||Design Your Own Book Cover Contest Results||

Posted: 13 years ago

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/crazycreative/cclo7.gif
Hello IF-ians!

I don't know if many of you still remember or not but a while ago, there was a Book Cover Contest.
And the CC's are back with the results of that very contest!

Although the number of entries was a bit disappointing because I only received three entries, i thought it was only fair to recognize those people.

Therefore i would like to thank
s
tarry.phoenix, dmgmjht4ever, and Jiya_Angel.

------------------
..WINNER..

:: J I Y A _ A N G E L ::
------
For her ENTRY.

Book Name:
 One Perfect Rose
Author: Mary Jo Putney

Summary:
This is a story of Stephen Kenyon, the Duke of Ashburton, who, at a tender age of 36, comes to know that he has got only 3 more months to live. He chooses to escape from the confines of his lonely life, and wants to live on his own terms, at least for the brief span that is left for him. In his pursuit, he falls in love with Rosalind Jordan, who is a part of a travelling theatre group.

Rosalind, who was married and widowed at a young age of 18, lives now only for her adopted family and had completely devoted herself towards them, when fate brings her face to face with love again.

Both Stephen and Rosalind struggle against their growing love, she because she knows he is not of her world and must leave, he because he knows he has so little time. But finally, both decide to grab at happiness, however briefly.

Explanation:
I have chosen the sunset as the backdrop, because Stephen was standing at the sunset point of his life, and Rosalind thought she was at the sunset point of her life, when they found true love, and the rose played a significant role in their pursuit. 

I hope you like it

Thank You

Jiya

---------------
Here is your sig:

----------------

And the participants? I got something for you too!

Have a "Book filled" day! =]

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/crazycreative/ccl2-1.gif
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
Jotty, tht means were wr the '3 idiots'🤣
not done..n mst say 'awesome cover & so romantic'
Congrats....n Zunni gr8 sigies
Aww, i wish i could've participated... i wanted to! =/ But, I must say, awesome cover Jiya_Angel! That was perfect! :-) Many Congratulations for winning! :D

PS: Can i see the other entries as well Jot? Please? 😳
Edited by Angel-Pebby - 13 years ago
congratulations n u deserve it👏👏👏
OMG!!!😲

I won?????😲

Thank you
😳😳😳

and thank you sooo much for the wishes
😳🤗
congrats jiya u sure deserved it,ur title was better than original title itself and absolutely beautiful.
u sure deserved to win
congratulations n celebrations😃
jiya thts awesome,really intresting.
gr8 job
Oh haha, I was one of the three participants. Anyways, congrats to Jiah_Angel! Your book cover was definitely amazing!
The other TWO Entries.

So, i'm unable to post them at the front page because it's GAed and so if i edit it, it was drop.

But here are the other two entries as requested by Garima. [Angel-Pebby]. That's your name right? 😆

Dmgmjht4ever

dmgmjht4ever

For my book cover, I did A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. The book revolves around the lives of Landon and Jamie, written from Landon's point of view. Landon, even though knew who Jamie was, had never actually talked to Jamie. With no other option left, Landon asks Jamie to homecoming. With events subsequent to homecoming, Landon begins to fall for Jamie. Soon later, Jamie admits to Landon that she has leukemia, and only a miracle will be able to save her. As her health deteriorates, Landon proposes to her. At their wedding, Jamie's struggle to walk down the aisle without her wheelchair is a walk to remember, thus where the title of the book comes. The books ends with a sentence that leaves readers wondering which is, "Oh and I also believe in miracles now." For my book cover, I didn't want to keep it completely red because love can be expressed in multiple ways, and there are multiple different colors. So I used shades and tints of red and pink. The picture in the center are two kids, boy and girl, holding hands and walking. I did this due to the innocent love of Landon and Jamie. The quote, on the bottom left, is in the prologue when Landon is 57 and remembers when his life changed forty years ago. Towards the end of the prologue, he says "First you will smile, then you will cry - don't say you haven't been warned."

Starry.Phoenix

Hey ! Ho!! Crazies,

Here's my Entry for the ||Design Your Own Book Cover Contest!||
Well, the name of my Book is 'Let you Man Cook... Just for You!' and you do the eating. 🤣🤣
 Before moving on, here's the cover :

Well, i did this crappy, abs Unique, hattke cover🤣 keepin in mind the girls doing all the cooking for the family n when its about Love, Valentine's day, Night out, candle-lit dinner to banta hai, but how about 'ghar pe hi reh jaate hai!' thing!!🤣🤣🤣

You man doin' the cooking for you with his own hands, n you having fun....
aahh.. what a thought! and what better place than home to 'Just be Yourself' do the 'ahem..ahemm' things you always wanted to on this very spacial day!

Your man wants to impress you, with Food, Drinks, Flowers, and all the Love-hold things!

Thats it, without moving ahead, think about your Love n you'll get why i did ths?🤣

Enjoy,
Love to All
Shikha