Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

member vs member ~2~ (Dazler vs Goldie) (Page 48)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Couple 2

Haseena raichand and madhu dobriyal

Fire and ice

It had been a while since haseena had been for the party, she had been very restless there.Ouch She couldn't bear the smell of the blood around her, after years she had tht feeling. ConfusedThe blood of the only one she thought about for the whole four hoursConfused

"hello, mrs dobriyal, I need to talk to you about something really important. Can you please meet me outside the real estate? Yeah.. in an hour. Bye"Tongue

It had been ages since she had done this. This feeling would overcome any of her fulfilled desires. She so loved it. "hissss" she sighed.LOL

Madhu drived the car, she was impatient to learn more from the raichand. 'she is so pretty, how does she manage to be so beautiful till today' she thought.Embarrassed "aur yeh arnab ko dekho.. age toh hui nahi, mere dadaji ke umar ke lagte hai!" she moaned.ROFL

There she saw her again in her black slim dress. "maaa.. kya dikhti hai yeh..LOL am sure baal bhi dye karne ki zaroorat nahi hoti hogi.." ROFLshe smiled.

"hello madhu" haseena hugged her taking in her scent.ROFL "heyy haseena, you look beautiful as ever!"Embarrassed

"jaldi bolo haseena, mein arnab se kaafi tang aa chuki hoon, akele bahar nikalne hi nahi dete.. meri life dictate karna chahte hai, khud ki sheher mein kitne bacche hai uska koi hosh nahi, aur agar mein kisi aur admi se baat karoon toh problem hoti hai.. argh.. bloody male chauvinist.. I the these men." She gasped.ROFL

"me too" haseena smiled, "I hate men as well, but arnab has issues if u meet other men rite? What bout meeting ladies?"Embarrassed

"oh.. he wouldn't mind if they r as hot as you." She blushed.Blushing

"aah.. you knw what maddy, u actually stole my heart in the party, you looked gorgeous.. and as u hate men, id just try my luck out here.. I guess, I like you.. wld u want to be with me for the rest of your life? I promise I wont stop you from meeting other men!"ROFLROFL haseena smiled.

"awww.." madhu pounced on haseena,ROFL "this has been the best night of my life.. you know hasso, for a long time I thought I wanted to be a nun, but then I realized that what I really wanted was.. to be a lesbian…yes.. yes.. ill be with you.. now.. and forever!"HugHug

lmao.. i was laughing throughout while i wrote this piece.. ahahaah

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilovePrinsesse.SuviMs.GoodyCharu21romaila

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Couple 3.

Angad and tanushree

The beauty and her purse

Tanushree was wondering how to get to her parlor on time, her driver went missing, and the other students in the college would never give the snob a lift. So she finally thought of traveling by bus. She waited for a while till she saw angad passing by.Angry

"angad.." she called, "t ko parlor jaana hai, tumhein pata hai ki kaunsi bus jaayegi?"Sleepy

Angad replied, "wait here at the bus stop for the number 32 bus. Main tumhein le jaata, par.."Sleepy

"par am too hot for your bike.. thanks, but no thanks.. t khud chali jayegi" she snortedAngry

Three hours later angad returned to the same area, and found tanushree still waiting at the same bus stop.Shocked

"t..i told u to wait for the number 32 bus, but that was 3 hrs. y r u still waiting?"ConfusedOuch

T replied, "oh angad, don't you worry, I wnt take much time now. The 28th bus just left, 5 more, and ill get in it."ROFLROFL

Angad fell in awe for her. "t, your so cute!" he said. "cuter thn ruhi.." he thought.WinkLOL

"come ill give u a ride to your parlor, and then ill drop u home, u are a princess, u need the princess-like treatment" he smiled.WinkLOL

T couldn't believe her ears, she dropped her bag hysterically.LOL 'no one has ever treated me like a princess should be treated.'Embarrassed

Angad quickly picked her bag, "chalein princess"Blushing

"haan, but only if tum mere saath parlor chaloge.. tumhari shakal t ko pasand nahi, t ke hisab se badalni padegi" she sat on his bike looked at his tshirt "aur kapde bhi" she grinned.EmbarrassedSleepyWink

Edited by elizaa - 10 March 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manurleeseunggilovePrinsesse.SuviMs.GoodyCharu21romaila

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
This task is soo funny...loved all of ur stories.ritu and eliza...
esp both of the madhu-haseena ones!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoMs.Goody

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@ Lizaa -- OMG!!! all 3 stories r hilarious yaar!!! ROFL
Haseen n Madhu!!! LOL lol!!! how could u n Ritu think of such story!!! Cool
The 28th bus just left, 5 more, and ill get in it."ROFLROFL 
I m ROFLing!!! that was really too good..
Both u gals r soooooo cool...... Cool LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Goody

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Couple 4

Shankar and panchi. (I actually like this idea.. :P)

Panchi was sitting quietly in the corner of the hut. They had lost their way in the jungle while they both left for their trip with their college students. Taking the last sip of her vodka mojito she looked at Shankar.

"shanky, tumhare wajah se hum is jungle mein ghoom gaye hai.."

"shanky? Panchi.. mera naam Shankar hai, aur meri koi galti nahi thi.. tumne kaafi pee li hai, I guess u shld rest a lil. Aur chup raho aur mujhe sochne do.."

panchi - (Raises eyebrow) ''Dude, hello? I need more drink.'' (Raises the bottle to show shankar that it was empty)

shankar - ''Oh shit. Isne toh poori pee li 

Meanwhile, panchi's head is throbbing and her legs threatened to give way any moment.

panchi – "shanky shanky!!'' (Screams) ''shanky!''

shankar- (Gets worried) "panchi.. panchi, what's wrong?'' (Holds her by the shoulders and checks her forehead) ''You are fine, right? Kya hua?''

panchi - (Holds shankar's hand to stop from falling) "shanky..Im seeing everything in twos, is that normal?''

shankar - (Chuckles) ''Perfectly normal, trust me. I'm used to this stuff. (Winks)

panchi - (Widens her eyes and mutters) ''I'm gone!!!!!!!!! Phuiii.'' (Falls on shankar)

Shankar- (tries to hold her but panchi just pushes him down on the bed while she falls on top of him) "panchi, panchi, wake up" (ties to move but panchi has him perfectly pinned down while her head lay on his chest. He moves her head from his chest and notices that she is sleeping. Her hair were falling on her face and her lips were curved in a sweet innocent smile. He gently moves her hair from her eyes. He tries to move)

Panchi- (holds him there and starts muttering with her eyes still closed)- "please don't go, plz don't leave me shanky"

"main chali main chali dekho pyaar ki gali..."panchii began to sing loudly..

shankar was too happy now!...he joined in for some fun..

"na na na meri jaan dekho jana na waha...".....

"shanky tum bahut accha gaate ho.." panchi said in wonder and amazement punctuated with a drunk sense of humor!

"panchi....kya main tumhe itna accha kagta hu?..asked shankar teasingly..

Panchi- "acccheee..panchi ko kya shanky acccha lagta hai..??"..she began to think aloud..

"birdie.. your drunk… so jaao… hey bhagwaan, mujhe maaf kar do, aaj ke baad mein kisi bhi ladki ke saath akele nahi jaaonga.."

Panchi giggles back at this

"SHANKAR, TUMNE IS PYAARI SI BACCHI KE SATH THEEK NAHI KIYA, TUMHARE WAJAH SE YEH IS PROBLEM MEIN PHAS GAYI HAI" she pretended to be god

"mujhe maaf kar do bhagwaanji, mein phir kabhi aisa nahi karoonga" he faked it too.

"TUMNE ISSEY ITNA PARESHAAN KYUN KIYA SHANKAR??" grunted panchi

"kyunki mujhe issey satana accha lagta hai" he grinned

"ACCHA?? ACCHA KYUN LAGTA HAI?? TUMHEIN YEH PASAND NAHI KYA??"

"nahi nahi bhagwaan ji, maine aisa kab kahaa?"

She smartly continued, "ACCHA, TOH TUMHEIN PANCHI PASAND HAI?"

Shankar looked at birdie. She was grinning ear to ear.

"haan bhagwaan ji, mujhe panchi pasand hai" Shankar grinned back at her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilovePrinsesse.SuviMs.GoodyCharu21romaila

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
lolxxxxxxxxxxxxx lizzzzzzzzzzzz WACKO NO. 1 SillySillyROFLka awaed de diya abhi tumko..Clap
 ...kya mad stories thi...
first one short n sweet love story with a dream wala twist..n end is also very cuteHeart..thumbs upThumbs UpSmile
second story ...totally pagalpanth..shuru mai smaj hi nai aa raha tha yeh ho kya raha hai...lolx that was really hilariousLOL ...baad mai pata chala yeh tou maa di ladli bigad gyi Shockedlolx... Women's day   k liye dedication tha kya ??QuestionSillyROFL ahahhahah
t n angad man... "oh angad, don't you worry, I wnt take much time now. The 28th bus just left, 5 more, and ill get in it." ROFL

THIS WAS THE BEST TASK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Couple 5

Arnab and shanaya

Buddha mil gaya

''Madhu aisa kaise kar sakti hai!?'' Arnab cursed as he parked his car outside the college.

''Vo mujhe ghar se bahaar kaise nikaal sakti hai ? Ab main kya karunga? Poore din raat is college ke bahaar baitha rahunga?''

Suddenly, he noticed a girl approaching him.

No, not a girl. A woman. She had jet black hair which fell up to her shoulders, slanted brown eyes, and a wicked smile on her face.

''Excuse me?'' She tapped the window of his car.

Arnab smiled flirtatiously. ''Hello, Arnab Dobriyal.''

''Shanaya.'' She answered, in her usual teasing tone.

''Main toh bas ye poochne aayi thi .. can you move your car please? Mujhe apni car park karni hai ..''

''Hmm.'' Arnab blinked his eyes as he looked at her.

''Looks like I'm gonna have my 3808395th kid with you.''

''Huh?'' Shanaya tossed her hair back.

''Can you?''

''Have a kid? Yeah!''

''Can you move your car?''

''Oh ..'' Arnab bit his lip. ''Yeah, anything for a gorgeous lady like you!''

''Thanks a lot.'' Shanaya smiled. ''Vaise, aap hain kaun?''

''Main .. Misha Dobriyal ka father. Vo issi college mein padhti hai!''

''Oh that brat! Vaise.. jhoot na boliye, aap kisi ke dad jaise nahi lagte!''

''Hmm?''

''I mean ..'' Shanaya blushed. ''Aap umar mein bahut chote lagte the.. mature, good looking, rich .. '' She ran a finger down his face. ''Perfect.''

''Thank you thank you.'' Arnab grinned.

''Aap aaj raat ko free hain?''

''Haan, kyon?''

''Vo .. actually!'' ''Cafe lite.. 8.30 pm. I'll see you there!'' Shanaya walked away, while Arnab stared at her dreamily. The song 'Buddha mar gaya' is playing in the background.

"He is cute" she thought to her selfROFL

"bhad mein gayi madhu.. shanaya, ab to aaja.."Silly arnab danced.Dancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001leeseunggilovePrinsesse.SuviMs.GoodyCharu21romaila

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
finally last task done

PHEW!!
Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilovePrinsesse.SuviMs.GoodyCharu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index