India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Will Guddu take his Revenge?

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
What are your prediction for tomorrow show that is Monday what will be happening between Guddu and Runjhun?Will Guddu still in his revenge mood comes to take revenge from runjhun? your ideas please as there's lot of probabilities how the story can continue.

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
hey anju..
cant say wats going to happen ...but im eagerlyyyyyyyyyyyy waitin fo 2moros epi..
I hope sumthing happen bout gunjuns marrig ...
N i hope there should alot of guddu (may b hes shown colletin money or sumthing ).. n if possibl gunjun ....
But dear wat do think might happen ..
N yea i forgot to tell that i dont think guddu will cum to take reveng frm runjhun cuz right now hes more worred bout getin money for his mother...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
hmmmmm can't say what will happen next but like tehzeeb i hope too that  we get to see more of Guddu or Gunjhun.......

i always wanted to see a scene of Gunjhun where runjhun might be drying her hair on the balcony and Guddu's nazar suddenly goes up and he looks at RunjhunBlushing 

I don;t know why i am writing this sorry but i just can't wait for monday.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeeb25bee5

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey anju..
cant say wats going to happen ...but im eagerlyyyyyyyyyyyy waitin fo 2moros epi..
I hope sumthing happen bout gunjuns marrig ...
N i hope there should alot of guddu (may b hes shown colletin money or sumthing ).. n if possibl gunjun ....
But dear wat do think might happen ..
N yea i forgot to tell that i dont think guddu will cum to take reveng frm runjhun cuz right now hes more worred bout getin money for his mother...
yes Tehzeeb I also think the same otherwise he should have done or tell Runjhun something when he met her in the temple instead he only showed a disgusting attitude towards her and continued his stay in the temple praying for his mom.
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak.hot

hmmmmm can't say what will happen next but like tehzeeb i hope too that  we get to see more of Guddu or Gunjhun.......

i always wanted to see a scene of Gunjhun where runjhun might be drying her hair on the balcony and Guddu's nazar suddenly goes up and he looks at RunjhunBlushing 

I don;t know why i am writing this sorry but i just can't wait for monday.....
Jasmeeta what a great idea but do you think this will move Guddu really!! really!!! hope so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hot

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I have no idea what will happen on Monday.

But like tehzeeb, I too hope, G is immersed in thoughts of how to raise money for his mother and forgets taking revenge from R.

Instead of G going to R's house for revenge or anything, this time wonder if it would be Vishnu will go to G with a offer of Rs. 5 lakhs. (Remember he heard that in the police station that G is in need to money?) And Vishnu might go with this offer to oust Lakhan from their home? But again I am not sure if that is also going to happen bcos in Precap, they showed that Sashi's brother had himself come to call off the wedding...

..okay I have no idea!.Stern Smile

shanak.hotrusha4003

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
i think , vishnu will offer guddu money to break the marriage...guddu will agree, and then there will be dulha swapping...guddu will marry runjhun, to get back at her, and to get money from vishnu...

shanak.hotALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
@ Uzee I will say what Jasmeeta said in one of her post whatever may happened but the marriage should take place in whatever circumstances.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index