Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mee Dutta Shreeram Patil Boltoy (Page 2)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
zuby do i need to say more...beautiful...u say u r not a romantic...what a load of  Cr**..u are as romantic as romantics go....now don't ever use that as a excuse to get out of Dutta's head...a beautiful post....really his pain for being the cause of his family's condition ...his helplessness all is beautifully worded....i bow down to u...its awesome post....waiting for more DSP boltoy...itka chaan boltey tey...mala aankhi eikacha aahey..

i mean to say....DSP in posts speaks so well that all i want to do is to listen to him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie-

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
hi zuby,

wow, u have left nothing for me to think or say dear.....

lovely post.........

tc
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Fantastic ZubyClap,u made my sunday morningThumbs Up
BTW why u took so many days to wirte about D's feeling**rutha hua muh**
Bechra D was missing u so badly,becaz nakku to tubelight hai,uska hint samaj hi nahi paati,ek tera hi to sahara hai D ko.WinkLOL
I just loved how u described the thought transition from protective dutta to guilty dutta.Truly Jagtap still holds such a big place in dutta's heart,that it made him trust the perfect strangers.
About making friends with mahadevji,i felt elated when he said dost he liye to ye dutta apni jaan bhi de sakta hai.Now this is DSP which we know & love,not the one who allowed baaji to risk his life at gun point.But,i felt hurt when he was having FB's OF those scenes,So true naa-one can never change the past,but can only make sure that they don't repeat same mistake in future.So sad,dutta had to learn that lesson hard way by staying away from baaji & his family.Cry
About,medicine applying wala scene & he taking care of nakku-what more could i sayDay Dreaming
This is the change that nakku's selfless love brought in him,in that scene after along time i saw husband dutta,jo pure haq se naku ko apne pass bithata hai.In that scene i saw a glimpse of that dutta who wanted to hit ganpat for hurting nakku.I loved the authority with which he had taken nakku into his roomDay Dreaming
The food eating wala scene was having calmness & earthy feel.

Thanks dear,for sharing DSP's inner thoughts with usWink
Now,don't disappear again,this post should be regular,this is an order.

PoojaSmile

Wanderbug-Carrie-

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Dutta's life has come to a full circle. Yes there is pain but there is also an abundance of love--- the love for Nakku, Aayi and Baaji. The healing process has started and Dutta is moving towards the point where he will accept that he too is good and deserves to be loved.

Please keep writing ..... Big smile
Big smile

Wanderbug-Carrie-

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Zuby..... very imaginatively and poignantly written, breathing life into the character of Dutta ,thus making him rise to more than he can be...... wow .....

Wanderbug

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Brilliant, ZubyClap
Now what more should I say? You've worded everything so perfectly!
Thank you Suvi dearEmbarrassedSmile I am so touched by your commentBig smile

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Dutta la parat aanlas, phar chaan kelas :)
In other words, you brought back Dutta, you did Great!
Dutta is back to the world, a stronger man and a better man. A man with love in his heart, has a power that none has. As Dumbledore famously said, you have something is such large quantities that he has none of...the same holds true here, Dutta now has so much love in him - for his wife, his mother, his friends, his sisters....Kala stands no chance.
Kharach aavadla tula?Embarrassed This was the hardest analysis to do.But I'm growing up too along with DSmile
I remember Dumbledore's explanation to Harry on why Voldy wont win & Harry will.Suits my D so much na?

Thanks so much for the sweet comments.Punha bhetoo yaBig smile

Wanderbug

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Zuby!!!!!!!!

Lovely post yaar!!! You just summed up what Dutta is going through! You captured Dutta's thought process so well!!! But still the last line gave you away....... your reason for feeling gloomy.... don't worry let's live life as it comes like Dutta! Kal ho na ho?!
I wrote it mostly for you, Manju.Big smile You badly wanted to give me gaalis these past few days na?Wink  I sincerely hope you liked it.But I ask you mere questions itne bure the kya?Cry But I loved your samjhayish & I'm trying to understand itEmbarrassed I'm learning so much from D & you, Manju.True, what you say.Kal ho na hoCryLike D is savouring each moment I too will savour each moment with my Patil SaabEmbarrassedBig smile

mozart66Wanderbug

Go to top