Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maharaja's mistress MG ch 7 prt 1 pg 83 25/03 (Page 24)

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
UPDATE ON ITS WAY LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--ibelieveinpinkundisclosed

s-o-m-m-i-e Goldie
s-o-m-m-i-e
s-o-m-m-i-e

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
wow that was nice....
n waiting 4 next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Premeena-

NiksAngel Senior Member
NiksAngel
NiksAngel

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Oh wow....amazing FF...but m confused...is she really blind...i mean wid one eye....??? pls pm me whnevr u update...!!!

-Premeena-

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

End of chapter three

He had expected to feel many things when he saw Geet again, but he had not expected this—or the fierce desire to protect her that came with the discovery that his perfect imp has been so cruelly injured. Geet had always been defiant—always vulnerable—but her fighting spirit had always carried her through. Not this time, he suspected. She didn't fool him—she never had been able to do that. She had come to Monte Carlo like a beaten dog to defiantly lick her wounds—choosing the most glamorous place on earth to punish herself and ride the guilt. He had lived wildly too, but he had gotten away with it.

Why hadn't Brij told him? Why hadn't he picked up on this?

There was only one possible explanation. Geet's injuries must have occurred around the time he had been absorbed in his own private tragedy. There was only one certainty here—he couldn't leave her. He would have to make plans. All this he decided in a heartbeat as he stared into Geet's ravaged face.

'so,'he prompted dryly, as if none of these thoughts had occurred to him. 'we'd better talk about the rally. Are you sure youre up for it?'

'I have a problem with one eye Maan, I'm not blind.'

He wanted to cheer at this proof that his old Geet was still in there, but instead he stared at her steadily as he explained,

'the last leg of the race is to be a time trial around the winding streets of the principality—'

'which is why I'm perfect for it,' she cut in. 'I've only cycled the route, but ive lived here for some time and I know every curve and bump like the back of my hand.'

'so you could do it blindfold?'

She was shocked for a moment, but then she realized they were back where they used to be in the old sparring corral.

'if youre prepared to risk it, I am…'

'then we have a deal.' He turned to go.

'are you offering me the job?'

The uncertainty—the hope—in Geet's voice stabbed him to the heart. 'you'd better come through,' he warned.

'I will.' She held his stare.

What happened to them both? Geet's injuries were obvious, but they were both profoundly changed.

'just one thing Maan…'

'yes.' He held her gaze, enjoying the connection between them.

'why are you racing cars when you should be running a country?'

He might have expected a counter-attack. 'ah…' he shifted position.

'I know, its none of my business—'

'damn right its not. Ive had my finger on the pulse. I just needed one last—'

'if you say hurrah, ill slap you,' she warned him.

This time he couldn't stop his lips pressing down in amusement. 'still the old Geet?'

'still up for a fight?,' she demanded.

'you got that right.'

And then her cheeks blushed red as if she could read his mind. The type of fight he had in mind right now was very different from those they had indulged in when Geet was younger.

We should make time for you to take a proper look at the route map before you commit yourself.'

'not that I need to.'

But he wanted her to—and not just to ensure she knew the road.

'where do you suggest we do that?' she said.

'I'll send for you—'

'you'll send for me?'

'my driver will come and pick you up.'

'forget it, Maan.'

'do you want the job or not?'

'I want to work along-side you as your co-driver—I have no interest in becoming part of your entourage.'

'Make up your mind Geet.'

Did she want the job? Would her heart slow down long enough for her to answer? Did she want a chance to return to the old days—the old ways –the fun, the heat and stress, the pace, the danger? And that was just the rallying. Did she want to spend time with Maan? ' if youre prepared to take your chances with a one-eyed co-driver…?

Maan shrugged, but his gaze remained steady on her face. ' at this short notice I'll take whatever I can get.'

____

hmm so how did you find maan's reaction??

thanx for all the comments and likes lovelies..!! it encourages to write more and update as quick as i can..!!SmileSmile
 precap: ----- keep guessing!!LOL

HugHugHugHugHugHug

Love,
Zamee<3

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4inlwgeetchintushilpazil143neetugarg123gagsykasturi11payal956asmi123annie03hemvb--love--nonabebu-Elfin-shreya satishbhakbhartifanitsallabtGURTIwifeyTinkJiamans22sakadafiixiaamaaneetfan123anaum91kkaavvyyaas-o-m-m-i-e-eiya-mishtibsiroililyJULIELQueenbeePallavimansijani21abina03RukhluvMaanLakshmi86maansi007SakshiGargSaJan-SaJanarmaania13moonlight2630maanujaanu-shamima-bd670816Iqbal Neha1ytanujaMsMovieloverninaviMaaneet4eveShimmerrnats0101simi91basicquestion1-Veritaserum-RamhariajennBingeKissTheSkysweet cherrypunjabi.princesambbihaKrishnaluv94smj1977.shrutisaomomhinal_maaneetmaanmeet1shah10rsroopaliShalvesun-naaaaaaaaa--Ratna--Ash1991CrazzyBusysweet scorpio-afsha-aamirkhanfanmitzi11swetha10SahSahdivareenajanu_2006Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.Craziest_MG_SharmeenLuvsGCmaaneetsangelpunam2712_BlackPearl_ibelieveinpinkfelicitysmoak.-PoisonIvy-blackb28spvdJunglebeeundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
another great update...the character from this story fits perfectly into the Maan character...it is as if they sketched Maan from the show from the character in this book...again, thanks for doing thisStar

-Premeena-

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

lovely update......................

-Premeena-

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi