Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinal3patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WOAh! What a come back! :P
That was a great part! But also a sad one if you think About Riddhima's feeligns!
Poor thing, She has to go through so much pain and sorrow! I hope everything goes fine for her in the next part! :) I am so glad that she has a friend like Rahul who she can trust and rely on! I ove him so much for being with Riddhima!
I really hope Rahul and Muskaan's lovestory progresses...soon :D
Who was the man who tried to rape her? Is he important in the story?
I am glad that Armaan has finally decided to think about what Riddhima would have gone through as well when she left,,Good boy Arman, Kepp it up and do apologize and make it up to her!
I hope they re-unite in the next part...or when ever you think it's the right time! :D Because I am loving where you are taking the story! :D
You wrote the whole chapter ever so beautifully! well done! :D
Take care and update soon :)
Thank you for the PM <3 :) x
Love,
Jinal
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congo on passing 100 pages on this thread :)
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome and a long update
felt bad for ridzi...wht armaan did wasn't right
loved rahul
atleast now some senses are knocked in armaan's mind
waiting to read more
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally finally u updated its awesome as always pls make armaan now run behind riddhima as she had run behind him enough
Ar_Asyafan thumbnail
oh god that was just amazing...
luvd it so so sooo much...👏
now i really just cant wait to read more...
plzzz...update super fast...
nd all the very best for ur exams...😃
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ksgforlife07

😆 I am going to update the next part on the 15th! Pinky Promise. Cross my heart!
And as for a sneak peak, I truly doubt I will. I'll probably disappear today until the 15th. But after that, I am all yours!😃

15 OMG..Thats too far
Manage 1 sneak peak please..9 months tak gayab honey ki punishment hai..just kidding
but seriously try for a preview before 15

Theking21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ooo, love u sooo much for updating this ff. the part was awesome, loved it, finally armaan realize that he is the one who didn't trust their love. Can't wait for the next part. Take care sweetheart
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
OMG! I am numb right now. This update just made up for all the days we have been waiting.. And by far this has been the best part i read till now!
Finally Armaan starts realising what he did was wrong! I have like tears in my eyes right now! And i don't think Il be able to come out of the after effect of this update. It hurt me sooo badly seeing Riddhima suffering like that. </3
This part really touched me deep down! Anyways, will be waiting for your exams to finish to read further! Good luck <33
kiran_rati thumbnail
still waiting for update
update next part
LaPlumeDOr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rinku28

WOW...you know how some stories lose their charm over time and even after the writer.continues after a long break, it's just not the same any more...well this is DEFINITELY NOT one of those stories.  I haven't gone back to re-read the previous chapters, but there wasn't one place where I didn't feel Riddhima's pain, Armaan's anguish, and the pull between the two thst keeps them going.  

Wonderfully written! I think this, by far, is the best chapter of the story.  It made me want to shed a tear...and I'm never emotional for fictional characters.  Even though Armaan and Riddhima are long gone from out tv screens, through your story I was able to picture them vividly! 

Excellent job! Good luck for your exams.  Please update super soon and thanks for the Pm.

Love,
Rinku

Hey Rinky!! Glad to know that after all these months, you still enjoy reading my story, and I am terribly sorry to make you wait so! I actually feel honored that you were able to remember our favorite air through my story. Thank you so so so much! 🤗 BIG HUG!!!

Love, Aliska K.