Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
this is CRAAZZYY ..and hard to believe that u updated this fic alost after 4 months :|||||..I was thinking that u have decided to discontinue it :O..but suddenly came back and update 2 chapters together WOWWW :O

Anyways, now coming to the chapters ..I was eagerly waiting for u to update...but almost my all hopes died :((..but these chapters and ur writing made me immensely happy ..u  r one beautiful writer KUDOS..and the way this story is moving it makes me so desperate to read ahead ..AR encounters their interaction has been FUN to read :D..with all the pain , emotions, sadness AR r going through AHH made me teary :((..ok ..so Felicia is arm's hired girlfriend ..I thought so :||...he is using Felicia to hurt ridhima ..but he himself is so broken and hurt :((.I hope for once he gives another chance to ridhima ..the 2 characters RAHUL & MUSKAAN ..HAAHA..they have proved to be such awsumm friends awww :))..the last bit of the second chapter was so cute..MANN ..can't believe they r suffering all alone but r not together *cry*..arm's song was heart wrenching :((..since the beginning of the plan of ridz rahul muskaan ..I was waiting for ridhima to open arm's wallet and see wats their in it ..but wat u did  NOT DONE :O :O *frowns*..I luv that score game btw AR (2-1 , 1-1 and all) LOLL...he has kept the gift he brought for her in that drawer <333..they need to b SAATH - SAATH now :D :(I can't take this separation anymore ..it just frustrates me :|||..cum on update sooner this time

PS don't take another 4 months for next chapter :O..

PPS : PLEASE leave a note on this thread before disappearing so that at least readers will know that u r busy & will cum back :)

maryamdiggi thumbnail
Wow!! another outstanding ff how do you do it, It's amazing how u make every part great.

Great update...
Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey alisha 
loved both the parts
hmm.. so Armaan loves Ridhima as much as she does...
Rahul and Muskaan i just loved the way u potrayed both these  charecter's...
hoping an early update this time 

nihamrm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy!! came across this ff today and it was outstanding ðŸ˜Š
just loved it to bits i hope armaan gives riddhima another chance
and also rahul and muskaan were just amazing by the way they try to help their friend 
hope u update soon
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awsumm updt
continue soon
smileever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh man...those were simply amazing parts...wat emotions superb
Continue soon
narainapurva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the wait was worth the parts!!!!!!

loved it!!!!!!!!!
nice part
continue soon
hope all misunderstandings go away soon
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can we have another slice of TWTGHB soon or, may be sooner ? ðŸ˜³
Mvinfff thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally, you update ! Luvd the parts and awesome ðŸ¥³ Parts. Waiting for the next part.