Riddle--The Computer Wizard--The mysterious events

Posted: 13 years ago
Being a nerd really pays off sometimes.
Ken Jennings

Part 1

Inspector Deshmukh who happened to receive an email which resembled riddles and that someone was trying to play smart and challenge him to solve the riddle being served...A murder which then happened in the city was very similar to the kind of riddle that he happened to see a day before and he knew what his next move he has to take which in this was obvious to call upon Ayush--The Computer Wizard!!!

Ayush who is known to crack any password or puzzle related to computer world was drum stuck too when the fact that the murder of Chand Sikhandar was linked with the riddle came to surface!!! And yest again Deshmukh sir received another email similar kind but this time the wording were twisted even harder. The gang started solving this unique mystery meanwhile Mohit who happened to be staying in the same building as Chand started his side of investigation!!! The case was depended on Ayush because everything seems to be related in a way with computers and the mysterious email's.

Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.--Unknown

The gang took the initiative of solving the riddles which were shooting one after the other and they were being helpless because the murderer was quite intelligent while making the moves and the time given to solve a puzzle was not a lot. They were given short time to figure out the person and place of murder. Nevertheless the hope was rising on Ayush that he would be able to put everything together and try to solve the mystery. Yet again back to back 2 murders of Sanjay Kapoor and Sona Mehta were observed leaving the gang to think that the puzzle man is some kind of joke!

Part 2

Ayush came out with certain clues that Deshmukh sir was right and the fact that puzzle man does exist and found out a method of tracing this so called "Riddle Maker"--Trojan Virus!!!

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
- Unknown

Ayush had planned this computer virus in such a way that he would know through an alarm easily and would be able to trace the location of the IP address too...He knew what he was doing but was just waiting for the puzzle man to open that attachment with the test email. The waiting period seemed to be very hard on him and we see yet another puzzle coming on the way on the other side...The gang could solve this better because they could understand the puzzle better this time. They could trace out the real meaning and were able to know what this puzzle man is trying to convey or what kind of style was he using...Ayush was successful in finding the location of the next victim but yet again they reached late and the murder had already taken place...

Time to put them all together:

The moment had arrived where all the puzzles and the letter found on the place of the last murder were pointing towards the case being solved and over but there was something which kept on bothering Deshmukh so as to how this case which was looking so complicated right from start got over and ended so soon without any further drama and there comes Debolina--Sanjay Kapoor's childhood friend to meet Deshmukh.

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
- Unknown

Ayush was working on the laptop that belonged to the suspected murderer when the alarm that he had set through the trojan virus which finally lead to the real murderer of this whole Puzzle Case!!!! The motive was quite on the personal level and cleverly planned but finally due to Ayush's brave moves and intelligence the case was solved with the Khothey Sikkey and Deshmukh Sir united together and feeling proud of each other!!!

To err is human' to really foul up requires the root password.
-Unknown

This was my first analysis of KS episode!!!Thank you for taking the time out and reading my post..Do post your comments and views I will be eagerly waiting on them!!
๐Ÿ˜ŠPlease don't forget to hit the LIKE button if you liked the post!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
Wow what an analysis tht was Shwetha๐Ÿ‘ Totally loved it... You described pretty much the whole thing and it made more sense than actually watching the show๐Ÿ‘

great job and write more ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
fab job shwetha.....๐Ÿ‘ continue writing more such stories๐Ÿ˜‰..... the way ur story goes is much much better than the actual episode......๐Ÿ˜ณ
@ Vidya: Thank you so much for reading the post though it was long!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณThat means a lot to me๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Shweta (sv003): Thanks a ton its really encouraging and motivating, I would surely continue writing...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Very well written Shwetha.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shwetha85

@ Vidya: Thank you so much for reading the post though it was long!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณThat means a lot to me๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Shweta (sv003): Thanks a ton its really encouraging and motivating, I would surely continue writing...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LOL to be honest first i thought it was gonna be boring as it was long but then i couldnt stop reading because it was so good.... Keep writing analysis
Originally posted by Vidya85

LOL to be honest first i thought it was gonna be boring as it was long but then i couldnt stop reading because it was so good.... Keep writing analysis

Really Vidya!! Great to know that you read the post and found it interesting though it was long Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by neeme

Very well written Shwetha.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you for reading and liking my post Neeme!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Aww Didi, it's a very interesting analysis. Great work. I am not very familiar with this show but it seems like an investigation show where teenagers help locate criminals. Am I right? So does the murderer like to play with the police force and give clues to trace him, knowing very well that it is difficult to solve the riddle. OMG, it reminded me of the forth book of Harry Potter where Harry and this other dude (who is supposed to be cute but not cute in the movie) solve a riddle for the great competition (sorry I can't recall the name, its been 5 years since I read the novel). Anyways, cheers for the computer nerds. How will survive without these intelligent guys? Didi, it's a very detailed analysis, so congrats on your dedication and hard work. Could you tell me more about this show so that I understand it better? Thanks hun. โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธEdited by Sidda8 - 13 years ago
Hi,

A very well written Analysis..............I have watched the episode, Just read this update.........It looked so perfect and so good.

Pls Do plan to update for the coming weeks too.