Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGG Taylorrr Swifftttt!!!! i love her songs and that too on SaJan 😍 aww this is too cute Sara 😳 Thanks so much for making it hon, glad u put it up here :) Its perfect ❤️
saniya.x thumbnail
Man .. Why am I never first? 🤔🤣

Anyways, res!
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMGG! Guys please UNRES youur posts soon ... 😉

@Ragzz Aww ... I LOVE Taylor Swift songs as well and I think SaJan suits most of her songs 😛 Im soo glad youu liked it jaan .. I just can't believe I am getting sucha awesome response ❤️😳

@Sanii 😆 Oii youu ran away without telling me whether it was good or not ... I was waiting for your response for the longest time  YouTube pe bhi koi comment nahi diya 😡

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It's so wonderful SaJan VM Sara.🤗 Loved it a ton.❤️ You are good at making VMs. So keep making more.👍🏼
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omggggggggg
superbbbbb rockingggggg vm dear
really loved it man
just outstandinggg
hats off
everything was just amazingggggggg
u have done a great job

do make more =)
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i just edit my post yaar 
saniya.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

@Sanii 😆 Oii youu ran away without telling me whether it was good or not ... I was waiting for your response for the longest time  YouTube pe bhi koi comment nahi diya 😡

🤣🤣🤣

AWW, I'll comment on YT too ! 😳 see I am so nice 😃

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow tht was sooooooo cool VM on sajan song really suit to sajan
saniya.x thumbnail
I've watched this VM like sooo many times just didn't want to comment, well I was lazy plus I was lost ... SG dreamland you see! 😆

Saruuuuuu 🤗, you literally took me back to those awesome days man I really feel like running to YT to watch some SG scenes but I am afraid I might get emotional! Beautiful VM, I have always wanted this song on SG esp when Sheena was there as it suited em sooo perfectly and OMFGG the scenes that you chose GOSHH man they were like PERFECT!

If I show this to someone who does not know you they'll just say you CAN'T be a beginer, you're seriously SO good and I am not lying I am serious! I was also waiting for this VM, well since you told me you're making one on SG the sad part is that you did not dedicate this to me UUGHH! 🤣, but I am guessing you're plannin for something? 🤔 I don't know!

Very well done for this VM, keep making more 😳
Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am so sorry I dun remember your name, love! 😊

Anyways, thanks for sharing the link. I'm in love with VM, it's super cute and I am sure you'd improve as you make more further. Always PM me, though. Although I am not much an SG fan, I really felt connected with the scenes and the two of them, marvelous song selection! 

And I will get back to you with my VM issue soon. 😃

Thanks.

-Kankshita