Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#17* I will fight the world for u-Abhay (Page 82)

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
-

Edited by -monus- - 09 March 2011 at 12:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by -monus-

lol, i dint mean next step in anything educationalLOL...just praisingEmbarrassed...and the black thingy looks awesome:)

my next vm....hmmm....good question.....it was supposed to be finished lats week...but a trip cam in between and then ijust lost the 'red line' loool....am planning to contiune with it tonight.

haha but i will love to hear what is the next step?..like what i can improve..

AHH is it kasu? plzz say yes..and do finish it tonight

lol, even i dont know any stepsLOL...is it any particalr thing u wanna ask abt?

yes, its KaSu...a very simple one though....lool....it wont be finsihed todayLOL...i am slow

-Lana

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

ooops....i havnt dleted it but now its saved to the edited oneOuch....well, let me know.

yea, even i liked him the most with kareena back thenLOL.....but the lates SLB movie was crap yaarDead....it had a nice meaning.....but it was so dragging and boring....have u seen guzaarish?

@change....well, its has to do with what u mentioned , but not the the issue itself.....but i had a problem with the attitude....you know the same old....celebrities who think the are the gods and cant see anythign beyond themselfes.....this one happened lots eariler than i expected. guess the 'down to earth' spriti was never there....maybe.....hope i am proven worng later.....cause i badly wann feel the same love as before.

OMG it is totaly fine to have the current siggy saved..just let it be saved and i will soon tell u what chnage we have done...

Nah i haven't seen any new movies...i'm so lazy and don't get time...pluss nowadays i watch a paki drama and some asian dramas..

mhm It is like this..some actors..when they are a new commer..they are realy adorable and so down to earth..they don't have the I'M THE ONLY ONE idea at first..but later after getting some popularities..they forget that and become so full of attitude and all...it kinda happened to ksg too..

ok hun:)

yea...even i havent seen much movies lately....but was with some friends and we decide for a hindi movie.....and well, we regreted it laterLOL.....it was so boring i that i had nightmaresROFL, Hrithiks act was awesome ofcourse.

you know....u wont belive me....i am praising KSG these daysLOLLOL.....now when i look back...i loved his proffesional attitude...the way he was in interviews. putting his personal personality aside which i dont even care abt....he is a costar i guess you would love to work with cause he somehow have things balanced in that stage even though he also feelt like beeing up in the skies always.

Edited by -monus- - 09 March 2011 at 11:29am

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

exactly...i wish all celebs would be like that. but on the other side...i am afraid she even would take to much crap sometimes but still keep shoot. but then again the bubbly personality she is, even if she does such a thing i think she can handle it. like with the DMG fiasco. she handled it really well.

@salman and Aishwarya...well, i wasnt into bollywood that time....but i have been hearing abt their issues till dateLOLLOL...so what went so wrong???

I will not like to see her keep wuit all the time..i want her to say it when it is needed and all but i don't want to see her keep wuit just cuz of the fans..but til date she has handled everything very well like u said..and this is a good point and the best point...remember how ppl hated her..but i loved her..and how she left dmg eithout saying anything about DMG..and her sister was the reasn and all

The thing was that salman and aishwarya were dating..and salman one night did drive on a road and he didn't know there was a kid sleeping on the road cuz it was night..so he drove and he killed that kid...sad..very sad..so he was jailed...before finiding the real reason...aishwarya didn't want anything to affect her carried..she left him while he was in jail..

and she then dated vivek oberoi..i think after 1 year the police apologized to salm for their misunderstanding..cuz they found out he was not at fault..

and same year after her relaise..aishwarya did break up with vivek..but she didn't get back to salman..instead she went to abishek..

therefore salman said aishwarya will never appear with him onscreen again..and to make her jealous to death..he brought a new girl snha ullal for his movie lucky...she realy looks like aishwarya..she resemble aishwarya very much..cuz in that movie aishwarya was suppose to act oppsite salman

.moonstruck.

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Edited by -monus- - 09 March 2011 at 12:57pm

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

lol, even i dont know any stepsLOL...is it any particalr thing u wanna ask abt?

yes, its KaSu...a very simple one though....lool....it wont be finsihed todayLOL...i am slow

not realy..but like somethng u want me to improve..just say it

OMGGGGGGGGGGG kasu..and plzz make it long..i will wait..i will wait for it but make it long
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

yea...even i havent seen much movies lately....but was with some friends and we decide for a hindi movie.....and well, we regreted it laterLOL.....it was so boring i that i had nightmaresROFL, Hrithiks act was awesome ofcourse.

you know....u wont belive me....i am praising KSG these daysLOLLOL.....now when i look back...i loved his proffesional attitude...the way he was in interviews. putting his personal personality aside which i dont even care abt....he is a costar i guess you would love to work with cause he somehow have things balanced in that stage even though he also feelt like beeing up in the skies always.

Haha trust me..nowadays all their movies are funny and comedie..which is not..they are just making funn of themselves..i miss movies like mohabbatain..yaadein..kahi khushi kabhi gham etc..Hrithrik is aweosme..i watched hm in kites..and loved him and kangana..cuz i love kangana..hehe she is amazing..barabara was aweome too..i have actuly seen her before..as i saw her mexican drama came on television..lol

U know all those rumours..ksg being such a jerk offacreen with his co actors..i didn't belive..cuz on interviews he was so amazing and cute..and yes he loved his work..and always didn't care about rumours
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

@hit her....well then u have missed the weirdest part...he even hit her with the car some days backConfusedLOL

Then i realy shouldn't start watching it again as i hate it if i see a guy hiting a girl..the day i get a slap from my bf..it will be the last day with him..no joke

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index