Fan Fictions

AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

qt4ever

Goldie

qt4ever

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Loved the intro
cont soon
pls pm me when u updt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
OMG ur such an awsm writer...i loved the style....plz continue nd pm me......

crazy_4_karan

IF-Dazzler

crazy_4_karan

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
wow tht was awesome.... ur story seems very very interesting... lets see how Riddhima gets him back after 7 long years... continue soon n ya pls add me to ur Pm list :)

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I loved this! Embarrassed I am not necessarily a AR fan .. But the name of the FF 'Ten ways to get him back' was inviting enough! :D 

I love how you go into absolute detail about EVERYTHING that's happening; the past, the present, what's she gonna do in the future etc etc .. She plans to win him over again? I'm expecting a ruthless merciless arrogant Armaan now ..a heartbroken closed-off person .. Let's see how Ridzi manages to make him open up again. =)

And.. The whole 'evil mother-in-law' was so hindi-filmish but put together so nicely! She thinks that Riddhima would be a distraction for Armaan? Fair enough.. But I have to agree, stomping off in someone's house and asking them not to meet their son ever again is downright pathetic. And why do I have a feeling that she was behind the whole 'maaro-Riddhima's-father' thing. Ouch

Continue soon .. And do add me to the PM list ! Big smile

Hey!! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!! You're absolutely right! Armaan is going to be this arrogant, self-centered, merciless person... He's going to be quite mean in some parts, but no worries, our Ridzi  will come and try to get his cold heart pumping again!!

Originally posted by stargaze94

OMG this ff is awesome and you have written the part soooo beautifully!
the prologue alone has left me gaping for more!!! please add me to your pm list and am really looking forward to the subsequent parts!!! i can't believe i am reading an AR ff but oh wells, i guess your story comes before the characters in it! mind-blowing start and keep it up!!!!!
hehe i really want to know how riddhima wins her armaan back ... the manofying and patoafying bits are going to be real fun to read!!!! update soon Big smile

Hey!! Thank you so much for your nice comments!! Riddhima will try some crazy and wild things to get him back!!

Originally posted by Live.Laugh.Love

ohhh i really like the concept of this FF Smile usually its the guy trying to win his love back but this time its the girl!!! cant wait for your next update Smile

Hey!! and thank you so much!! I know, usually the guy is always the one that messes up, and tries to win his girl back, so I thought a girl doing it would be funny!!

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety7395

Hey awesome concept.....seriously after reading the prologue, I am so hooked.......Wow I can't believe Riddhima had to do that.....really loved the way you described their emotion especially the last scene where she said she is "sorry for everything"
Can't wait to read the next part
Continue soon
and please add me to your pm list
thanks

Hey!! Thanks so much!! Glad you loved it! I tried to make the last scene emotional as I thought it wasTHE SCENE of the prologue, and I'm really happy that you loved it!!

Originally posted by rising_angel

loved it :)

Hey Thanks so much!!

Originally posted by Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice start
continue soon

love
Riddss

Hey!! Thanks so much!!

Love you all!! XOXO-Alisha K,

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iceprincess101

Hey Alisha.....seriously your are an awesome writter...I love it you have to update this soon...poor Riddhima has to go through so much just because of Armaan's mother....hope Riddhima wins her way back to Armaan's heart...

Hey!! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!! Yeah poor Riddhima, but also poor Armaan, There's actually going to be a flashback for when Armaan returns from Yale all happy.... I'll update during the week, after Tuesday!!

Originally posted by cute.arsh

i LOVE the concept
plzzz continue soon
i cant wait any more

Hey!! Thanks so much!! I'll try my best to update as fast as I could, but it's going to be after Tuesday. Promise it's going to be there by Friday for sure!!

Originally posted by hotKaJen

nice concept.
can't wait 2 read more.waiting 2 see how riddima patao armaan mission accomplish
continue soon n add me 2 ur pm list

Hey!! Thanks so much!! Riddhima is going to do some crazy and wild things to get HIM back!!

Love you all- XOXO-Alisha K.

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -poornima-

awesome part
loved ur update
gr8 starting
ur both ff r supperb
continue it soon
thanx for ur pm

Hey!! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments!! I'll update during the week!!

Originally posted by ankitajain94

awesome concept
plz add me 2 ur pm's list

Hey!! Thanks so much!!

Originally posted by Angel.ARlover

Hey Alisha !

You have done it once again. The prologue is amazing..though there not much of AR.M looking forward to this story. As i have mentioned in you;re earlier ff..you have a beautiful writing expressions. Thats what keeps me glued to you're ff. I can see a lot of struggle for riddhima to get Armaan back.
But i know you'll make the struggle worthwhile :D

Update soon =)

Hey!! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!! Nope, not a lot AR in this prologue, and in Chapter One, it's mostly Riddhima's life and the circumstances that lead her to meet Armaan after seven long and painful years!! And after that AR will begin and the whole Riddhima trying to get him back will start!!

Love you all-XOXO-Alisha K.

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Awesome prologue gallll !!!!!!!!!
do pm me :))

Hey!! Thanks so much!!

Originally posted by angullgrl91

dang! you're an awesome writer!! the prologue was so heart-breaking! haha
great job though! and can you pm me when you continue again please? thanks!

Hi!! And Thanks so much!! I'll update during the week!!

Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

WOW WOW WOW!
Such a great concept, and youre an awesome writer :)
I cant believe i havent caught up with your ffs yet but im glad i found this one :) And i loved the prologue and intro...youve described the situation and the characters really well...hate armaans mom and i feel bad for Riddhima...but i love her confidence, and she'll definetely win Armaan back ;)

Do pm me and continue soon :)

HI!! and thanks so much for your wonderful comments!! Armaan's mom is quite evil and pathetic at the same time, and Ridzy will do some wild and crazy things to get her Armaan back!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top