Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mee Dutta Shreeram Patil Boltoy (Page 5)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Awesome analysis of DSP zuby!!! Big smile
If I loved that DSP scenes on the episode u post made me fall in love all over again!!! Embarrassed
V well written and u speak his mind v beautifully.
I loved the way u describe how he wants to shower his wife with loads of love and live for that momen *me in tasha land dreaming* it is exactly what is going in his mind. Like someone mentioned in another post, if not for his family he would have been happily settled here with his nakku! He is fully content with his life at the moment except for his eyesight.

I don't no whether I made sense but wanted to pour out after reding ur post! Smile
Hope u don't mind Wink
Love and hugs
Azmiya Embarrassed

Thank u Azmiya (woh piya kaun thi?Confused)Big smile
You make lot of sense dear. Do feel free to pour out whatever u feel like.Yeh loonies ki forum hai.LOLLOLLOL Yeah! Hard as it was to watch who I consider my soulmate romancing another woman it was a another facet of the enigma called DSP. His wife too needed all the love & care he is showering for going thru a lot these many months. But I want his sight back now. I hate to see him being led left & right like a child. Hope Mahadev's treatment works sooner.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nizam13

@ZubyDutta - Zuby, you wear your heart on your sleeves most of time in your posts but you still manage to be impartial towards Naku and can express the immense love and care she has always had for D and now you are able to express D's immense love and care for Naku. Yes, it is his turn to care for her because she unconditionally loved him, never wanting anything in return.  It is befitting,therefore, that he wants to share everything with her now as well as care for equally because that is what a true husband and wife/marriage is all about, equal partnership, sharing of and caring for everything in each other's life and never thinking of me first but the other person firstly(as someone else in this forum had written in their thread - I believe it was Fivr that said this in one of her threads). Thanks so very much for the beautiful synopsis of the last couple of episodes.  Aneesa

See how noble I am?I have it in me to praise the other woman in my Patil Saab's life ApproveOuchCryCry

Jks apart true.Agree with what you say about husband wife wanting  the best for the other and putting self on the back burner.

Thanks for the lovely comments,Annesa.I'm so touched.Embarrassed

mozart66

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Great post, Zuby!Thumbs Up

Loved the whole post but the part above stole my heart. What a beautiful explanation! Clap

[/QUOTE]
Thank u CrystalSmile I'm glad you loved my ramblings so muchLOL
suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Hey ZubyHug
Omg u are back with the wonderful post ...."sowiee i didn"t know missed it ...so just saw it ..."embrassed muah"EmbarrassedBut loved the rocking and superb Post as usual ...loved the analysis like always...u rocked it ...i was happy to see u back with postThumbs UpClap,,,,,Thanx yaar ....waiting for tomorrow"s epi .....Wink...
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

-Carrie-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by mozart66

Zuby!!!!!!!!

Lovely post yaar!!! You just summed up what Dutta is going through! You captured Dutta's thought process so well!!! But still the last line gave you away....... your reason for feeling gloomy.... don't worry let's live life as it comes like Dutta! Kal ho na ho?!
I wrote it mostly for you, Manju.Big smile You badly wanted to give me gaalis these past few days na?Wink  I sincerely hope you liked it.But I ask you mere questions itne bure the kya?Cry But I loved your samjhayish & I'm trying to understand itEmbarrassed I'm learning so much from D & you, Manju.True, what you say.Kal ho na hoCryLike D is savouring each moment I too will savour each moment with my Patil SaabEmbarrassedBig smile

Main tujhe gaali toh kabhi nahi doongi!!!! that's for sure! but just thought that you need to come out of this gloomy mood! You will. I am sure. Tere questions bhi bure nahi the. They showed your genuine concern and your state of mind. But you know what.... friends also don't like to see a dear friend in so much distress and we feel bad for you... because we understand.... par phir bhi everyday is a new day! everything happens for a reason and lasts for a season! nothing is permanent except constant change! just as bad things come to an end good things too come to an end... it just feels that they have ended very soon because in our happiness time just flies and sorrows drag the same time making it seem like eternity!!! Meri achchi Zuby I am expecting ekdam dhansu update from you for Monday's epsiode!!! Waiting!

Wanderbug

Go to top