Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked the part... I know armaan was right at his place because he wasn't aware abt past but in this part he crossed his limits... I riddima to forget abt armaan 4r some tym ...
-AK- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yayyy u updated been dying to read further and the update was sooo heart touching i just loved i to the core every emotion was portrayed so so beautifully. really awesome part. cont soon and pls pm me :)
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey! i just can't say how much i loved this part!  this chapter was so touching! i even felt like crying! nd hats off 2 u da way u write!
i felt so disgusted at Armaan 4 doing dat 2 Ridz! this time he crossed his limits! poor Riddhima how much she has 2 go through! but i m happy 4 her dat she has a friend like Rahul! he made Armaan realize his mistake! nd i m loving Rahul more 4 this...4 opening his eyes!
i just loved this part 2 da core! plz plz plz do update asap...i don't think i can wait any longer 2 read da next update!
thnx 4 pm:))

LaPlumeDOr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JRia

enjoyed reading the part

Hey thanks for reading! Glad you enjoyed it!
LaPlumeDOr thumbnail

Originally posted by: nyxx

Such a long time Alisha, but this story is still etched in me, and I remember it so well! Definitely a power packed update, you filled in alot, and especially with Rahul coming in and fixing up Armaan...we're finally seeing Armaan opening his eyes, and paying heed to Rahul! Alas!

Glad to have you back, gluck for your exams..will wait for the next update :)

Yeah, it has been a while I have been present. I'm thrilled that you liked the chapter! Yeah, I wanted Armaan to start realizing, but I didn't want his realization to come just like that! Because he had a long time to think, he just never did... I wanted to guilt him into it, so it would show that Riddhima wasn't the only one who was wrong.

Glad to sort of be back, and thanks so so much! 
LaPlumeDOr thumbnail

Originally posted by: qt4ever

super lovely part!

it made my day...realisation has dawned upon armaan...finally!
cant wait for the next part..pls continue asap

Hey! Thanks so much for reading, yup our hero is finally coming into his senses, but there is more drama to come!
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omggg...how did u manage to write tha awesomelyyy... Tears came into my eyes reading rids pain. So that tells how awesome writer u areee... I agree armaan went over board nd u m glad he is at the first step of realizationn... Waiting fr morreee... All the best fr ur exams
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I can see that green light ..Good to see you active on this thread Alisha..YAYY Edited by sjain - 11 years ago
kajenvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this part is just amazing!
loved every little part of it and armaans is realizing his mistake too!

thanks for the PM
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Godd dat was awsumm

luvdd itt
please please plz cont soon