Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 128)

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Finally you updated and finally my net has started working too LOL Would you believe if I say the first thing early morning I checked was your update?! :P I was so waiting for this.

It was truly worth the wait. Finally Armaan confronted his mom and may be now, he'll get to see the truth somehow. His confusion for trusting Ridz and still not trusting her is somehow understandable. I guess it all comes from the fact when people who you love betray you. But I still am hoping that his love will win over regardless.

The exchange of seats - is it done intentionally or a mere coincidence? Even though Ridz gave Armaan a chance, I would still want her to no longer try to get him back. Its Armaan's turn now. He has done a lot of mistakes too and that was not trying to find the truth before. Hired a detective, has he now? Whatever happened to all this before? Did he try to track Ridz earlier? The glimpse of his past you gave was heart wrenching. I'm so glad he has Muskaan Embarrassed She's so sweet. That reminds me, I want Rahul and her back soon too. =D

Oh, there are so many things I want to know now. I feel like sneaking in your lappy and getting a glimpse or two of all the updates. LOL Seriously, I wish I had this as a book so that I would only stop when I reach 'The End' but then am sure I would not want this one to end.. ever!

And once again I would say that even though I love 'An offer you can't... ' but this AR version is way too awesome. I'm absolutely in love with it!

Update soon! Remember we had a deal?! Tongue

-V-

P.S: Where are the 3 parts together? *bats eye lashes innocently* Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaPlumeDOrsjain

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
wheee u updateddd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaPlumeDOr

sweetnandu IF-Dazzler
sweetnandu
sweetnandu

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
awesome update..
pls complete it soon..

LaPlumeDOr

cuteshilpa Goldie
cuteshilpa
cuteshilpa

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
greta update loved that part
it was awsum

LaPlumeDOr

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Oh god!!!

I am having this adrenaline rush right now….and I have so many things to say…
First Rahul is the best person in this ff for sure, the perfect friend, the guardian angel from heaven so bright. Totally in awe of him
he brought the tickets for the holiday, though it would have been fun if they had left Muskaan behind and she would have been all green in the face… ROFL
And then Armaan was checking on Riddhima through Muskaan…that's really nice of him 
Sarina told the truth and even told about Riddhima's state…I hope Armaan is able to get to the truth…though it would be really romantic if reasons don't matter here…but it would be totally illogical.
And then you told about what the date with Ian did to Armaan…I hope sometime Riddhima tells him what actually did they tale about…
I still remember the candle thing in that update….

Just one more thing…everyday I look forward for an update for this ff…and its nice to see you back…Smile

<3
Nandi

LaPlumeDOr

sisgeo Goldie
sisgeo
sisgeo

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
brillian come back il say...thanks for continuing this ff...i totally agree with arman on getting back together...but what he did was wrong...destroying her reputation is not revenge...its not him...but in anger people do things which they regret later and will have consequences which cant be reversed...felt bad about the past scenes...i believe ridhima should know about the effects her decision had on arman...and i agree.she cant expect him to welcome her back into his life easily when she is not willing to tell him the reason she did wat she did...hope things will work out for both of them

LaPlumeDOr

ADITI.SHARMA_03 Senior Member
ADITI.SHARMA_03
ADITI.SHARMA_03

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
The part was superb!!! U potrayed every emotion tht armaan and riddhima went through so beautifully and as always muskaan and rahul's banter is our anti-depressant... Really luking forward to the complete part...
Update soon Smile

LaPlumeDOr

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Maybe Ian should come back into the pictureLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaPlumeDOrEthereal-Path

Go to top