Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jen2

@Tashu : 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we'll think about it ;] i know he would so love it n he might get a heart attack too🤣🤣🤣

@ Noma: as tashu said...it's all his fault. he made us like this!! we're so innocent :P Luv youu 2

🤣 he would get one!!🤣🤣🤣
bye nomzie!!!

sorry about that got disconnected!!🤣🤣

okay Noma...good night!! see ya <3<3

@tashu: wht ya doing??im abt to leave coz gotta wake up early plus 2mw's a big nervous day for me LOL....wish me luck coz whenever you wish me something good happens to me <3

sorry net kicked me out!!🤣🤣🤣 good luck babe!! ur gonna rock!!

Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOLL🤣🤣🤣dats okay!! Thanks a bunch <3 n i think im gonn leave now!! will talk to ya 2mw!! you got work 2mw? 

LOLL🤣🤣🤣dats okay!! Thanks a bunch <3 n i think im gonn leave now!! will talk to ya 2mw!! you got work 2mw? 

no!! unless they call tomorrow!! yeah u should or we will go on forever!!🤣🤣ya see tomorrow I'm gonna go on YT to do a little spying on "someone" 😈🤣🤣🤣 bye babe!!
Jen2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CT247

no!! unless they call tomorrow!! yeah u should or we will go on forever!!🤣🤣ya see tomorrow I'm gonna go on YT to do a little spying on "someone" 😈🤣🤣🤣 bye babe!!

LOL...yea i remember last night🤣🤣🤣 Loll...  okaii...n you can add ujas, gursheen n all...they're on YT too!! n if you go on someone's page n think to leave a comment then do tell him that heyy where are you these days? we don't see u on a_ anymore so he might go on a_ n check our stuff LOLLL

k bye bye!! good night! see ya <3<3

LOL...yea i remember last night🤣🤣🤣 Loll...  okaii...n you can add ujas, gursheen n all...they're on YT too!! n if you go on someone's page n think to leave a comment then do tell him that heyy where are you these days? we don't see u on a_ anymore so he might go on a_ n check our stuff LOLLL

k bye bye!! good night! see ya <3<3

🤣🤣🤣 I will soo do that!! and leave u a msg in the morning!!🤣🤣🤣 bye goodnite!!
hey jen<3 how are u!!
Jen2 thumbnail
im okay! how you doing??
 I am doing good too going to try to make at least 2 siggies today!! trying to post by sunday!! how was ur presentation??
Jen2 thumbnail
oh okaii...let me know when you post em okay??(:
presentation was okay though i didn't do it all...the staff was very full today and so manager asked some of us to leave early so i just left early...i didn't wanted to stay longer coz my nervousness was killing me LOL