Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#17* I will fight the world for u-Abhay (Page 94)

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomaLuvsKSG

UFFF!! dimaag ghoom gaya with all the ROFL signsssROFL but ohhhhhhh i get itttttttttttttttttt(kinda)ROFLROFL its all making sense nowwww LLOLLLLLLLL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL I knew that would happen!!ROFLROFLROFL does itShocked okay what did u get??ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2Nomaa.

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Hey guys quick annoucement:
The next thread is created alredy, just get the link from the front page wen this one reaches 150 pages..

Thank u all

PS.
Noma: Girl i miss ya..but so sorry for not coming online all this time, so busy with college -____- but hopefully i can come during spring break, which is next week =D

HeartMONA

Nomaa.-CandyFloss-

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
LMFAOOO! ok so you and Jen know each other from another forum...and you have this mutual friend and he loves coffee LOL and what elsee..OH and CM means coffee Mission ROFLLLL and u added him or something and you guys were freaking outtROFL

Jen2-CandyFloss-

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Hey guys quick annoucement:
The next thread is created alredy, just get the link from the front page wen this one reaches 150 pages..

Thank u all

PS.
Noma: Girl i miss ya..but so sorry for not coming online all this time, so busy with college -____- but hopefully i can come during spring break, which is next week =D

HeartMONA

Mona Darlingggg <333 I miss you soo muchhhhhCry yayyy spring break is next weekkkk! you better be online everydayyyyyyyyy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

LMFAOOO! ok so you and Jen know each other from another forum...and you have this mutual friend and he loves coffee LOL and what elsee..OH and CM means coffee Mission ROFLLLL and u added him or something and you guys were freaking outtROFL

ROFLROFLROFL good job nomzie!!! u got most of it!!ROFLROFLROFL no we did not add him see we posted stuff for his b-day and he never replied back to jen or me!! so jen edited her post and add coffee to it to get back at him for all the times that he asked us for coffee!! u see it's all about revenege!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL jen did I leave something plz add to this!!ROFLROFLROFL

@mona-thanks hun!!

Edited by CT247 - 09 March 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.Jen2Nomaa.

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
noma: yup will try my best to come as much as i can..and ur welcome hun, sorry dont know ur name =(

Nomaa.-CandyFloss-

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CT247

@Noma : ROFLROFLyou made us feel so good!! thanks for reading it and getting it so well!! basically ppl just run away just by seeing all ROFL signs but you did it!! hates offROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL good job nomzie!!! u got most of it!!ROFLROFLROFL no we did not add him see we posted stuff for his b-day and he never replied back to jen or me!! so jen edited her post and add coffee to it to get back at him for all the times that he asked us for coffee!! u see it's all about revenege!! ROFL jen did I leave something plz add to this!!ROFLROFLROFL

@mona-thanks hun!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL nah you didn't tashu but @ Noma : for more fun just keep reading itROFLROFLROFL

Nomaa.-CandyFloss-

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Tashu- ohh okkk! LOLLLL you guys are crazyyyyyyyROFL

Mona- can you talk now?

Jen2-CandyFloss-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index