Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maharaja's mistress MG ch 7 prt 1 pg 83 25/03 (Page 78)

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Premeena-

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
amazing n awesome

-Premeena-

Lakshmi86 Goldie
Lakshmi86
Lakshmi86

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Fantastic update!!!!!!!!
It was more like craziness in the air...........
loved the effect in Maaneet.........

amazing..............
looking for more..........

-Premeena-

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
amazing........love it!!!

-Premeena-

286pearl IF-Dazzler
286pearl
286pearl

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
so maan jealous.... wow.....

maneet's proximity ab kya gul khilayegi.... pl update soon...

cant wait yaaar..... must se yr tango....... u la la...

-Premeena-

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
loved it so they r going to do tango soon

-Premeena-

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
chapter 6
part 2
very nice part..................these two are very amusing............cont soon...............

-Premeena-

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
end of chapter 6

Maan's brow creased attractively. 'I'd have to say you don't know what youre talking about—and I can only assume that all these excuses are to cover for the fact that youre scared of dancing with me.'

'scared of you?' she huffed.

'if that's not the case then you have nothing to worry about. Do you?' he said dragging her close.

She had plenty to worry about, Geet realized as Maan's heat invaded her body.

'youre doing me a favour, actually,' he confided.

'I am?'

When would she learn not to fall for it? Geet wondered as Maans lips curved with amusement. 'who else would dance with me?' he said.

Judgingg by the envious glances she was attracting—every woman in the club?

'what are you thinking?' Maan demanded when she fell quiet at the thought of so much top-class competition.

Right this moment? No ego-stroking required. But she had an ace up her sleeve. 'I was just wondering if you can tango, actually'

'don't push me' Maan warned.

She would never learn. At a signal from Maan to the DJ the music changed again.

The tango might be one thing Geet had learned at her starchy all-girls school that came in useful now, but she hadn't factored into her thinking Maan's advanced technique. 'is there anything you cant do? She demanded as her bent her low over his arm before yanking her into intimate contact with every hot-wired contour of his body.

She might have known Maan would dance the tango like a gaucho—all brutal control and persuasive seduction, while she had no option but to wrap herself around him—those were simply the demands of the dance.

A circle soon cleared around them. They moved asif they were joined at the hip, staring at each other, intent and unblinking, as if they would find the meaning of life hidden in each other's eyes. Maan understood the workings of her body better than she did, Geet discovered, and she wasn't the only one to have noticed this. A blur of hungry female eyes only proved that Maan could turn any club steamy. He had set this one on fire the moment he had arrived—and now it was a raging inferno.

And fun. The humour in Maan's stare made the moment theirs—even if everyone else was swept in an erotic haze. Outwardly,they were putting on a show to scandalize, but this was really an intensely private fun-filled moment—though Geet suspected that neither she nor Maan could have guessed quite how well they would move together, or what a blaze of lust-filled heat they could create.

When the music ended everyone applauded as they returned to their seats. 'wow,' she exclaimed as the electricity between them subsided. 'where did you learn to dance like that?' 'I could ask the same question of you,' he said.

'im afraid my answer would bore you.'

'try me.'

Geet pulled a face. 'at school. You?'

'The school of life,' Maan confessed, shooting her his very best bad-boy smile.

'savage'

'bluestocking'

'scoundrel'

'prig'

She started laughing as they traded insults. It was a long time since she had felt this good.

'theyre playing your song,' Maan pointed out.

'you did fix this,' she accused him as 'MY Girl' blasted out over the speakers, but then as Maan threw her a sexy grin she had a moment of doubt. Didn't this just prove the lengths he would go to soften her up and send her home? Maybe Brij had asked Maan to work his magic and persuade her to return to England.

And was she going to worry about that now? Or was she going to have some fun?

No contest, Geet decided as Maan pulled her to her feet. Just for tonight she was going to forget everything ans let herself go.

precap: 'can we go on board?'

hmm kya hoga ?? ShockedShocked

looll thanx ladies an early update for you guys today..!!

cheers..Big smile

willl pm you all in the evening Wink

Love,

Zamee<3

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subdpurvascarce05zil143geettpayal906neetugarg123gagsyasmi123wifey90shreya satishbhakbhartifanannie03hemvbdivan_kash--love---Elfin-holyangelnamitasinPaloma_Dsakadafiixiaaperfectflirt8anaum91kkaavvyyaamishtibsiroililymysticangelBe.edgys-o-m-m-i-eLakshmi86richiiiiiRukhluvMaansanjuleemansijani21maansi007SakshiGargSaJan-SaJanQueenbeePallavimasinkptlJULIELpushpiIqbal Neha1NaughtyNihucyum321jazzeretteamzu32-shamima-ninaviShimmerrMaaneet4eve286pearlnats0101simi91PaintedSkyRamhari-Veritaserum-basicquestion1ambbihaKrishnaluv94krati5sanu3108Doracake-Zeenat-taibaaaJRiaajennpunjabi.princes--Saavi--smallvilleLavZswetha10divareenajanu_2006aamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetCrazzyBusy-afsha-sweet scorpiomitzi11sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimaanmeet1sun-naaaaaaaaapreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.Tyro_SharmeenLuvsGCpunam2712blackb28felicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinkspvdKrishna_Sourav

Go to top