Fan Fictions

AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 109)

Post Reply New Post

Page 109 of 152

exhalelove.

IF-Stunnerz

exhalelove.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgforlife07

Hola mi amigos!  Okay since most of you want a sneak peak before the update, how about I post one Friday? I think I can afford a tiny break after my exam since it's the weekend!
Love, Alisha K.
Yeshhh Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaPlumeDOr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 109)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged

LOLLOL I've always been an extremely patient person and truth to be told, the fighting scene I first planned was going to be much later.. I was going to have all four of them present, and the fight would have taken place at a club/pub.. I even had part of the dialogues in my head lol. But as I wrote, I deviated alot from my original thoughts.

As for endless updates, your wish is my commandWinkBig smile LOL. I'll try to update every other day. I can't promise everyday, because my chapters are rather long.

Love, Alisha K.

P.S: Not a caffeine addict, unless exam time! December and April are the only time the substance will actually touch my lips. Only sibling in my family that does not drink coffee or tea on a regular basis.
But am so glad with the way it turned out! Embarrassed
Omg! You're giving a sneak peek finally and then endless updates! Wow, I cant wait for your exams to be over. Good luck again! Thumbs Up

PS: Oh! Atleast coffee keeps you awake.. nothing works on me when am sleepy ROFL

LaPlumeDOr

-AK-

-AK-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Yayy!!!! cant wait for the sneak peek :D

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenvirman

this part is just amazing!
loved every little part of it and armaans is realizing his mistake too!

thanks for the PM
Hey thanks so so so much!! Glad you liked it!
No probs
Love Alisha K.

LaPlumeDOr

LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

Moist eyes & wet face ..Yeah I was in that condition when I finished reading this chapter Alisha ...

Too much pain SIGHH..every bit of this update was so so emotioanl I could feel Ridhima's pain & helplessness ..As it started I was expecting may be this gift from her will melt Armaan a little bit but his giant ego UHHH I loved that FB sequence which you included was so cute loved the what Ridhima Mnaofyed Armaan AWWW...coming to Hospital scene I was kinda hurt by Armaan's behavior at one point I thought may be now he will stop seeing Ridhim's condition may be his love for her will stop him but...He was so cruel to her ..and that end scene when she gathered herself & tried to behave normally made me thoda sa cry..then when Armaan called someone & asked that person to solve that matter it angered me ARGHH..how embarrassed Ridhima was in front of her boss ..poor girl..coming to next part her scene with her mom took my heart away ..the way she poured her feeling in front of her - "H
is words hurt mom. Every time he says something cruel, I feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest. I don't know what to do anymore..Mom I love him so much that it hurts" OUCH that sentence showed her depth of love for him (& in my heart I said Armaan you moron Jerk)..then her house part I was like OMG he is also doing same thing which his mom did PSHTT IDIOT...but that KISSS was WOW hot & steamy..then Rahul was a complete sweetheart I loved how he interacted with Armaan he did put something in to that block headed guy WOAH..& Rahul Ridhima's interaction showed how much she trusts him so cute ..Now the most heart wrenching part 'that park scene' All I did was cry cry cry cry I didn't realize when tears started coming out & then the wayRidhima blasted on him - "When I heard about your first movie, I was so proud. I skipped my class just so I can catch the first show. I used to catch a glimpse of you here and there, and it was enough for me. But then, you came back so I started to hope again. Hope that maybe fairytales did exist. I never blamed you for your anger, because you were entitled to it. So I took in all your harsh words, all your taunts, but each and every one of them hurt. I'm not that strong Armaan. I'm only human." - these lines just broke my heart in to pieces..*sniff* ...this just crushed my heart once again - "You were the only man I kissed, and I lost that too today. I nearly lost my job, and now, I nearly lost'" She inhaled sharply. "I nearly lost my virtue. How much more do you want me to lose? How much more do you need to punish me?"- now in the end part felt little relief shyad ab kuch achha ho-  Arman running after Ridhima may be  

OMG just realized how much I have written ..emotions mein beh gayi mein HAWW OOPSS

PS : I am truely happy to see you back , this story is so addictive & good ki kya bataoon ..you wont believe I have read previous chapter for like 54354369793132469 times I love it so much ..when ever I feel like reading something passionate & emotional I read this seriously keep up the good work KUDOSSS

Hey!! Thank you soo sooo muchhh!!Big smile Glad you liked it!
 HugHugHug A hug for making you cry. Hopefully the next chapter won't make you cry, though there might be emotional pieces.. I'm trying to go for a smile for my next chapterWink
I know... a lot of pain and guilt in the update but it was necessary to move the story forward, but fear not because it will get better and better until it becomes worse again.

At the hospital, Armaan's behavior is in some sense justified.. I mean the guy is desperate for answers and super mad at Riddhima for prying into his life, but at the time he didn't think about the consequences...so he does cross his limits.. but in some sadistic twisted way, we understand why...

I mentioned this to others too, I didn't want Armaan's love to show yet, because it would be random... he's still angry  and he's been in that state for seven years.. it's not by simple actions that he will come back to her, so my point was to guilt him to it, guilt him into realizing that he was to some point blind for the past years, and it's really the park scene that brings about the guilt.

The scene with the mom is actually an important one, I actually mentioned something in there that will come back later on! Well, Armaan won't literally run behind her yet, it's going to be gradual.. he has to seek her forgiveness first, and Riddhima won't forgive him just yet. There is still a lot to come.

As for a sneak preview, as much as I would love to give it to you, I truly don't think I could... all I can say for my story now is that there is calm before and after the storm, and there is always a storm before a hurricane (this is my version of the quote)... so this chapter was like the storm...

Love, Alisha K.

P. S.: I am glad to be back, I really missed writing, like a lot!! I am terribly sorry that you had to read and re-read my story without knowing what would happen next, but at the very same time I feel quite honored that you read it countless time. So sorry and thank you!HugBIG HUG for all your patience! I shall now resume studying again!

OMG hug for making me cry ..Okay I gladly accept it *JHAPPI*...Oh I am huge fan of emotioanl stuff so bring it on I will enjoy more then anything OMG you kinda giving me hint that ..something bad then this is yet to happen OMGOSH Yeah I will enjoy what ever will be their smiles or tears in next chapter..this chapter happenings were completely justified as a high point had to come to take the story to another level..now this breakdown from Ridhima's side will bring big change in the track I think..Okay yup I am understanding that but then also when the person with whom you are behaving like this is none other then your love , & that irked me ( may be I can't imagine Armaan crossing his limits) then yeah ,  his desperateness & reasons were justified , but Armaan (a hot headed guy) ,went a bit too far in fit of anger he forgot everything..which was upsetting ( probably I should realize that Armaan is not a typical lover boy here OOPPS *giggles*..kya karoon Armaan ko perfect  dekhney ki aadat ho gyi hai) also his behavior showed his fear that was the big reason for his reaction SIGH..100 % right if you will suddenly show him changed then it would be weird so I guess this making-Armaan-guilty process should be gradual with proper justifications & situations..yet I have to say , park scene was scary MANNN UHH.oh really waiting what is it ..oh yes he should do efforts for her forgiveness & I am also not expecting her to forgive him that easily..that quote is terrifying OUCH ..you are daraoing me now OMG what will come now can't wait , this increases my excitement..that okay now that you are back but yeah I was bit angry & upset that you left story in between with out putting any note I simply enjoy this fic so I love reading it again & again it kinda relaxes me

PS where do you live India? ..helps in knowing your online coming timings

Honestly, I think you tend to hurt those you love the most, since there is so much emotions involved. I know! Armaan was so perfect! I miss him!! But, Armaan here is actually very flawed... Don't worry, the hurricane is not coming yet; there is still time for that!

Love, Alisha K.

PS: I live in States currently, came for my studies, though my home sweet home is Canada

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Moist eyes & wet face ..Yeah I was in that condition when I finished reading this chapter Alisha ...

Too much pain SIGHH..every bit of this update was so so emotioanl I could feel Ridhima's pain & helplessness ..As it started I was expecting may be this gift from her will melt Armaan a little bit but his giant ego UHHH I loved that FB sequence which you included was so cute loved the what Ridhima Mnaofyed Armaan AWWW...coming to Hospital scene I was kinda hurt by Armaan's behavior at one point I thought may be now he will stop seeing Ridhim's condition may be his love for her will stop him but...He was so cruel to her ..and that end scene when she gathered herself & tried to behave normally made me thoda sa cry..then when Armaan called someone & asked that person to solve that matter it angered me ARGHH..how embarrassed Ridhima was in front of her boss ..poor girl..coming to next part her scene with her mom took my heart away ..the way she poured her feeling in front of her - "H
is words hurt mom. Every time he says something cruel, I feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest. I don't know what to do anymore..Mom I love him so much that it hurts" OUCH that sentence showed her depth of love for him (& in my heart I said Armaan you moron Jerk)..then her house part I was like OMG he is also doing same thing which his mom did PSHTT IDIOT...but that KISSS was WOW hot & steamy..then Rahul was a complete sweetheart I loved how he interacted with Armaan he did put something in to that block headed guy WOAH..& Rahul Ridhima's interaction showed how much she trusts him so cute ..Now the most heart wrenching part 'that park scene' All I did was cry cry cry cry I didn't realize when tears started coming out & then the wayRidhima blasted on him - "When I heard about your first movie, I was so proud. I skipped my class just so I can catch the first show. I used to catch a glimpse of you here and there, and it was enough for me. But then, you came back so I started to hope again. Hope that maybe fairytales did exist. I never blamed you for your anger, because you were entitled to it. So I took in all your harsh words, all your taunts, but each and every one of them hurt. I'm not that strong Armaan. I'm only human." - these lines just broke my heart in to pieces..*sniff* ...this just crushed my heart once again - "You were the only man I kissed, and I lost that too today. I nearly lost my job, and now, I nearly lost'" She inhaled sharply. "I nearly lost my virtue. How much more do you want me to lose? How much more do you need to punish me?"- now in the end part felt little relief shyad ab kuch achha ho-  Arman running after Ridhima may be  

OMG just realized how much I have written ..emotions mein beh gayi mein HAWW OOPSS

PS : I am truely happy to see you back , this story is so addictive & good ki kya bataoon ..you wont believe I have read previous chapter for like 54354369793132469 times I love it so much ..when ever I feel like reading something passionate & emotional I read this seriously keep up the good work KUDOSSS

Hey!! Thank you soo sooo muchhh!!Big smile Glad you liked it!
 HugHugHug A hug for making you cry. Hopefully the next chapter won't make you cry, though there might be emotional pieces.. I'm trying to go for a smile for my next chapterWink
I know... a lot of pain and guilt in the update but it was necessary to move the story forward, but fear not because it will get better and better until it becomes worse again.

At the hospital, Armaan's behavior is in some sense justified.. I mean the guy is desperate for answers and super mad at Riddhima for prying into his life, but at the time he didn't think about the consequences...so he does cross his limits.. but in some sadistic twisted way, we understand why...

I mentioned this to others too, I didn't want Armaan's love to show yet, because it would be random... he's still angry  and he's been in that state for seven years.. it's not by simple actions that he will come back to her, so my point was to guilt him to it, guilt him into realizing that he was to some point blind for the past years, and it's really the park scene that brings about the guilt.

The scene with the mom is actually an important one, I actually mentioned something in there that will come back later on! Well, Armaan won't literally run behind her yet, it's going to be gradual.. he has to seek her forgiveness first, and Riddhima won't forgive him just yet. There is still a lot to come.

As for a sneak preview, as much as I would love to give it to you, I truly don't think I could... all I can say for my story now is that there is calm before and after the storm, and there is always a storm before a hurricane (this is my version of the quote)... so this chapter was like the storm...

Love, Alisha K.

P. S.: I am glad to be back, I really missed writing, like a lot!! I am terribly sorry that you had to read and re-read my story without knowing what would happen next, but at the very same time I feel quite honored that you read it countless time. So sorry and thank you!HugBIG HUG for all your patience! I shall now resume studying again!

OMG hug for making me cry ..Okay I gladly accept it *JHAPPI*...Oh I am huge fan of emotioanl stuff so bring it on I will enjoy more then anything OMG you kinda giving me hint that ..something bad then this is yet to happen OMGOSH Yeah I will enjoy what ever will be their smiles or tears in next chapter..this chapter happenings were completely justified as a high point had to come to take the story to another level..now this breakdown from Ridhima's side will bring big change in the track I think..Okay yup I am understanding that but then also when the person with whom you are behaving like this is none other then your love , & that irked me ( may be I can't imagine Armaan crossing his limits) then yeah ,  his desperateness & reasons were justified , but Armaan (a hot headed guy) ,went a bit too far in fit of anger he forgot everything..which was upsetting ( probably I should realize that Armaan is not a typical lover boy here OOPPS *giggles*..kya karoon Armaan ko perfect  dekhney ki aadat ho gyi hai) also his behavior showed his fear that was the big reason for his reaction SIGH..100 % right if you will suddenly show him changed then it would be weird so I guess this making-Armaan-guilty process should be gradual with proper justifications & situations..yet I have to say , park scene was scary MANNN UHH.oh really waiting what is it ..oh yes he should do efforts for her forgiveness & I am also not expecting her to forgive him that easily..that quote is terrifying OUCH ..you are daraoing me now OMG what will come now can't wait , this increases my excitement..that okay now that you are back but yeah I was bit angry & upset that you left story in between with out putting any note I simply enjoy this fic so I love reading it again & again it kinda relaxes me

PS where do you live India? ..helps in knowing your online coming timings

Honestly, I think you tend to hurt those you love the most, since there is so much emotions involved. I know! Armaan was so perfect! I miss him!! But, Armaan here is actually very flawed... Don't worry, the hurricane is not coming yet; there is still time for that!

Love, Alisha K.

PS: I live in States currently, came for my studies, though my home sweet home is Canada

Well yes that is also true ..SIGH
yup But I love Armaan here I am enjoying his character
Okay yeah
OOPPS then my & your timings won't match ...

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
OMG!! It's Friday today! Can't wait to read your update!! Yayy!! Excited :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AK-sjain

KaranSGRules

Goldie

KaranSGRules

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Plzzz Update plzzz :D :D