Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

member vs member ~2~ (Dazler vs Goldie) (Page 16)

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

excse -me!!
maine bhi toh itne saare tasks complete kiye...
koi mujhe congratulate karta hi nahiCry
Congratsssss dear...Party u have done a fab work... maine tumse hi inspiration liya hai LOL

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

task 2 done too
:D

chandeena my fav couple..

During the great struggle I went through while I watched a serial, the main protagonists has disgusted me to the core, as they went on with their love hate relationship. That was when I noticed a very fresh hot couple in the background hissing around with their amazing neck movements.

Yes, they were my chandeena. Our very own chand and haseena. Our very own Indian original first vampires. Before the noises they made, I noticed some beautiful red wine in their hands'. I drooled over the wine for a good ten mins, and then haseena, slowly hissed into chands ears that that was human blood. That was the very moment wen I went crazy for the couple.. talent I tell you, what looked less then wine and more thn roohafza, chaandeena amazingly convinced all of us that it was blood.

So this is the reason what made mee look forward to this couple, and it has never let me down' with their acting and their romance.. they are y favourite couple, a mixture of intelligence and talent.

lizzie fab ost i agree wid every word!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoMs.GoodyCharu21romaila

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@ Lizaa -  chalo koi nahi der aye durust aye!!! LOL Keep participating in this game, soon u ll become dazzler too!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Goody

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Oyeeee Wacko!!! Hug how z ur health now Devi???? Embarrassed

Ms.Goody

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
hey charu!! am okay okay..a lil weak
hw r u?? exams prep kaisi hai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.GoodyCharu21

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Task 2:- Finally Completed

I convinced Any, My friend
Here is the PM convo...

My 1st Pm to her

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hi Anu,

How are u??

How did u like yests eps?? I was really upset but i watched it again now...
Din't u find sum gud chem b/w Sid n Piya??? Embarrassed Did u see the glow on Piya's face when she was with Sid?? n the last scene where he goes to bite her neck??? Embarrassed

Just 2 Sid n Piya scene... n Im already nearly become a fan on SiYa EmbarrassedDay Dreaming I never thought I would like them Dead but they have it in them Thumbs Up

I think, Siya is quiet fresh n a gud opposite-attracts-kinda-mixture Embarrassed

Dont u feel the same?? Embarrassed

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

To which she replied...

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

CC: ritu1618

hey. im good. but are you ok baby? cuz just last night you seemd pretty upset over not having Abhay and AP. so....what happend? Confused

Ok coming to your question, agree Sid-Pia share good chemistry and the neck biting scene was really good. they look good on-screen together But, for me it is Only AbhIya all the way. Embarrassed

I would rather have Sid alone on the show than see him with Pia.
Honestly if they show something like this i would go and whack EK for that!! Stern Smile

The show should close down if they show Pia who is madly in love with Abhay, suddenly forgetting everything and running away with Sid.
I mean love is not so fickle. Esp after the way they have portrayed AP's relation and connection....SiYa wont work for me.
SiYa can be shown as friends, enemies etc anything Except as lovers! Thumbs Down
I like Sid but Not at the cost of AP.

You like SiYa good. I respect your opinion. Continue to do so, but for me its AP. Embarrassed
Hope i dont sound rude. just how i feel. :)

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Cont....

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hm maybe you are right. I can see the electrifying chemistry between Sid-Piya. They hardly had scenes but im already falling for them. And you know how much i like Sid...and like you said, they are fresh and offer something new, so maybe yes if they play it right...im in for Siya!! yay lol. :))

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : ritu1618
Sent : 07 March 2011 at 3:24am

Look at SiYa as a complete different pair (dont compare them to Abhiya)

Sid is soo cool n vibrant character n Piya is so calm n mature... Opposites always make a good pair

This mix n match would really be fun to watch on screen!! Dont u think???

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Edited by ritu1618 - 07 March 2011 at 10:32am

romaila

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

excse -me!!
maine bhi toh itne saare tasks complete kiye...
koi mujhe congratulate karta hi nahiCry
OWWWW...........congrats lizzuBig smile
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

I convinced Tashu, My friend too that Siya is the best

PM convo below

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
CC: ritu1618
ROFL ok I'll try!! yeah I can see ur point they could make the story a bit more interesting!!
ROFLok I got u!!

Sent : 07 March 2011 at 10:15am

Try to see from my eyes yaar plsss ROFL

SiYa, what a combo of good n bad!!! only good good is not fun Tongue gettin me?? im also not gettin me... bt u pls get me ROFL

Sent by : CT247
Sent : 07 March 2011 at 8:34am

yeah but too much mix and match is not good!! and yeah they could be a separate pair but I still don't see what u do!!

Sent : 07 March 2011 at 3:20am

Look at SiYa as a complete different pair (dont compare them to Abhiya)

Sid is soo cool n vibrant character n Piya is so calm n mature... Opposites always make a good pair

This mix n match would really be fun to watch on screen!! Dont u think???

Sent by : CT247
Sent : 06 March 2011 at 12:47pm

Hey ritu!! I'm fine u??

yeah I saw yesterday's epi it was okay!! No the chem between sid and piya was not that good I prefer her with abhay now they have good chem!! there was no glow on piya's face when she was with sid it was so fake!! okay when he went to bite her neck that was just scary and gross!! no I am not a fan of siya!! sorry I like abhiya better!!

Sent : 06 March 2011 at 12:27pm

Hi Tashu,

How are u??

How did u like yests eps?? I was really upset but i watched it again now...
Din't u find sum gud chem b/w Sid n Piya??? Embarrassed Did u see the glow on Piya's face when she was with Sid?? n the last scene where he goes to bite her neck??? Embarrassed

Just 2 Sid n Piya scene... n Im already nearly become a fan on SiYa EmbarrassedDay Dreaming I never thought I would like them Dead but they have it in them Thumbs Up

I think, Siya is quiet fresh n a gud opposite-attracts-kinda-mixture Embarrassed

Dont u feel the same?? Embarrassed

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

So 3members are convinced!!! Task complete!!!?? Hope so :S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index