Arey yaar!!" Pri looked visibly annoyed now, "ek to mera dimaag kharab hua hai pehle se, pata nahi is insaan ko itni moti book likhne ko kisne bola tha!!" she mentally cursed Mr. Kotler for the nth time since morning, "main kabse tera wait kar rahi thi, ki tu mujhe ye concept samjhayegi. Par tu toh aise muskurati hui aayi jaise aaj hamara exam day nahi, prom night hai!!" she huffed for breath after speaking so much. "lekin tu itni khush hai kyun??"

"arey aisa kuch bhi nahi hua!!" Nupur pacified her friend, "wo actually naa, aaj bahut dino baad Mayank khud se subah uth gaye, mujhe unpe paani nahi daalna parha," she chuckled in her mind remembering Mayank's irritated face when he has to get up with the unwanted showers, "toh isliye iss baat ko celebrate karne ke liye unhone mere liye coffee bhi banayi'" she smiled again and looked at her friend whose mouth was hung in the shape of a big O. "ek minute... Mayank jiju ne tere liye COFFEE banayi??? Wo bhi subah??" Pri was shocked, but then a naughty glint flashed in her eyes, "aur tu iss baat pe ITNAA muskura rahi hai??" her smile became wider and Nupur gasped in horror as she could anticipate where this was leading to. Pri nudged her shoulders with Nupur's and winked at her "kya baat hai bhai?? Haan haan!!" Nupur, on the other hand was exasperated, "Tu bhi naa Pri, kaisi kaisi baatein karti hai?? Exam-ke bareme bhool gayi kya?? Ab tujhe wo concept nahi samajhna?? Aur ye Samrat aur Arshi kahan hai??" She almost dragged her away towards the corridor, shutting the topic then and there.  

===

He hopped down from his car, and jogged upstairs, humming a tune under his breath. He replied to every "Good Morning Sir!" with a smiling "Good Morning!!" and went into his cabin. Shreya was amused to see her boss so overtly cheery; especially after the gruesome arguement he had had yesterday with one of their clients.

Finding it difficult to hold on to the anxiety, Shreya sheepishly knocked on the glass door. "Come in Shreya!!" She was surprised again with the brightness of the voice, and more as she saw the happiness on his face. "Sir!! Uh.." she didn't know what to say, but blunt as she was, she just blurted out "is today anything special??" She mentally cursed herself for asking that, but was again shocked, because he SMILED at her. It was not that he never smiled, but this smile was something different, and she didn't know what the difference was. "hmm.. no Shreya!! But if you say, we can make it special!!" Her mouth hung open as he said those words. She could have believed if those came out of the mouth of Aarav sir, but Mayank sir?? She still couldn't believe her ears.

"Huh?? I .. I didn't get you.. Sir!!" Mayank laughed out loud seeing the perplexed look on her face, "its nothing Shreya!! I'm just in a good mood today, that's all" He saw her still standing amused, "now go and get me a cup of coffee" he shoo-ed her away before he made her go mad.

Shreya came out of his cabin, stumped, confused and bewildered. Did I just talk to Mayank Sir? Or was he some ghost?? She was walking towards the coffee machine lost in her own world when she bumped onto someone.

"Hey Shreya!!" Arav greeted her as usual, but was amused as he got no reaction. He snapped his fingers in front of her "Shreya!! SHREYA!!"

"huh!!" She jolted out of her trance, "oh!! Arav Sir!! Good Morning Sir!!"

"Good Morning Shreya!! By the way, have you seen a ghost??"

"I think I just did" she replied still lost

"What??"

"Uh!! I mean.. I.. I just met Mayank Sir, andI'm going to get him some coffee"

"What is wrong Shreya??"

"Mayank Sir.."

"What????"

"I mean.. something is wrong with Mayank Sir' he is not himself today"

"Oh!! So.. he must be upset about yesterday's meeting!!"

"No Sir.. he is very happy!!"

Now it was Arav's turn to be shocked. "WHAT??"

"Yeah!! He was looking very happy?? He was humming a song when he entered and talked to me so .. so.. differently!!"

"Okay Shreya!! Now go and bring two coffees in Mayank's cabin. I'm going there." He walked away from there coolly, but in his mind, he was thinking something else "I hope this time you have made the right decision Mayank!!"

==========================

that's all.. do leave your precious comments.. and Mou and Supriya.. Please pardon Mr. Philip Kotler this timeLOL

Hug

~jiya~

Edited by jiya_angel - 25 May 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009SRKrazzyPoorvaAroraraji02krish_artisupriyamnfanmayur247wilddevil2010shonu631piyushishria19immayurfanmayurg2010aysha1989dua22ginny09anju011valliyahcutiepie12mayur-ki-diwanidaniella05Irum.kirti123crazymayurianBhawna_arti29priya-Anila-mayur_eternallove.mayurartiSujaLuvsMayurWings-of-Fire_ArTi4ever_-Samira-sumonetolub..-Kaju-..NaughtynattyMou.dynamic_dolldrfizaahmed.rumki.swati05Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123-ISakuraS---Sanchu--Silent.Dreamer.SA.annie07

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
when are you updating?

--jiya--

Go to top