Advice Corner

India-Forums

SQUEAKY NOISE IN EAR!

angeleyesz Senior Member
angeleyesz
angeleyesz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
hi everyone...
so last night i was at a concert, where i was standing very near the speakers.. and those speakers are just huge! there was no other space to stand so i had to stand there.. for almost 2 hours.. on my way home.. i felt as if my ears were plugged in with earbuds..thats how i was hearing.. now hearing is fine but im having that sqeaky kinda sound thats been there since last night..

anyone know what that is? or how can be cured?

misskatrina Senior Member
misskatrina
misskatrina

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
i have no idea sorry clean ur ears out? or see a doctor if it lasts more than a week
xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
i think it will be best to just go to the doctor and see what he/she says 
Jess. IF-Veteran Member
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
From personal experience, im just gonna say to wait it out. The last time i went to a party, the music totally screwed up my ears for a few days lol. It goes away eventually! If it doesn't after a few days, make an appointment with your doctor! :)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index