India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

casting of cb2 is not so impressive

anjalianjali Groupbie
anjalianjali
anjalianjali

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
the casting is very poor......something is missing.......except for avina and  1 or 2 actors all the casting looks very bad.....most of them dont suit the role......costumes dont suit them.....ornaments are very bad.....the set  for the both the houses are not that good.....
miss the old sets and old actors......they were ecellent

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08rubina4evaAnnamarielaxmi_avinafanv3gradev09anusha34

jiyasingh Newbie
jiyasingh
jiyasingh

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I agree with you 
i also miss the old set and actors especially Dadi maaConfused
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I don't know why they didn't get Vishaka roped in?.............i must say Virat's wife is scary looking and weird.............also, Rohan seems all out of place............to me Choti bahu is more serious drama and romantic storyline, so this boy next door or college cool kid doesn't seem to fit in for me. Maybe it will just take time to get use to.....and maybe we should stop comparing it to the old cast.....because they have a already made a very special place in our hearts. Lets look at the show as a "new" soap, that had no first season.............

Edited by taral83 - 07 March 2011 at 7:48am
laxmi_avinafan Goldie
laxmi_avinafan
laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
but i dont like rohan 
aditeeash Senior Member
aditeeash
aditeeash

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I don't know why they didn't get Vishaka roped in?.............i must say Virat's wife is scary looking and weird.............also, Rohan seems all out of place............to me Choti bahu is more serious drama and romantic storyline, so this boy next door or college cool kid doesn't seem to fit in for me. Maybe it will just take time to get use to.....and maybe we should stop comparing it to the old cast.....because they have a already made a very special place in our hearts. Lets look at the show as a "new" soap, that had no first season.............

Agreed with you, we should stop comparing with first season......and after some time...we might get used to these characters.....but Rohan seems to be out of place......i think Virat's wife is the cameo character they tired to put in....lets see how she goes....but i like the Radhika's family...all the characters seem to fit in the role....waiting for the entry of business man..i mean Radhika's bro......he seems to be a cameo too...but might trun grey if need be by the CVs...lets wait and watch......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditeeash

Originally posted by taral83

Agreed with you, we should stop comparing with first season......and after some time...we might get used to these characters.....but Rohan seems to be out of place......i think Virat's wife is the cameo character they tired to put in....lets see how she goes....but i like the Radhika's family...all the characters seem to fit in the role....waiting for the entry of business man..i mean Radhika's bro......he seems to be a cameo too...but might trun grey if need be by the CVs...lets wait and watch......

I agree with you. Rohan really seems out of place for me too.......he's too modern. But yes, Radhika's family is beautifully weaved in. Like mostly all the characters. Even the loud Shanti has a reason to shout on Rads. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Agree with ur comments ,just like Avina we are attached to the old cast so lets give urself some time to get use to.Few are doing great and few r misfit for sure.We watch it for Avina and they r the best so keep watching so CB2 rocks .Love u all and God bless u ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index