Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF-Ten Ways to Get Him Back-Ch1 to Ch9 (Page 106)

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I just read ur ff and its wonderful. Love it. Just waiting for the updatteWink
I added u in my buddy list and pls PM me if u dnt mind.Big smile

Edited by Salwa_Mehrin - 02 December 2012 at 10:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaPlumeDOr

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Oh wow...thats stunning! 

I love this story! 

LaPlumeDOr

Jador Senior Member
Jador
Jador

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Aha! Now that should take of Armaan's rudeness and hopefully get him to pursue and woo his Lady Love, all the while coming closer to and learning the true story behind the break in their love life.

Thanks for the PM and will be eagerly wating for the next update!!!!

LaPlumeDOr

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgforlife07

Originally posted by Ethereal-Path

That just made me cry ! Rahul is so right. I'm glad Ridz has him in her life. What Armaan did was so so wrong this time. He crossed his limits. If not for his fear of a highlighted scandal, who knows what would have happened  to Ridz's image had it become newspaper headlines..

I'm so glad Rahul knocked him coz I would have either way. He has made me so pissed off with his act.. My heart goes out to Ridz.. She's just bearing pain and pain for nothing but a selfless act on her part.. no matter how much Armaan loves her ahead and tries to rectify his mistakes after knowing the truth, he would not be able to reciprocate her love to that extent.. She loves him way too much!

And btw, I wonder if Rahul's article will be something important ... may be a hidden message or something ...

I cant wait to read ahead.!! I'm super happy you updated !! =D =D

-V-

P.S: Good luck with your exams :)

Hey! Thanks so so much!!

I know, I made Rahul like this perfect friend, and now I want one in real life.Wink I wanted Armaan to do something that would have drastic consequences, because I wanted to guilt him into realizing that things don't add up, that there is surely more to the story.

Even since I started writing this story, I've always wanted Rahul to punch Armaan, so I figured this was a good moment. I initially wanted a bigger fight scene, but lets not prone to much violenceLOL

As for the article, I never really thought about that, but it actually gives me an idea. Thanks!!

-Alisha K.

P.S.: Thank you for wishing me luck in my exams, really need it... have a horrible exam schedule..Thank God for COFFEE!!
Haha Rahul is indeed a great friend. I'm so glad Ridz has RM in her life .. makes life better for her Embarrassed am sure you would find a friend life that too =D
Omg! You wanted that since the beginning and it happened NOW .. What patience yaa! LOL Trust me, this scene was better than bigger fighting scene.. Rahul would have been bruised for no reason and then who knows may be Muskaan would kill Armaan too LOL
Lol, dont mention.. I was just wondering that article scene would fit considering how you mentioned about Rahul having no idea what and where to start with :)

PS: Are you a caffeine addict too? Good luck ahead! Hope your exams are going good :)

Originally posted by ksgforlife07

Originally posted by Ethereal-Path

Just out of curiosity, would you update or give us a sneak-peek soon?!!  Embarrassed

LOL I am going to update the next part on the 15th! Pinky Promise. Cross my heart!
And as for a sneak peak, I truly doubt I will. I'll probably disappear today until the 15th. But after that, I am all yours!Big smile
@bold: Does that mean we can demand endless updates then? Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaPlumeDOr-AK-sjain

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
^ VINILAAA yes you can ..yeh bhi koi poochney wali baat hain 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaPlumeDOrEthereal-Path

LaPlumeDOr Senior Member
LaPlumeDOr
LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

finaly u updated it i m so glad its good to see now armaan will see the truth n poor ridz but somewhere ridz is at fault too hope u will update it soon loved the part

Hey thanks so so much! Yeah, you're right.. they are both at fault, but yet none of them are at fault. That's how I see it. If anything, circumstances and time are at fault more than anyone or anything.
Glad you enjoyed  it!

Love, Alisha K.
LaPlumeDOr Senior Member
LaPlumeDOr
LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenorchid

omggg...how did u manage to write tha awesomelyyy... Tears came into my eyes reading rids pain. So that tells how awesome writer u areee... I agree armaan went over board nd u m glad he is at the first step of realizationn... Waiting fr morreee... All the best fr ur exams
Awww, thanks so so much! Here's a hug for making you cryHug I am happy you liked the chapter!
Love, Alisha K.

Originally posted by ARMAAN-KSGFAN

yayyy u updated been dying to read further and the update was sooo heart touching i just loved i to the core every emotion was portrayed so so beautifully. really awesome part. cont soon and pls pm me :)

Hi! thanks so much for reading and I am really happy you like it! Sorry if I forgot to pm you this time, they were done sort of fast!
Love Alisha K.
Originally posted by Audiwalia

I liked the part... I know armaan was right at his place because he wasn't aware abt past but in this part he crossed his limits... I riddima to forget abt armaan 4r some tym ...

Hey! Glad you liked the part! Thanks so so much! He crossed his limits that's for sure, but he was desperate for answers as well... anger, despair, pain.. these things always leads one to act irrationally.
Riddhima won't forget Armaan, I think that's impossible for her, but next chapter, Armaan is the one who will approach her!

Love, Alisha K.

LaPlumeDOr Senior Member
LaPlumeDOr
LaPlumeDOr

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJen_addiction

hey! i just can't say how much i loved this part!  this chapter was so touching! i even felt like crying! nd hats off 2 u da way u write!
i felt so disgusted at Armaan 4 doing dat 2 Ridz! this time he crossed his limits! poor Riddhima how much she has 2 go through! but i m happy 4 her dat she has a friend like Rahul! he made Armaan realize his mistake! nd i m loving Rahul more 4 this...4 opening his eyes!
i just loved this part 2 da core! plz plz plz do update asap...i don't think i can wait any longer 2 read da next update!
thnx 4 pm:))

Hey! Thanks so so much! Yeah, Armaan can be pretty dense at times, this surely won't be the last time! But we'll always count on Rahul to knock some sense into him! LIteraly!

Love, Alisha K.

KaJen_addiction

Go to top