Fan Fictions

AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 152

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Munchkin.

Originally posted by ksgforlife07

Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Eeekkss you are still online! So we get an update? Wohooo Dancing
Can't wait for the new thread to be made :D

Yup, new thread and an update! Never thought I'd actually make it to a new thread

Yes, I completely understand how you feel, haha!

And yes, read it 9 times. The series is sort of my sanctuary. I've grown up with it, learnt with it. Its been an education in itself. Haha. Nothing matches HP in my life. I worship Rowling. Siiigh, if only I could read the books in peace without feeling guilty about work. I recently visited the Harry Potter Studios, about 2 weeks ago, so got caught up in it again. And boy, the nostalgia. 

I think you've put me in the mood for it! I might have to pay a little visit to my bookshelf after I update! I would have absolutely adored to visit the HP studios, but it's geographically out of my reach

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 150)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Hello Alisha.
Okay, where the hell was I all this while?! Like I just caught up with this particular FanFiction of yours along with 'Straight Out Of Fiction!' You are so talented babe! I mean it's so nice to read something on Armaan-Riddhima even after the show has ended! Clearly shows that they're charm is here to stay. All your updates have intrigued me and I'm extremely excitd for your update today! Waiting eagerly! :)
Update soon! <3
Love
-Fizz.

Hey! Thanks so much and I am glad you discovered my fics! I love AR, and I havn't really watched anything after them.. Next Part will be up soon
Love, Alisha K.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

Munchkin.

IF-Dazzler

Munchkin.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Yup, new thread and an update! Never thought I'd actually make it to a new thread

And yes, read it 9 times. The series is sort of my sanctuary. I've grown up with it, learnt with it. Its been an education in itself. Haha. Nothing matches HP in my life. I worship Rowling. Siiigh, if only I could read the books in peace without feeling guilty about work. I recently visited the Harry Potter Studios, about 2 weeks ago, so got caught up in it again. And boy, the nostalgia. 

I think you've put me in the mood for it! I might have to pay a little visit to my bookshelf after I update! I would have absolutely adored to visit the HP studios, but it's geographically out of my reach

I thank University time and again for making me switch coasts and landing me in the place where the magic began. Haha. As you can surely tell, I'm a Harry Potter fan-girl!

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rarepearl

hey Alisha! i had read ur ff few months bak but den i wasnt a member on IF, so cdnt comment. n now i happen to cross by it to find u had updated it. da updates were v nice n emotional. dey made me cry. i luved it all. armaan's being rite n wrong, both at da same time, he's justified but still he needs to ponder over ridzi's condition as well. she suffered as much as he did or mayb more, cox she left him unwillingly, knew da reason but cdnt share it wid him n now having him infront of her eyes was doing nothing gud to her. i hope u continue dis part soon n plz wud u kindly add me to ur pm list, so dat i dnt lose track of dis beautiful ff again. bye..

Hey! Thank you very  much! Im glad you enjoyed reading them. Armaan does a lot of thinking in the next chapter and hopefully you'll enjoy it!

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Fizzi-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hello Alisha.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Okay, where the hell was I all this while?! Like I just caught up with this particular FanFiction of yours along with 'Straight Out Of Fiction!' You are so talented babe! I mean it's so nice to read something on Armaan-Riddhima even after the show has ended! Clearly shows that they're charm is here to stay. All your updates have intrigued me and I'm extremely excitd for your update today! Waiting eagerly! :)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Update soon! <3</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Love</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-Fizz.</font>

Hey! Thanks so much and I am glad you discovered my fics! I love AR, and I havn't really watched anything after them.. Next Part will be up soon
Love, Alisha K.

Yay! LOL. I've never waited for anything else so eagerly in my life. :|
So glad we're getting an update :)

Rhea.KaJen

Goldie

Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
150 pages up!! :D
Alisha new thread and update!! :P

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

I thank University time and again for making me switch coasts and landing me in the place where the magic began. Haha. As you can surely tell, I'm a Harry Potter fan-girl!

Lucky you! I should have gone to England, but instead I opted for my neighbors, The US.

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhea.KaJen

150 pages up!! :D
Alisha new thread and update!! :P

Yes, it's coming in a few minutes

Post Reply New Post

Go to top