*Abhay&Piya#17* I will fight the world for u-Abhay - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MeenaJ

@tashu-thanks!
@Jen- cool! what songs ur listening to....im listening 2 pee loon song

yeap whenever im bored or have nothing to do i just listen to radio! pee loon? that's a nice song! im listening to kash hum juda na hotey..kabhi alvida na kehte... 
Originally posted by CT247

Idk I never asked him!! but he would be perfect!! 🤣

lol okay coz i was gonn take his name🤣 as he makes us get his coffee all da time🤣
Originally posted by Jen2

lol okay coz i was gonn take his name🤣 as he makes us get his coffee all da time🤣

🤣🤣 for sure!! every time!! he always has to ask for it!! did u see his b-day post I gave him a cup of coffee!! 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 for sure!! every time!! he always has to ask for it!! did u see his b-day post I gave him a cup of coffee!! 🤣🤣

🤣 OMG yea n guess what? i posted n gave him da wishes too but he didn't reply me yet and i think the reason is i didn't give him any coffee🤣 maybe i'll go and put a cup of coffee then he may reply to it 🤣jk🤣
ok i was watching a cute video of jdj
heiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Originally posted by Jen2

🤣 OMG yea n guess what? i posted n gave him da wishes too but he didn't reply me yet and i think the reason is i didn't give him any coffee🤣 maybe i'll go and put a cup of coffee then he may reply to it 🤣jk🤣

yeah I saw ur post it was soo sweet!! really!! with me he replied to my post then I replied back and he never replied back!! it might just be true!! 🤣🤣 u should do it and see what happens!!!🤣🤣🤣

yeah I saw ur post it was soo sweet!! really!! with me he replied to my post then I replied back and he never replied back!! it might just be true!! 🤣🤣 u should do it and see what happens!!!🤣🤣🤣
who r u guys talking about? 😕

heiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hey meena where did u go??

ok i was watching a cute video of jdj

oh you watch JDJ? i think this week gonn be the last week of it rite?