Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#17* I will fight the world for u-Abhay (Page 80)

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
lol, no, you can mention Hrithiks name,lool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

lol, no there is not much change in the BG expect of that profile pic

well, lets just say....i was disgusted,am for the moment...and trying hard to recover from itTonguecause i honestly dont like the feeling...and since it will involve evrything form VMmaking and watching the scenes i have to recover from it fast...i hopeOuch...but, even if it wasnt that important but i just couldnt get it off my mind to change whats represting my name for the moment. and well, Hritih and me have old historyLOL....i had a huge crush on him some years back...and well since Suku, Shahid , KSG were taken i had to go with Hrithik.

Please don't delet the siggy file if u have it..we have some chnages but i will tell u later when everything is finalized..

That dude..i think i stil have that crush..i remember i loved him in his movies with kareena..so DEFFENTLY i'm glad u have him as ure rep..and that ic killer

LOL i know why u chnaged that..and what exactly happened..

Edited by LanaBurak - 09 March 2011 at 10:55am
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
btw, i loved that you used my fav dialouges in the VM...againEmbarrassed

and here is the previous BG sweety

-Lana

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

-edit

Edited by -monus- - 09 March 2011 at 11:04am

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I do have the previous bg...
i'm just saying the file on PS..plzz don't delet it..

Sorry i did edit..

so whats new?..watching any new shows?

.moonstruck.

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

see, it wasnt bad afterall....you did lots of things you probably wouldnt do with the addiction to these networksLOL
aww...mari is gone again....poor baby...and ur parents are still out?

@work....well, nice...good going girl...just be carefull to not prioritize on your studies!....lol, now i am sounding like old momLOL

@smile....shining indeed, but i mean more her positive spirit of not making a big thing of anything like celebritiesd usally do.

Nah it doesn't..i have free time in uni that i do my study..beside i don't need to go to uni at all to fellow the curses..but instead of studying at home i go to the curses..so thats enough
...again?..aww she will be back in sepetember i guss

u mean like make up etc?..well i always love this thing about suku..she likes to be natural..and she is so beautiful that she doesn't need any make up..seriously

well, seems you have everything planned and in controll, lol...i should zip it.

september....awww thats far..
no not make up......spirit....the proffesional spirit for example....even if difficulties were there....you wont see it on her face ever.

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
btw u want to update me with pyar ki?
whats exactly going on between sid and pia?..and the lates promo..she is dancing with sid..and abhay is almost hiting her?
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

@VM
I HATE YOU! you know i am in a kind of senti state right now...and well in those states KaSu take the nr one spot for getting emotional!!

so i had tears in my eyes chica! well done! gonna re watch it again...and will comment on YT real soon.

and can you plz tell me what the hell is it with these two that isnt with anyone else????

I'm trying to watch a good show which can replace kasu for me..but i mean it..there aren't any..

I try to forget them..but i automaticaly get back to them..while making that vm..i swear i watched almost all the kasu episodes..like i had to choose scenes..so i kept re watching the episodes..

comment - as always..i don't care if u comment or not..but it means alot to me what u think about it..as u are my inspiration..not that i try to copy ure style..i swear i'm always afraid i might copy u

and mhm thing abut kasu..i need to find that first and then i will tell u

</div>
<div>

well, i am there with u babes....
[DIV]

but well, at end if it...KaSu are KaSu,lol...and yea...same here....each time i am making vms i end up just watching the scenes and episodesLOL

no ur not copying anything.....and eve if you do i have no issue at all sweetyBig smile......awww.....what i am gonna do with these lovely wordsEmbarrassed

Edited by -monus- - 09 March 2011 at 12:51pm

-Lana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index