Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maharaja's mistress MG ch 7 prt 1 pg 83 25/03 (Page 5)

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Zamee!

Wassap?

Where you lost?

Greaaaat plagiarized work! ROFL.

Skype soon. Mwah.
LOL as if plagiarizing in IB wasnt enought LOL
miss ya..!! definetly lemme know when youre free Big smileTongue

siroilily Goldie
siroilily
siroilily

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
loved it ......pls add me to ur pm list.......Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Premeena-

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Chap 1 part two

'Geet?'

More silence as Maan no doubt trawled the telephone directory in his mind, running down the list of geets until he came to the one who lived in Monte Carlo.

'Give me a clue.'

So there were a thousand Geets in his life.

'Don't pretend you don't know me.' Her voice might sound confident, but beads of sweat were breaking on her brow'this was so much harder that she had imagined.

But not insurmountable.

Her life consisted of kicking down doors'

And licking wounds'

But she wouldn't think about those now, Geet determined, unconsciously adjusting the position of her jeweled eye patch.

As I slipped under the anaesthetic I dreamed I was trying to stick an ice pick into Maans cold, unfeeling heart, but this heart was a stone that bounced away from me, and when I woke up I was blind'she'd been having a nightmare a lot since the accident, and this was her chance to break free from it ' a chance to put an end to the sense of desolation that had overwhelmed her when Maan had walked out of her life.

That had been years ago and she should be over it now. This was the best chance she was ever going to get to prove she wasn't over-faced by Maan, by life, by anything'and she wasn't going to waste it. 'Surely you remember me beating the heck out of you on your best stallion when you were careless enough to choose my parents to stable your horses with?'

'Geet Handa?'

Result'but could he sound any less enthusiastic?

'That's the one,'Geet confirmed, keeping up the bright act.

In fairness, she had never been the girl to whom boys' eyes were drawn, so Maan would hardly be eager to see her again. When other girls were trading style tips she'd been happiest mucking out the stables or hot-wiring the tractor. No doubt when other boys had been reading the Beano, Maan had spent his formative years mugging up information in the pages of a heavily illustrated kamasutra, but whether this crazy scheme of hers was mad, sad or just plain crazy, she had no intention of putting the phone down now.

According to that article in that day's newspaper'the one beneath the stunning shot of a tall, dark and unreasonably handsome hunk of a man with thick black hair and sharp black stubble'Maan had no intention of giving up on the last leg of the switch-back rally.

'What do you want Geet?'

Her mind blanked.

'Did Brij ask you to call me?'

'No''

'What, then?'

The five Ps sprang to mind: Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance. But she could never have prepared for this. Covering the mouth piece with her hand, she waited for her heart to slow down. Brij and Maan were as close as brothers, but Maan owed her no loyalty'they hadn't been in touch for years. No wonder he was suspicious. 'Today's newspaper?' she said, regrouping fast. 'The article on the front page says you need help''

'My co-driver's sick'wait a minute,' he said suspiciously.

'You're not suggesting''

'I could help you''

'you?' Maan exclaimed as if the world and everyone in it had gone mad.

'Why not me? I've got the right background.' Having won the junior section of several international rallies before the accident put her out of the game should put her in with a chance.

Shouldn't it?

Maan wasn't exactly biting her hand off, but if she was serious about this she had to convince him.

'You can't be serious Geet''

'I'm perfectly serious''

'Forget it, Geet. Is there anything else? I don't have all day to stand and yap''

'And neither do I knucklehead''

'What did you call me?'

Ice cubes filled the air. And were just as quickly melted by amusement. Maan didn't have to laugh or say anything for Geet to know that the balance had tipped, and that everything was going to be alright now. They had catapulted back to a different time when squaring up for a good-natured fight came as naturally to them as breathing. 'of course, if you don't want my help''

'Your help?'

'I don't just meet and greet in a beauty salon, you know'I am a medal-winning rally driver''

'of Dinky cars, perhaps.'

She hid a smile. This was not the moment to turn the air blue. She was almost home and dry'she could feel it. And while she might have reinvented herself as a respectable meet-and-greet girl in Monte Carlo's most fashionable beauty salon, Maan was an international playboy, so she had to raise her game and play it smart.

Maan, a playboy'

He'd always been heading that way'dark,sexy, dangerous'

'Are you still there?' he demanded as heat curled inside her, and far more insistently this time.

'I'm here''

How did he live? Who was Maan these days'was he royal or a rogue? Was he a professional rally dirver, or a professional bad boy? Maan had dropped off the radar around the same time she had, so she had everything to find out about him.

Secrets. What would life be without them?

'Just tell me what you want, Geet.'

'What I want? Its your co-driver who's gone down with a stomach bug'or maybe you scared the crap out of him with your appalling driving. Either way, I'm calling to let you know I'm here for you Maanpreet,' she finished sweetly, using the childhood name that had never failed to infuriate Maan.

'Like I need you', he scoffed.

'Like, who else is going to volunteer at such short notice?' Geet countered smartly. 'Who else would want to spend the say cooped up in the world's smallest space with the world's biggest head? Who else won the junior section of the Davington rally that you know? And who's here now--?

'In Monte Carlo?'

'No dummy,--New Ashford, Massachusetts. of, course, Monte Carlo. Do you seriously think I'd waste long-distance charges on you?' she was enjoying herself now. It was a long time since she had crossed swords with the invincible Maan, and that had been back in the day when she had worn pig tails and had wielded a lollipop like a deadly weapon.

'Okay, let's meet.'

LIKEd it? plz do comment..!!Big smileTongue

Laying the foundations of the story..!!

THANK YOU FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL RESPONSE ILL NOT LET YOU DOWN MAYBE AN UPDATE PER WEEK OR WHENEVER M FREE..!!

HugHugHugHugU GUYS ROCK.. HugHugHugHug

Love,
Zamee<3

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetscarce05zil143payal956gagsyasmi123hemvb--love--vishrutabhakbhartifanTinkJiamans22maaneetfan123-Elfin-SapphireFlamesnonabebuixiaa-eiya-Azmii.Regal.mishtibsiroililyLakshmi86richiiiiiBe.edgys-o-m-m-i-emansijani21sanjuleemaansi007SakshiGargputhmoonlight2630NaughtyNihubd670816ninavimaanujaanu-shamima-286pearlMsMovieloverShimmerrMaaneet4evenats0101ambbihasaomomsanu3108basicquestion1-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94ajennpunjabi.princessweet cherryBinge--Saavi--KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetAbsoluvrsroopalimaanmeet1-afsha-CrazzyBusysweet scorpioswetha10SahSahpreethiaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6roseinbloomhoneygrapeSabmeratu.--Ratna--_SharmeenLuvsGCmaaneetsangelpunam2712Craziest_MGibelieveinpinkfelicitysmoak.mysteriousmilliJunglebeespvd

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
lovely updte hun… ooo i want the 2 met
xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 06 March 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-Premeena-

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
awesome update
Want 2 c Maans reaction wen he sees geet
Cont soon Xx...

asmi123-Premeena-

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
nice ... 

cant wait for their meeting  

continue super soon 

love
Sana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Premeena-

NaughtyNihu IF-Dazzler
NaughtyNihu
NaughtyNihu

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
awsummmm do pm me!!!Hug n may i knw which book is it???do tell me in pm....LOL
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
did i read right? ....Geet wears an eye patch?...very good story...i would like to read more Thumbs Up

Edited by undisclosed - 07 March 2011 at 7:43am

-Premeena-NaughtyNihu

Go to top