Fan Fictions

AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 152

Jinal3patel

Goldie

Jinal3patel

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaPlumeDOr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 95)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!

I am still not back for good, since my finals are coming up, but since it's diwali, I decided to post a small little teaser from my next part. So here it goes.

Teaser for next part

Rahul looked around through her stuff to find an elastic band while Riddhima changed in the washroom. He opened her jewellery box, and that's when he saw a folded piece of paper. His curiosity got the better of him and he opened the letter and began reading.

My dearest Riddhima,

By the time you read this letter, I'll be long gone''. ..

And I realised that I had failed you as a father. I should've known better all those years ago, that you only took the money to save me. ''..

Forgive me Riddhima for doing this to you. Forgive me for failing you. '...

Remember that I love you so much, and if you ever need help, look up at the sky; you'll find me there watching over you all the time.

"Rahul, did you find-" Riddhima stopped as she realised what Rahul was reading. She tore the paper away from his hands and put it back safely inside the box, where it belonged. "You're not supposed to read that." She murmured. She wasn't angry that he read it. Actually, she felt relieved that someone else carried her burden as well.

"Why didn't you tell me Riddhima? You've been keeping all this inside of yourself. For the past seven years, I can imagine what your life might have been like." He asked and he engulfed her into a tight embrace.

"I couldn't. It wasn't my place to tell"

"I understand" He broke their hug and stared at her for a while "Can I ask you something and expect an honest answer?"

"You can ask me anything" She breathed.

"Your father, he let you go of the promise. So why haven't you just told the truth to Armaan?"

Riddhima turned away from him and walked to the window "You read the letter. How could I tell him the truth?" Rahul didn't quite understand what she was saying. "How could I tell the truth to Armaan when that would only prove my father right? He taught he failed me Rahul. Failed me!" She finally faced him again "If I told Armaan the truth, it means that I was accepting my father's words, that my choice was a mistake, when it wasn't. If I had to remake that decision, it would always be the same. My father never failed me. If anything, I failed him." A tear strolled down her cheek. "By letting him believe that he failed me, I am the one who failed him as a daughter."

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed my small sneak previews. The next part is actually the turning point of my story. If I finish my assignments early I might, and that is a huge might, be able to post the next part by this weekend but no promises.

Oh and Happy Diwali!!

Love you all

-Alisha K.

Edited by ksgforlife07 - 13 November 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

kashish_23peachgirlvimlashravnirinku28love_arriammy_amna-AK-..Zahra..sanjana shahMvinfffday_lilykajenvirman.Kryptonite.Ar_AsyafancharmingkillerssidracuteshilpaRhea.KaJenMunchkin.desirdhruvikaluvsKSGpriyankiblessed4sweetnanduawesomezhasan2Ethereal-Pathcant.be.assed.Euphoria....vibha...SleepingBeauty.sjain

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Yay! :D You're back with a SP :D

This has only made me more curious now.. Cant wait to read ahead :)

-V-

LaPlumeDOr

.Kryptonite.

.Kryptonite.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Yay!

LaPlumeDOr

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Awe...I hope this helps

LaPlumeDOr

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Oh...I forgot a senti preview...
I understand riddhima completely cause if I were in her place I would have done the same thing

LaPlumeDOr

Ar_Asyafan

Ar_Asyafan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
yeyyy...Big smile
diwali always bring hapiness...

LaPlumeDOr

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome