Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maharaja's mistress MG ch 7 prt 1 pg 83 25/03 (Page 65)

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paloma_D

Pleassse update soon, I may just have to get the book- although i have far too much uni reading to do lol- procrastination:(
Anyway can't wait to read more x
ill definetly update it by tomorrow LOL

sabar ka phal meetha hota hai.. though m loviing the besabri LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

Lakshmi86 Goldie
Lakshmi86
Lakshmi86

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Hi,

Nice update!!!!!!!!!
Well loved the childhood story.........

poor Maan, Geet have not wore his choice of dress........
but i am very happy for her reason, she wanted to wear that for her mom.............i like it........

Hmmmm i wonder how Geet was so bold at her thoughts..........

So Now i feel Pari will make Geet a Pari............

waiting for more.........

-Premeena-

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
updating in 15 mins

_BlackPearl_

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Chapter 6 The date

Geet took her time in the shower, luxuriating in the suds, refusing to let anything, least of all Maan Singh Khurana, to interrupt her me-time—though she did caress her breasts and imagine it was Maan's hands stroking them. But apart from that…

'Geet,' Pari called out helpfully from behind the bathroom door. 'Maan's here to see you—'

'what?' the streaming water continued to thunder down while Geet froze mid-expletive with her elbows pointing skywards and her fingers planted securely in the bubbly tangle that was her hair. 'what do you mean, Maans here? He's supposed to be sending his driver.' When there was no reply, she switched off the shower. She could only hope that by some miracle Pari was mistaken.

'the raja's here,' Pari whispered through the door. 'I showed him onto the balcony so he wouldn't have to look at our mess,' Pari laughed.

Geet didn't laugh.

There was  a pause and then Pari added in a louder voice, 'Geet, are you alright in there?'

'M okay,' Geet managed, fighting off a breakdown. Her fanatic gaze tore around the tiny bathroom, loacating towels, clothes, her toothbrush and some paste—

'isnt it great Maan's come to see you?' Pari whispered happily. 'But don't be too long in there Geet. Its threatening rain and he's standing outside.'

There was another pause—much longer this time.

'are you sure you're alright in there?' Pari demanded.

'Geet-please answer me—I'm starting to worry…'

'just leave me to get dressed—I'll be as quick as I can—promise—' this promise was made as she cannoned off one wall and then the other in her desperate rush to get some clothes on.

'there's a lot of noise in there,' Pari sounded concerned.

'what are you doing?'

Struggling to pull her clothes without wasting time drying herself? Right now she was hoping frantically with one leg in her knickers while she cleaned her teeth at the same time.

'geet, can you hear me?' Pari demanded anxiously. 'that was thunder—and Maan's standing …on…the…balcony.'

'I can hear you, Pari,' Geet shouted between spitting, swilling and wiping her mouth. ' tell him ill be right there.'

'the girls and I are on our way out,' Pari called back. ' why don't you join us? We'll be at the dragon club—chocolate martinis. How can you resist? Bring Maan along—'

'Pari—wait don't leave me alone—'

Too late. The front door had just closed on a world of giggling.

She was on her own.

With Maan.

She calmed herself. She would not rush. If Maan had changed the arrangements without consulting her, then Maan could damn well wait. Meanwhile she had some serious thinking to do.

She took extra care with her appearance, loving the cool, slinky dress Pari had lent her for the night. The coral silk felt sensational against her skin, and the figure hugging-couture cut ensured it flattered every part of her. She needed all the help she could get, Geet concluded, checking her eyepatch was still on the shelf where she'd left it. She teamed the dress with some pretty, strappy sandals and then thought about make-up.

She studied her naked face in the mirror. One eye was cloudy, the other clear-a bit like life really, Geet concluded. One moment she knew exactly what she was doing and the next she was in a fog. The only certainty was, no way was she leaving this bathroom with her tail between her legs. But she she would fix eye patch in place.

With these thoughts under her belt she started with lip gloss, applying it carefully before adding some smudgy grey shadow to the eye on show. She had left her hair in the soft curls it customarily fell in when she didn't spike it up with gel, and after a flirt with the mascara wand, she was ready… pretty much. She checked her appearance one last time, craning her neck to see a rear view. Then drawing a deep breath, she buckled on her mental armour and went to find Maan.

When she entered the small sitting room Maan was standing on the balcony. He turned the moment her heard her come in. slipping his sunglasses down his nose, he took one look at her and stowed them in his pocket. Smiling faintly he murmured, 'Geet…'

'will I do?'

He pretended to consider this—the rasp of thumb on stubble drawing her attention to his sexy mouth. 'different? Quirky? Refreshing?' he said. ' yes you'll do.'

'you make me sound like the lastest design-led power shower.'

'it could be worse,' Maan countered, his lips pressing down attractively as he shrugged and held her gaze. 'I could have likened you to a little ray of sunshine—and I just know how much you'd love that.'

'you wish,' she said raising a brow. 'you clean up well too,' she observed casually.

Major understatement. Maan looked hot in nothing more exciting than plain dark trousers and a crisp checked shirt. It was how he wore them that made the difference—elegantly—casually—hot-chic couture on the hottest of fit bodies. You didn't need anything more than that. And then there was the heavy-duty belt the cinched his waist, drawing her fascinated gaze down over his rock-hard belly to his—

'are you ready to go?'

'of course,' she said, refocusing rapidly. 'I'll just stick my purse in my handbag.'

'youre paying? Even better,' Maan observed with amusement in his rich, husky baritone.

'taxi fare home, actually—my mother told me I should always have it.'

'your mother was right.'

'wont be a moment,' she threw over her shoulder as exited the room.

The truth was, she needed a moment to cool down and collect her thoughts. Leaning back against the door, she drew in a deep, steadying breath. This was madness—

This was inevitable. So why pretend it was anything else?

'just coming,' she called, quelling her excitement at the thought of all that hard-muscled flesh awaiting further investigation. Not that she'd get a chance, but a girl could dream, couldn't she?

__

hahaha so how did you like it??

precap- do you love me?? HAILA what did he sayy?? LOLLOL

leave me big huge comments and likes if you want an update tomorrow LOL LOL

thanx lovelies..!!

HugHugHugHugHugHug

Love,

Zamee<3

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

geettpayal906neetugarg123kasturi11asmi123nonabebuhemvb--love--annie03taanniholyangel-Elfin-SapphireFlamesshreya satishNiksAngelPaloma_DsakadafiAnemarimaaneetfan123namitasinkkaavvyyaaixiaaperfectflirt8Maaneet_Deewani.Regal.sanjuleemishtibHawtieSeepsiroililyQueenbeePallaviInfinite_FlameSakshiGargSaJan-SaJanJULIELs-o-m-m-i-eLakshmi86richiiiiiRukhluvMaanamzu32-shamima-cyum321jazzerettepushpiIqbal Neha1rituka7bd670816NaughtyNihuShimmerr--ANGEL--ninavi286pearlsimi91Ramharibasicquestion1-Veritaserum---Saavi--ajennLavZpunjabi.princessweet cherrysmallville-Zeenat-ambbihaDoracakekrati5Krishnaluv94preethiaShalveAsh1991sun-naaaaaaaaa--Ratna--maanmeet1sona-rairsroopalidivareenaswetha10aamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetsweet scorpiomitzi11CrazzyBusy-afsha-Soapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212Tyropunam2712_SharmeenLuvsGC_BlackPearl_blackb28felicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinkspvdKrishna_SouravJunglebee

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

so sweet of pari!!!!

wonderful updtae............love it!!!

nice precap

-Premeena-

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Premeena-

NaughtyNihu IF-Dazzler
NaughtyNihu
NaughtyNihu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
res......LOL am on time

*edited*

woww me luved dis part...juss one thing..did she wear her eye patch or nt??Wink

i couldn't get it!!Confused

w8ng for more!!!Winkupdt soonLOL

Edited by NaughtyNihu - 21 March 2011 at 6:17am

-Premeena-

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Premeena-

Go to top