Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

!!*SGP Chat Club#8*!! (Page 130)

ArmaanShergil Goldie
ArmaanShergil
ArmaanShergil

Joined: 28 December 2010
Posts: 1193

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by ArmaanShergil

Originally posted by crysind

hey tejas.... hw r u?

@armaan...matchmaking... even Jay was looking hot n handsome in that promo.... Day Dreaming And rubal...I think he got some assignments to do... shayad abhi aayega...
febi i can see u drooling on jai haanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed chalo ek kaam karte kidnap kar lete hai hai jai ko tumhare liye what sayWinkWink

Idea acha hein haan... koi mujhe Jay ka pata tho do... mein aaj ke aaj yaha se mumbai aajavungi... agar aise hi chaltha raha tho meri zindagi barbaad hojavungi...LOL

waise did you notice he cried at the end of SBS? Cry I think he is missing someone else, not Ragz...Cry 
yeah but i didnt get it why he was cryingConfused pata nahi i didnt  find anything b/w them ,they seems best buddiesConfused

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 2533

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by ArmaanShergil

Originally posted by crysind

hey tejas.... hw r u?

@armaan...matchmaking... even Jay was looking hot n handsome in that promo.... Day Dreaming And rubal...I think he got some assignments to do... shayad abhi aayega...
febi i can see u drooling on jai haanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed chalo ek kaam karte kidnap kar lete hai hai jai ko tumhare liye what sayWinkWink

Idea acha hein haan... koi mujhe Jay ka pata tho do... mein aaj ke aaj yaha se mumbai aajavungi... agar aise hi chaltha raha tho meri zindagi barbaad hojavungi...LOL

waise did you notice he cried at the end of SBS? Cry I think he is missing someone else, not Ragz...Cry 
aarey...........meine.............bhi.............dekha................jai....was.Cry..crying....and...he..was
..........................missing...smebdy..Confused................m.........upset...........with...dat...kyu...ki..mera...
.........dream....aab...pura.nahi..hoga...........Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArmaanShergil

Originally posted by crysind

Idea acha hein haan... koi mujhe Jay ka pata tho do... mein aaj ke aaj yaha se mumbai aajavungi... agar aise hi chaltha raha tho meri zindagi barbaad hojavungi...LOL
waise did you notice he cried at the end of SBS? Cry I think he is missing someone else, not Ragz...Cry 
yeah but i didnt get it why he was cryingConfused pata nahi i didnt  find anything b/w them ,they seems best buddiesConfused

Same here...Even seriously I dont believe that there is something in between them...baaki sab tho bas maze karne keliye hi hein... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanShergil

ArmaanShergil Goldie
ArmaanShergil
ArmaanShergil

Joined: 28 December 2010
Posts: 1193

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by ArmaanShergil

btw.... febi did they confirmed abt their relationship or it is just guessingConfused

Oh no yaar...ye tho yaha ki masti hi hein...but let me tell you that most of our normal forum members are seeing rail gaadi dhua idhar udharLOL  so it may happen...

but today i felt as Jay is missing some one else when he cried on song "Ye Dooriya..."Cry
oh i thought that i missed somethingLOLLOL & did u notice ragz said that "bada emotional banda hai hamara jai"Smile
may be he was missing his x girlfriendEmbarrassed

Edited by ArmaanShergil - 08 March 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1tarun

aarey...........meine.............bhi.............dekha................jai....was.Cry..crying....and...he..was
..........................missing...smebdy..Confused................m.........upset...........with...dat...kyu...ki..mera...
.........dream....aab...pura.nahi..hoga...........Confused

Oh! God! Armaan ...we are gonna miss a big party from tejas...Cry LOL
me too confused yaar..dono what made him cry? that song was describing abt dooriya between lovers and he cried...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanShergil

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 2533

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArmaanShergil

Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by ArmaanShergil

btw.... febi did they confirmed abt their relationship or it is just guessingConfused

Oh no yaar...ye tho yaha ki masti hi hein...but let me tell you that most of our normal forum members are seeing rail gaadi dhua idhar udharLOL  so it may happen...

but today i felt as Jay is missing some one else when he cried on song "Ye Dooriya..."Cry
oh i thought that i missed somethingLOLLOL & did u notice ragz said that "bada emotional banda hai hamara jai"Smile
may be he was missing his x girlfriendEmbarrassed
ya..............he.....is....emotional.........and sentimental guy...........................................i..............belive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,raz........what...said.....Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanShergilcrysind

ArmaanShergil Goldie
ArmaanShergil
ArmaanShergil

Joined: 28 December 2010
Posts: 1193

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by 1tarun

aarey...........meine.............bhi.............dekha................jai....was.Cry..crying....and...he..was
..........................missing...smebdy..Confused................m.........upset...........with...dat...kyu...ki..mera...
.........dream....aab...pura.nahi..hoga...........Confused

Oh! God! Armaan ...we are gonna miss a big party from tejas...Cry LOL
me too confused yaar..dono what made him cry? that song was describing abt dooriya between lovers and he cried...Confused
 tejaswa dil mat todo ho sakta hai jai kisi aur se luv shuv karta hoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedsee i m also making random conclusionsLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArmaanShergil

oh i thought that i missed somethingLOLLOL & did u notice ragz said that "bada emotional banda hai hamara jai"Smile
may be he was missing his x girlfriendEmbarrassed

what "X" yaar? he is missing "his" girl friend...LOL 
ya..i knew that Jay is a bit emotional ... but i hv never seen him crying...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarun

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SGP Chat Club #3 Note pg 49

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1199   Views: 24211

Angelic_A 1199 24211 13 September 2010 at 9:40am by Sinha18
SGP Chat Club #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 183 184

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1469   Views: 31309

Angelic_A 1469 31309 23 August 2010 at 10:52am by YusBee
TB-Ragz to be part of chat show on Imagine!

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 762

Armu4eva 0 762 07 July 2010 at 2:00pm by Armu4eva
SGP Chat Club:

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1221   Views: 29402

Angelic_A 1221 29402 20 June 2010 at 1:27pm by Angelic_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index