Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maharaja's mistress MG ch 7 prt 1 pg 83 25/03 (Page 48)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Premeena-

update on its wayyyy..!!

YES youre encouraging me enough undisclosed..LOL ill always give you a weekday update... or at least try my best tooo!!!

gimme half an hour!!
awesome....thank you Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Premeena-

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
chapter 5
part two

'You can't just ring us and say you need a hot dress in a hurry without expecting us to conduct our own investigations,' pari explained, holding Geet down when she made a sly bid to escape. 'so stop acting cool and pretending like there's nothing special happening tonight when we all know you're meeting the maharaja''

'Who told you I was meeting Maan?'

'Ah Maan,' Pari said triumphantly, seizing on Geet's use of the notorious royal's first name. 'guilty as charged,' she exclaimed, exchanging glances with their friends. 'Monsieur Michel told us, ofcourse.who do you think? He's so excited for you.'

Geet huffed dismissively. 'well he needn't be.' Come on'give us the juice,' Pari insisted, ignoring Geet's protests.

The juice...Geet spared a moment for a wistful smile.if she had to go back to the beginning there were things she would rather forget'like Maan saying he would never forget her, when he clearly had for all those years. And now it seemed she was determined to throw herself back in his path again'and not like a nave school girl with a crush, but like a deerhound on the trail of some juicy prey. Seeing Maan again had fired all her latent lust and directed it towards him like a heat-seeking missile.

Not that Maan was interested. Asking her out for dinner was just him being nice'

Maan nice?

Okay. To be honest, that didn't sound much like Maan.

'Have you known him for long?' Pari demanded, breaking into Geet's thoughts.

'Long enough,' Geet responded dryly. Before the accident she would have been thrilled at the thought of tonight, but the loss of her sight had challenged all that, reducing her to a shambling, petrified wreck who was frightened of her own shadow'or who would have been, if she could have seen it'

'Coffee, anyone?' Pari said as one of the girls carried a tray in. 'I don't know about you lot, but I'm settling in for a very long and tasty session''

Geet stared at the steaming mugs, remembering that aftr the accident even silly little things like learning to carry a tray again had become a mountain she'd have to climb in terror. But like the girls Maan had taken her injuries in his stride. He didn't appear to find them repulsive. He didn't pity her either. In fact, he gave her no quarter, which was why she was so comfortable with him'

Comfortable? Did that explain a rocketing heartbeat when she thought about him?

'have you collected your thoughts?' Pari prompted.

Her thoughts had been in disarray since the rally. She could never have predicted that one phone call to Maan could change her life, forcing to ask herself all sorts of questions.

'don't look so worried,' one of the girls said, putting her arm around her. ' we promise to fire questions at you only until we run out of them.'

Geet had to laugh. 'And that's likely to happen.'

She should stop worrying and take this as a sign of how far she'd come. The girls had been part of her recovery and she was grateful to them. She'd lost her confidence along with her sight nad had asked everyone, including her family, to leave her alone while she worked out how to go forward. How could and interior designer face the world blind? When the sight in one eye returned she should have been grateful. She should have been down on her knees thanking God for his mercy. She had her life, her health, and her sight gone in one eye. Wasn't that enough when could so easily have been killed? But she hadn't felt grateful. She had felt bitter, depressed, and had only wanted to spare those who loved her from the fallout, and so she'd left home. Her dream of leaving her mark on the world had felt as if it was over. And as for her dream of sailing into the sunset with a man like Maan Singh Khurana'

Well, he'd hardly want her now, Geet reflected, checking her eye patch was in place.

'well come on, then,' Pari prompted. 'tell us about the Maharaja.'

How could she begin to tell them about Maan when he had flashed across her world like the brightest of comets leaving her to clutch in vain at his sparkling dust? When Maan had left England she'd known she would never get over it. There would be no more ridiculous birthday cards, or phonecalls requesting a taxi for a maharajah and his elephant'no one twanging her old lute, or whistling 'My Girl' ever again'

'start with how you came to be dricing in the rally with him,' one of the girls insisted.

'or how you came to know Maan would be driving in it.' Pari interrupted, wide-eyed, nudging her friend. 'well, we're waiting,' she said as one by one girls settled down. ' we want to know everything about Maan. And you can leave out all the boring bits like what he likes to eat'unless that's you.'

The girls had completely thrown her oput of the past and into the present, as they laughed their agreement she spluttered, pulling a face. 'im hardly his type.' Putting it mildly. 'who says?' Pari demanded. 'have you ever put him to the test?' Resting her chin on the heel of her hand, the pretty young model leaned forward.

'and how am I supposed to do that?'

'hold his gaze'Moisten your lips''

The girls cheered as Pari gave a practical example.

'that would have worked well if I'd tried it out on a hairpin bend'' and was easy enough for Pari to say. Like all the girls Geet shared an apartment with,Pari was stunning and accepted male attention as her due. 'anyway, I'm sure he's got better things to do''

'which is why he asked you out on a date,' Pari interrupted.

'it s hardly a date,' Geet argued. Its more of a cebriefing session.'

'excellent!' Pari screamed to filthy laughter from the other girls.

'believe what you will''

'oh, we will,' the girls assured her, exchanging glances. When Maan was in town there was a buzz of sexual excitement in the air;they'd all felt it.

'I still want to know how you came to fall for Maan'because you have,' Pari insisted, looking to the other girls for agreement.

'we all have,' they chorused, hugging themselves as their vivid imaginations got to work.

'what about the rally?' pari prompted. 'What did that feel like'pressed up close to him in such a highly charged and dangerous situation?'

Geet pretended bewilderment. 'we were professional,' she protested, blushing. 'how either of us felt about the other had nothing to do with the rally'we just got on with it''

'yeah, yeah,' the girls chorused.

Geet wasn't ready to admit how she'd felt'or that she was still coming to terms with how deeply Maan had affected her.

'a professional situation huh?' Pari teased her. 'okay so let's start at the beginning and work up to that boring old professional bit.'

Geet shrugged. What could she tell them?

All the gaps she didn't allow herself to dwell on'like filling in the gaps of Brij's engagement party? When selecting an appropriate look for the evening hadn't involved finding a suitable eyepatch to wear with her going-out dress'

'Maan was my brother's school friend. And things really came to a head on the night of Birj's engagement party''

'Sex was in the air,' Pari advised the other girls.

Geet shook her head firmly. 'we're talking about my brother and his wife. Love was in the air''

'even better,' Pari approved.

The other girls sighed theatrically, but their mischievous glances weren't lost on Geet, who sat up. 'If you won't be serious,' she warned pretending stern, I won't tell you anything.' She waited for silence, realizing just how long she had shut out the details of that night.

__

so what happened on that night?? ShockedShockedShocked

will post the next update early morning tomorrow as will be out the whole day Wink

precap- she could only remember that Maan's eyes had been full of teasing laughter...' ohh laa laa.. babyLOLLOL

do leave lotsa comments and likes for such a huge update... Big smile

will PM you all later.. gotta rush!!

Love,

Zamee<3

Edited by -Premeena- - 17 March 2011 at 3:11pm

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4dpurvachintushilpascarce05zil143neetugarg123kasturi11asmi123wifey90tellycrazyshreya satishmans22annie03nonabebuhemvb--love--SapphireFlames-Elfin-Paloma_Dnamitasinsakadafiixiaaperfectflirt8s-o-m-m-i-eLola13mishtibsiroililyLakshmi86richiiiiiRukhluvMaansanjuleemaansi007kptlQueenbeePallaviSakshiGargSaJan-SaJanmoonlight2630bd670816rituka7JULIELIqbal Neha1jazzerette-shamima-cyum321ninaviPaintedSkymaanujaanu286pearlMsMovieloverShimmerrMaaneet4eve-Veritaserum-basicquestion1Krishnaluv94-Zeenat-ambbihaAsh1991smallvilleLavZsweet cherrypunjabi.princesajenn--Saavi--JRia..hinal..shah10aamirkhanfanmitzi11CrazzyBusysweet scorpio-afsha-divareenaswetha10maanmeet1rsroopalisona-rai--Ratna--preethiaShalvesun-naaaaaaaaa6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212Tyropunam2712SheenGcianfelicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinkmysteriousmilliblackb28JanakivallavspvdDownhillundisclosed

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
awesome update
Awww Geet is falling 4 Maan all ova agen
Feel sorry 4 geet cuz she lost her sight
Oooh wanna know more about the past
Plz Cont soon Xx...

-Premeena-

smallville IF-Rockerz
smallville
smallville

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
awesome update!!!!!!
cant wait for more!!!

-Premeena-

ixiaa Senior Member
ixiaa
ixiaa

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
U left d update at such a crucial junction, why? Now how r we supposed to pass over time till ur next update premeena?

Thought now d suspense will open about what happened on brij' engagement night but u left it in d middleCryCryCryCryCryCry 

but d update was great.Clap

Dont take too long for posting ur next update otherwise v will beDead

-Premeena-

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!....what happened the night of brij's engagement party????....i can't wait...LOL

thank you for a great update....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

-Premeena-

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
amazing geet is falling for
maan all over gain
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn

-Premeena-

SaJan-SaJan Goldie
SaJan-SaJan
SaJan-SaJan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
loved d last 3 updates....
maaneet going out 4 dinner... wow...
n plz cont soon... really want 2 knw wat happened on d engegement night....
thnx 4 d pm..

-Premeena-

Go to top