Fan Fictions

AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima11

hey alisha(.. very nice name..)

omg you are an awesome writer... the prologue is soooooo good.. matlab i don't hava any words.... m already hooked up with this story.. nd would really love to read more.. a very very nice concept..

i can understand riddhima's situation.. a desicion of lifetime.. n ya she did the right thing i guess... if you see from the perspective of being an ideal daughter... but i feel really bad for armaan.. but i guess life has its own way...
i actually felt like crying while reading the last scene.. i can imagine riddhima's state.... that " sorry for everything" was sooo touchy..

it was awesome..
n ya please pm me whenever you update...
n make that super soon..
will be waiting for it..

take care
-pari

Hey Pari!! Thank you so much!! I'm really happy you loved the prologue. Me too, I feel bad for Armaan in the story, he's so innocent, and i'll actually do a flashback later during the story about when he came back...trying to make is touchy too... I thought that the last scene was like THE SCENE of the prologue so I tried to make it as emotional as possible, and I am thrilled that you loved it. And I'll try to update soon, probably during the week, after tuesday.
Love
Alisha K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I loved this! Embarrassed I am not necessarily a AR fan .. But the name of the FF 'Ten ways to get him back' was inviting enough! :D 

I love how you go into absolute detail about EVERYTHING that's happening; the past, the present, what's she gonna do in the future etc etc .. She plans to win him over again? I'm expecting a ruthless merciless arrogant Armaan now ..a heartbroken closed-off person .. Let's see how Ridzi manages to make him open up again. =)

And.. The whole 'evil mother-in-law' was so hindi-filmish but put together so nicely! She thinks that Riddhima would be a distraction for Armaan? Fair enough.. But I have to agree, stomping off in someone's house and asking them not to meet their son ever again is downright pathetic. And why do I have a feeling that she was behind the whole 'maaro-Riddhima's-father' thing. Ouch

Continue soon .. And do add me to the PM list ! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
OMG this ff is awesome and you have written the part soooo beautifully!
the prologue alone has left me gaping for more!!! please add me to your pm list and am really looking forward to the subsequent parts!!! i can't believe i am reading an AR ff but oh wells, i guess your story comes before the characters in it! mind-blowing start and keep it up!!!!!
hehe i really want to know how riddhima wins her armaan back ... the manofying and patoafying bits are going to be real fun to read!!!! update soon Big smile

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgforlife07

Originally posted by Dark_Desire

OMG

i LOVE the concept
shit it AWESOME
plzzz continue soon warna its just gunna kill me on the inside
srsly m waiting for more of this ff
and yay i have read ur other one too
it GREAT aswell
so don't forget abt it

luv
NIKKI ;D
Hey Nikki!! Thank you so much!! I'll try to update as fast as I can, most probably during the week, after tuesday. Don't worry won't forget the other ff as well.
~XOXO~ Alisha K.
Alisha (nice name)
wow by friday
muahh!!! love u yaar
can't wait for itWink

Live.Laugh.Love

Goldie

Live.Laugh.Love

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
ohhh i really like the concept of this FF Smile usually its the guy trying to win his love back but this time its the girl!!! cant wait for your next update Smile

sweety7395

sweety7395

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hey awesome concept.....seriously after reading the prologue, I am so hooked.......Wow I can't believe Riddhima had to do that.....really loved the way you described their emotion especially the last scene where she said she is "sorry for everything"
Can't wait to read the next part
Continue soon
and please add me to your pm list
thanks

yongshin

Goldie

yongshin

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
loved it :)

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss