AP's Delimma! Who is at Fault?!

Posted: 13 years ago

One question always pops in my mind whenever I watch this stupid track 

Abhay and Piya who is suffering and living in a misery more and who is at fault?! 

This is my take on them both according to the track and what we have seen of both of them so far and not according to my own preference on characters or what I have in my mind! 

My answer is it's definitely Abhay on both accounts 

Yes  he is suffering more, but he is also at wrong from his head down to his toes, for the way he is behaving towards Piya, not only that but his never ending hell that he is living in is created by none other then Abhay himself! 

When it comes to him and Piya he is the one who brought all this sadness and misery upon him self, and sometimes upon Piya too, it's not Piya's fault! Its him and his stupid actions all the time! 

The only time Piya was at wrong was when she stalked him and tried to expose his identity, when she acted as Miathli and  when  she knew about him being vampire and couldn't handle his identity well!

Other then that, the girl did nothing to hurt him, on the contrary she trusted him and she loved him and she wanted him to open up to her to share his pain!  

Let's rewind and go back to their first meetings, ok Abhay acts like a hero and rescued her and then what? He insults her, humiliate her, and treat her like she is worth nothing, hurt her and  breaks her heart 

ok we know that he was trying to keep her away from him and protect her, but there were better ways then to hurt her like that, and when he knew he failed as he knew that she has fallen in love with him yet he  still didn't stop his hurtful and heart breaking behaviors towards her

She is only 17 for God sake! How much could she take? How can she tolerate his contradicting behaviors, feelings and dialogs and unexplainable mood swings? He does what he does without giving any reasons to her!   

In one minute he saves her in the second minute he insults her and breaks her heart, in one minute he comes near her and in second minute he asks her to keep away!!

In a moment he says she is the only one for him and in another moment he flirts with another girl, in one minute he tells her I will always be there for you and in another minute he tells her to keep away and that she has no shame and she is just an attention seeking orphan. In one minute he heals her in another minute he causes her physical pain!! 

Tell me friends how much could a girl take? This is not love!! This is pure mental torture and physical! 

If I was Piya I would run away from such a guy! I will issue  a restraining order against him from court! and if I love him beyond my control I might become mentally unstable or turn completely insane too 

Not to mention the fact that he is a vampire! So it's not enough that he is abusing her, but he is a non-human abuser! Who saves her to shutter her and break her heart again and again and again! 

Kudus to her for some odd reasons she is still holding on (that cause she is a fictional character) 

But how can any one blame her for her insecurities and her out burst and for her doubts about Abhay and now! She is at no fault now 

Coming back again to Abhay ( my hero yepe still is and its all because of vivian) 

Abhay is hurting no doubt! But as I said he is the one, who is causing this to both himself and to Piya. 

Why can't he tell her the truth?! He could tell her yes I love you but we cant be together,  It's simple as that!, his ways are always wrong in dealing with situations, always are illogical, like when he tried to stop her from meeting Sid first he hit her with a car then he dragged her from the party and left her in middle of road! Without checking on her! What did he think? That she can't go back? He should have told her who Sid was and what he is capable of! its simple as that!   

Why is he hitting behind the bushes? He loves her and he knows she trusts him but even trust get broken once there are contradictions, trust is gained and it comes with a strong bond! 

I i know I wouldn't trust a guy like Abhay, I will never trust him, I am surprised that Piya always says that she trust him more then her own self!!!!!

How can you trust someone who says/ does something and says/ does something totally opposite the next minute? 

Abhay dude stop this nonsense and confess your never-ending love for Piya and tell her the truth about Sid, and for once and for all clear all this stupid mess, and this my friend will be your first step towards a life full of love and happiness that you and Piya  well deserve, no matter how many obstacles you may face😊

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Well said👏 Agree with your each and every point. Abhay loves Piya..Really? Sometimes I feel does he really love her? I can't understand his behaviour..At one point of time, he behaves as if Piya is his life,he can't put her in any danger..and at another point of time, he tortures her, saying door raho mujhse piya.he leaves her alone at the road. He hits her with his car and makes her injured to not let her to meet Sid...what kind of protection is this? What kind of affection is it? In love no truth should be hidden between the partners. If Abhay can know Piya's truth, then  Piya has no right to know about Abhay-Sid relationship? Any normal girl would behave in the same way as Piya. If I would have been there, I would have reacted more violently. And Piya is toh human being not vampire who has emotions. Its definitely not Piya fault. What could be the problem if Abhay tells Piya about Sid? I guess nothing.. Piya will just try to keep herself away from. Atleast this won't destroy their lovely relationship. I am not bashing Abhay/Vivian , even I am a big fan of him and love him to the core. I am just critisizing the ideas of the CVs. They have put their so called minds in their knees and destroying Abhay's character..and I don't understand why posts like- PIYA DOESN'T DESERVE ABHAY are being made in the forum? Some people only find reasons to bash her, even if she is not at fault...
Edited by kash-mayur - 13 years ago
Exactly my point too! And I could not have said it any better! I don't blame Piya at all for her behavior.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Exactly my point too! And I could not have said it any better! I don't blame Piya at all for her behavior.

thanks hun😊, i am glad that you see it this way too

i am fed up of people turning against Piya for no fault of her , its Abhay who is causing all this
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago

Well written post.⭐️

Piya can't be blammed in recent episodes. If Abhay told her about Sid earlier this won't happen now. Abhay himself responsible for this situation. Piya would surely understand Abhay if he told about Sid. WHat he is fearing to tell Piya? I can't understand. Piya know Abhay's true identity, so nothing to misunderstand Abhay's word. 

Hurting anyone to save her from danger is never a good way.

ka7eela..!! My darling awesome posts agree with all your points..🤗.ABHAY i ssuffering because of he himself..YES ..no differences on those points..Fine Piya reacted to his non commited words..BUT BUT BUT..my point is IF & WHEN you are in love ..(they way they have shown Piya saying that she loved him even when she hated him..etc etc..) then she should have stood by him..when she is seeing him in such drastic mood swings..She should know something horrible is disturbing him..BEcause Sukh mein sabhsaath dukh mein na koi..its a famosu KABIRJI ka doha...and also today I read our Indain cricket captain MSD saying this..YOU SHOULD SUPPORT US WHEN WE ARE NOT DOING WELL NOT WHEN WE ARE WINNING..because that time everyone does love..But only when you act wierd & all nonsense ..the people who love you truly will be with you through your THICK & THIN which always ABHAY  does ..be it when ARNAB was about to hit her..be it when everyone against her during that DANISH thing..or when her scholarship problem ..and everytime is distress he has been soo  with her..GOD..and yes he has told her MILLION TIMEs..THAT PLEASE REMEMBERTHAT I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS..!! ALWAYS..ALWAYS..!! BUT Piya has never remembered that yes she has said that She is trusting him more than herself..buT ALL THAT just Fizzed off WITH THE WIND..suddenly when he just took her away from the party..GREAT..!! Well I must say here cv's are also to be blammed because We have been shown how ABHAY dies every moment when he hurts PIYA..but Same is not shown from PIYA's side..she is shown all normal without any regrets..well maybe I am more of the types who will stick to people who you beleive love you..& I never expect them to tell me THEY LOVE ME..though I would lov e to heart it..yes but I wont disown them just because they have mood swings..Because I am like EK BAAR MAINE JO COMMITMENT KARDI TOH MEIN KHUD KI BHI NAHIN SUNTI🤣..!!And I so want PIY ATO BE LIKE THAT SENTENCE stick to her passion & LOVE,😳..come what may or Let whatever be ABHAY's mood swings..she is not giving ABHAY that confidence as like what POCA  keeps saying for BAHAY TO GAIN THAT confidence to express his love to her..!! Sorry PIYA I love youto much because ABHAY loves you madly but..YOU NEED TO BE MORE PASSIONATE & COMMITTED..!!😍
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

<font size="3">ka7eela..!! My darling awesome posts agree with all your points..🤗.ABHAY i ssuffering because of he himself..YES ..no differences on those points..Fine Piya reacted to his non commited words..BUT BUT BUT..my point is IF & WHEN you are in love ..(they way they have shown Piya saying that she loved him even when she hated him..etc etc..) then she should have stood by him..when she is seeing him in such drastic mood swings..She should know something horrible is disturbing him..BEcause Sukh mein sabhsaath dukh mein na koi..its a famosu KABIRJI ka doha...and also today I read our Indain cricket captain MSD saying this..YOU SHOULD SUPPORT US WHEN WE ARE NOT DOING WELL NOT WHEN WE ARE WINNING..because that time everyone does love..But only when you act wierd & all nonsense ..the people who love you truly will be with you through your THICK & THIN which always ABHAY does ..be it when ARNAB was about to hit her..be it when everyone against her during that DANISH thing..or when her scholarship problem ..and everytime is distress he has been soo with her..GOD..and yes he has told her MILLION TIMEs..THAT PLEASE REMEMBERTHAT I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS..!! ALWAYS..ALWAYS..!! BUT Piya has never remembered that yes she has said that She is trusting him more than herself..buT ALL THAT just Fizzed off WITH THE WIND..suddenly when he just took her away from the party..GREAT..!! Well I must say here cv's are also to be blammed because We have been shown how ABHAY dies every moment when he hurts PIYA..but Same is not shown from PIYA's side..she is shown all normal without any regrets..well maybe I am more of the types who will stick to people who you beleive love you..& I never expect them to tell me THEY LOVE ME..though I would lov e to heart it..yes but I wont disown them just because they have mood swings..Because I am like EK BAAR MAINE JO COMMITMENT KARDI TOH MEIN KHUD KI BHI NAHIN SUNTI🤣..!!And I so want PIY ATO BE LIKE THAT SENTENCE stick to her passion & LOVE,😳..come what may or Let whatever be ABHAY's mood swings..she is not giving ABHAY that confidence as like what POCA keeps saying for BAHAY TO GAIN THAT confidence to express his love to her..!! Sorry PIYA I love youto much because ABHAY loves you madly but..YOU NEED TO BE MORE PASSIONATE & COMMITTED..!!😍</font>
exactly my feelings yaar..
totally agree with you!some times he is like there is none other than him for pia 😍that she is his life and all that and the other he is just too harsh unkind and cruel😈 to her as if she is nothing to him.......

how long the teen can wait and tolerate his 'torture'................
also the fact is that it is for pia's sake only..and this is not only causing pain to pia but also him.
but can't he just go and tell her the truth  as he knows how much she trust him though he breaks it but she regains it again......
anyways sad but it is not in his hands its in hands of our dear ekta..............
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ka7eela..!! My darling awesome posts agree with all your points..🤗.ABHAY i ssuffering because of he himself..YES ..no differences on those points..Fine Piya reacted to his non commited words..BUT BUT BUT..my point is IF & WHEN you are in love ..(they way they have shown Piya saying that she loved him even when she hated him..etc etc..) then she should have stood by him..when she is seeing him in such drastic mood swings..She should know something horrible is disturbing him..BEcause Sukh mein sabhsaath dukh mein na koi..its a famosu KABIRJI ka doha...and also today I read our Indain cricket captain MSD saying this..YOU SHOULD SUPPORT US WHEN WE ARE NOT DOING WELL NOT WHEN WE ARE WINNING..because that time everyone does love..But only when you act wierd & all nonsense ..the people who love you truly will be with you through your THICK & THIN which always ABHAY  does ..be it when ARNAB was about to hit her..be it when everyone against her during that DANISH thing..or when her scholarship problem ..and everytime is distress he has been soo  with her..GOD..and yes he has told her MILLION TIMEs..THAT PLEASE REMEMBERTHAT I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS..!! ALWAYS..ALWAYS..!! BUT Piya has never remembered that yes she has said that She is trusting him more than herself..buT ALL THAT just Fizzed off WITH THE WIND..suddenly when he just took her away from the party..GREAT..!! Well I must say here cv's are also to be blammed because We have been shown how ABHAY dies every moment when he hurts PIYA..but Same is not shown from PIYA's side..she is shown all normal without any regrets..well maybe I am more of the types who will stick to people who you beleive love you..& I never expect them to tell me THEY LOVE ME..though I would lov e to heart it..yes but I wont disown them just because they have mood swings..Because I am like EK BAAR MAINE JO COMMITMENT KARDI TOH MEIN KHUD KI BHI NAHIN SUNTI🤣..!!And I so want PIY ATO BE LIKE THAT SENTENCE stick to her passion & LOVE,😳..come what may or Let whatever be ABHAY's mood swings..she is not giving ABHAY that confidence as like what POCA  keeps saying for BAHAY TO GAIN THAT confidence to express his love to her..!! Sorry PIYA I love youto much because ABHAY loves you madly but..YOU NEED TO BE MORE PASSIONATE & COMMITTED..!!😍
Agree @TR what u said . For me piya need to show some confidence and strong enough to pull abhay from dark . I never find piya standing for abhay like when the firght happen beetween kabir & abhay ...she could have supported abhay .
Yes abhay is wrong to some extent when he is really harsh on her but CV choose to show the abhay feeling but piya she  forget what abhay has done .

i agree with u kaheela

abhay is getting irritating as days r passing by

itne mood swings to even women dont get🤣

at times i feel pia should just give him 1 slap instead of crying before him

but thts not possible 😆