Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't think Abhay was about to hit Pia. Just scold her or maybe he just did it for show so Sid would back off
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

not realy..but like somethng u want me to improve..just say it

OMGGGGGGGGGGG kasu..and plzz make it long..i will wait..i will wait for it but make it long

ahhh...flatterd sweets, will do:)

long....hmmm...it will be 1 min and something.๐Ÿ˜†
monomoon thumbnail

Haha trust me..nowadays all their movies are funny and comedie..which is not..they are just making funn of themselves..i miss movies like mohabbatain..yaadein..kahi khushi kabhi gham etc..Hrithrik is aweosme..i watched hm in kites..and loved him and kangana..cuz i love kangana..hehe she is amazing..barabara was aweome too..i have actuly seen her before..as i saw her mexican drama came on television..lol

U know all those rumours..ksg being such a jerk offacreen with his co actors..i didn't belive..cuz on interviews he was so amazing and cute..and yes he loved his work..and always didn't care about rumours

lol, the movie wasnt even funny yaar....it was beutifull shot...and all...but it was a repeteda story and that tooo dragging....i didnt liem kites much eaither to be honest...haha...u have seen mexican drama aswell??๐Ÿ˜†

yes, well at least thats what was shown to us....and all the bashing abt his personal life......its funny how ppl expect celebs to be angels๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....i do get affected but not to the extent of bashing them in and out.
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well i realy didn't care what happened back the camera..and i stil don't care..i'm someone who always care about on screen..as i don't get anything with their personal life..yes i will always like to know about them and how they are but about issue which can emak eme hate them..i will just decide to keep quit rather than going around bach that person left and right..

AND with dmg..lol i know it all..about trps and all..

Mhm thats all..thats the real reason behind aish and salman
monomoon thumbnail

Then i realy shouldn't start watching it again as i hate it if i see a guy hiting a girl..the day i get a slap from my bf..it will be the last day with him..no joke

</div>

[DIV]
well, he just wanted to stop her from going to sids offcise....and since he couldnt say the reason....he decided to stop her with the car.....so basically he did it cause he loves her...Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monus-

ahhh...flatterd sweets, will do:)

long....hmmm...it will be 1 min and something.๐Ÿ˜†

ahh so u want me to decide the length of the vm?
mhm since u said 1 min and something..then make it 1 min and 59 seconds๐Ÿ˜†
monomoon thumbnail
btw hun i gotta leave in 5
-Lana thumbnail

lol, the movie wasnt even funny yaar....it was beutifull shot...and all...but it was a repeteda story and that tooo dragging....i didnt liem kites much eaither to be honest...haha...u have seen mexican drama aswell??๐Ÿ˜†

yes, well at least thats what was shown to us....and all the bashing abt his personal life......ist funny how ppl expect celebs to be angles๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†......

Haha add 6 songs in a movie then they make the movie long..thats all they can do...and lol i can understand the thing with boring..hehe

Lol everyone have a image in their head..and they expect the actors to be like tha
monomoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

I don't think Abhay was about to hit Pia. Just scold her or maybe he just did it for show so Sid would back off

lol, its maybe cameras mistake....they showed in a way that he would raise his hand or something....๐Ÿ˜†....but well, i am sure Abhay wont be able to do that ever๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail

well, he just wanted to stop her from going to sids offcise....and since he couldnt say the reason....he decided to stop her with the car.....so basically he did it cause he loves her...no matter how weird that sounds๐Ÿ˜†

but yea....the story is crap and annoyingly and baselesly dragging for now.

LOL stil doesn't sound right to me..i don't know why๐Ÿ˜•
i'm gna kill u cuz i love u