Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maharaja's mistress MG ch 7 prt 1 pg 83 25/03 (Page 34)

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Chapter four

Part two

He was easing his muscles outside the entrance of the motor racing club when Geet stalked up to him the next day. Wearing banged-up jeans and sneakers accessorized with a shedload of attitude, she was brandishing the fireproof clothes he had arranged for her to wear. He noticed how full her lips were—how kissable—

How firmly pressed together.

He was ready for battle when she stopped in front of him—just as well. 'You knew what to expect,' he pointed out. 'you're hardly a stranger to the sport.'

'You should have warned me these came with your logo plastered all over them. I could have hired something plain.'

'You don't like naked women?'

She gave him a withering stare. 'When it's taken straight from the Kama sutra, I draw the line.'

'This used to be a man's team.'

'Well, pardon me for having breasts.'

'Are we done?'

'You tricked me Maan.'

'I, tricked you?' he demanded, dipping his head to stare at Geet intently. 'It was your idea to help me—and you never asked about the clothes. Just kill the complaints Geet, and concentrate on doing the best damn map-reading of your life.'

She muttered something unprintable.

'Just don't let me down.'

'Don't you let me down,' she retorted. 'We're supposed to be a team, remember?'

'The winning team,' he called after her as she marched off to get changed.

The helmet she had to wear for the time trial was about as sexy as a bucket with a viewing panel. White with a red stripe and a black visor, it had Maan's retro logo on the side. Five minutes in his life and she'd have to change that—not that she'd ever get the chance, Geet reflected. The all-in-one suit featured pants with a handy opening panel—

Well she was used to that from her rallying days. Everything was fire proof, apart from her knickers—the one item of clothing that should have been fire-proofed if she was expected to sit next to Maan for any length of time.

And she had to stop thinking like that. Where had it got her back in the day—other than frustrated? It was time to stop thinking about Maan's sexual potential and put him in the correct box, which was temporary teammate. He was nothing more to her than that and she was certainly nothing more to him.

It should get easier, Geet reasoned as she checked everything was zipped-up tight, she could feel herself slipping into the race mode, and once she was in the zone nothing would distract her from the job in hand. She had been good at rallying and that would be again. And the chance to race with Maan, who was a world-class competitor, could only be another building block in her climbing-back to confidence.

And those bold resolutions lasted all five seconds when she emerged from the changing room to find Maan surrounded by adoring women. No surprise there—though he did have the courtesy to tear his attention away long enough to acknowledge her existence. Wearing a black baseball cap pulled low, over his thick black hair and laughing eyes, and kitted out in race gear, he did look amazing, she had to admit—taller, stronger and far sexier than any of the other man in the competition—but it was the knowing curve of his mouth and the wicked glint in his eyes that promised more danger than any decent girl should want to get close to.

Irritated by all the hangers-on, she strode towards him like some warrior queen intent on relieving a siege, but the females currently assaulting Maan's defenses had their radar working too, and perfectly coiffed heads swiveled as she came close—which was where the fantasy faltered. Maan's glamorous admirers dismissed her with barely a glance—though Maan grinned as she elbowed her way through the scrum.

'Are you ready Maan? Or would you like me to leave you here—to sign a few autographs, perhaps?'

His darkly amused gaze held hers for a moment. 'You'll have to excuse me,' he told his adoring fans without once breaking eye-contact with Geet. 'It seems my co-driver needs some last minute reassurance'

'Ha! Geet exclaimed swinging away.

No wonder Maan had insisted she get a good night's sleep before the time trials. Pity he hadn't taken his own advice.

She had a good idea where he'd been last night—clubbing and who knew what else—though unusually, there had been no mention of him in the newspaper, which had to be a first since Maan had arrived in town. But what did the media know? What did anyone really know about Maan?

__

LOL LOL

hmm curious character this MAAN LOL
so how did you like it?? Tongue
Pre-cap:  'ready for some real driving?' Maan demanded.Wink

keep on encouraging me to write more and more.. thanx for your lovely comments and likes..!!

HugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4roshni77scarce05zil143kasturi11neetugarg123asmi123annie03hemvb--love--DancinFirefliesKavyaNaik123shreya satishmans22maaneetfan123holyangel-Elfin-SapphireFlamesnonabebusana.saba7sakadafiixiaaperfectflirt8-eiya-madhu.pmlistmishtibsiroililyLakshmi86RukhluvMaans-o-m-m-i-esanjuleemysticangelJULIELkptlQueenbeePallaviSakshiGargSaJan-SaJanmaansi007KinshukKiDewanibd670816Iqbal Neha1ytanuja-shamima-maanujaanu286pearlMsMovieloverShimmerrMaaneet4eveninavinats0101simi91RamhariambbihaPaintedSky-Veritaserum-basicquestion1smj1977.shrutikrati5Krishnaluv94punjabi.princessweet cherryajennKissTheSkyaamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetrsroopalisona-raimaanmeet1-afsha-mitzi11CrazzyBusysweet scorpiodivareenaswetha10SahSahpreethiaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.sun-naaaaaaaaa--Ratna--Tyro_SharmeenLuvsGCmaaneetsangelpunam2712undisclosedspvdblackb28

pr1ncess12 Senior Member
pr1ncess12
pr1ncess12

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
loved it toooo much
amazing 
well done 
pr1ncess12 xxxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-Premeena-

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Smilenice update as usual dear 
hmm m maan is curious charector i must say ...Smile
cont soon 
thnx for d PM 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Premeena-

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
amazing update.. luved it.. maan's so curious.. continue soon

-Premeena-

ixiaa Senior Member
ixiaa
ixiaa

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
recvd ur update in d pm and read it 4 d first time. it looks interesting. plz keep on writting. will finish reading d previous parts n then comment on them.

this part was great.

next part looks interesting so plz update soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Premeena-smj1977.shruti

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
fab update
Luvd it wen Geet sed pardon me 4 having breasts lol
Maan is a very mysterious person
Cont soon Xx..
Thx 4 the pm

-Premeena-

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
loved yr concept.... its awesome..plz add me to yr pm list...

-Premeena-

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
agree a curious character

-Premeena-

Go to top