Fan Fictions

AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 99)

Post Reply New Post

Page 99 of 152

rinku28

Groupbie

rinku28

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
WOW...you know how some stories lose their charm over time and even after the writer.continues after a long break, it's just not the same any more...well this is DEFINITELY NOT one of those stories.  I haven't gone back to re-read the previous chapters, but there wasn't one place where I didn't feel Riddhima's pain, Armaan's anguish, and the pull between the two thst keeps them going.  

Wonderfully written! I think this, by far, is the best chapter of the story.  It made me want to shed a tear...and I'm never emotional for fictional characters.  Even though Armaan and Riddhima are long gone from out tv screens, through your story I was able to picture them vividly! 

Excellent job! Good luck for your exams.  Please update super soon and thanks for the Pm.

Love,
Rinku

Edited by rinku28 - 27 November 2012 at 3:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaPlumeDOr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 99)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_arri

Groupbie

love_arri

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I am speechless yaar... This part is amazing. Trust me u are an awesome writer... U write it so nicely that i can feel those words...
The part was sad though, but it was spendid...
Now can't wait to read more...
So u better continue soon...

LaPlumeDOr

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
awesome

LaPlumeDOr

nihamrm

Goldie

nihamrm

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
that was an amazing update 
just loved it 
finally armaan has opened his eyes( thanx to rahul)
now i'm eagerly waiting for the next update 

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
wheee.. N updateee

LaPlumeDOr

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Moist eyes & wet face ..Yeah I was in that condition when I finished reading this chapter Alisha ...

Too much pain SIGHH..every bit of this update was so so emotioanl I could feel Ridhima's pain & helplessness ..As it started I was expecting may be this gift from her will melt Armaan a little bit but his giant ego UHHH I loved that FB sequence which you included was so cute loved the what Ridhima Mnaofyed Armaan AWWW...coming to Hospital scene I was kinda hurt by Armaan's behavior at one point I thought may be now he will stop seeing Ridhim's condition may be his love for her will stop him but...He was so cruel to her ..and that end scene when she gathered herself & tried to behave normally made me thoda sa cry..then when Armaan called someone & asked that person to solve that matter it angered me ARGHH..how embarrassed Ridhima was in front of her boss ..poor girl..coming to next part her scene with her mom took my heart away ..the way she poured her feeling in front of her - "H
is words hurt mom. Every time he says something cruel, I feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest. I don't know what to do anymore..Mom I love him so much that it hurts" OUCH that sentence showed her depth of love for him (& in my heart I said Armaan you moron Jerk)..then her house part I was like OMG he is also doing same thing which his mom did PSHTT IDIOT...but that KISSS was WOW hot & steamy..then Rahul was a complete sweetheart I loved how he interacted with Armaan he did put something in to that block headed guy WOAH..& Rahul Ridhima's interaction showed how much she trusts him so cute ..Now the most heart wrenching part 'that park scene' All I did was cry cry cry cry I didn't realize when tears started coming out & then the wayRidhima blasted on him - "When I heard about your first movie, I was so proud. I skipped my class just so I can catch the first show. I used to catch a glimpse of you here and there, and it was enough for me. But then, you came back so I started to hope again. Hope that maybe fairytales did exist. I never blamed you for your anger, because you were entitled to it. So I took in all your harsh words, all your taunts, but each and every one of them hurt. I'm not that strong Armaan. I'm only human." - these lines just broke my heart in to pieces..*sniff* ...this just crushed my heart once again - "You were the only man I kissed, and I lost that too today. I nearly lost my job, and now, I nearly lost'" She inhaled sharply. "I nearly lost my virtue. How much more do you want me to lose? How much more do you need to punish me?"- now in the end part felt little relief shyad ab kuch achha ho-  Arman running after Ridhima may be  

OMG just realized how much I have written ..emotions mein beh gayi mein HAWW OOPSS

PS : I am truely happy to see you back , this story is so addictive & good ki kya bataoon ..you wont believe I have read previous chapter for like 54354369793132469 times I love it so much ..when ever I feel like reading something passionate & emotional I read this seriously keep up the good work KUDOSSS

Edited by sjain - 03 December 2012 at 1:22pm

LaPlumeDOr

Rhea.KaJen

Goldie

Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Wow!
That actually made me cry.. I'm still in tears..
So finally realisation's dawned upon him!
And i just love Rahul for knocking some sense ino him!
It's great to see you back here Alisha! :)
Please please please update soon! :)
Love,
Rhea

LaPlumeDOr

araja1234

Goldie

araja1234

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Awesome part. Loved it. Waiting for the next part.
Update soon and thanks for the pm

LaPlumeDOr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top