The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Jenna needs the truth???

Poll Question: Do you think that Jenna needs to know the truth about vamp?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [87.50%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [12.50%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I think that Jenna needs to know the truth about vampires and werewolves...basically the whole nine yards..

What is your opinion about this??

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
yes she does need to know atleast for her own safety...with kat being around n klaus coming and so many vampires being in her house and around her

also i dont think its elena's call to make on how much jenna gets to know...she erased jer's memories in season 1 and jer wasnt happy abt it n he found out the truth in the end anyway and i dont think the excuse that she was trying to protect jenna will count for much seeing as not knowing the truth has caused jenna pain physically (stabbing herself under compulsion) and mentally (knowing Ric is not being honest with her)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.Kai.

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BC Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I'm gonna say maybe.

Why? Because it gets kinda crazy when everyone knows. I don't know if anyone has noticed but once everyone knows about the whole wolves, vampires thing, they wanna get involved and well.."help".

I understand that Jenna gets harmed physically and mentally by not knowing but honestly, who's to say that she won't after she finds out?
Isobel is back and that is just gonna make things that much more hard for Jenna but also for Alaric.

Plus, Elena has to live with Jenna and she obviously cares for her. Living with Jenna after she finds out, is going to be difficult. Everyone wants to save Elena and it's overwhelming for her. So much, to the point that she gives up and just wants to kill herself to save everybody else.

But i also want Jenna to know about this..but then i don't. So i'm gonna say .."maybe."

-Jot.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 06 March 2011 at 6:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.Amiiishshona.Kai.

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

I'm gonna say maybe.

Why? Because it gets kinda crazy when everyone knows. I don't know if anyone has noticed but once everyone knows about the whole wolves, vampires thing, they wanna get involved and well.."help".

I understand that Jenna gets harmed physically and mentally by not knowing but honestly, who's to say that she won't after she finds out?
Isobel is back and that is just gonna make things that much more hard for Jenna but also for Alaric.

Plus, Elena has to live with Jenna and she obviously cares for her. Living with Jenna after she finds out, is going to be difficult. Everyone wants to save Elena and it's overwhelming for her. So much, to the point that she gives up and just wants to kill herself to save everybody else.

But i also want Jenna to know about this..but then i don't. So i'm gonna say .."maybe."

-Jot.

Yes. You make a valid point. If everyone knows than it is not good. And especially when they want to help...Like Jeremey. 
She still has the chance to still get hurt even after she knows. But if she knows than their is a precaution. Like she wont invite every Tom, Dick, and Harry into the house. Be more careful...But yes the risk still remains. 

Maybe that is why Elena wants to make the ultimate sacrifice. 

I respect your opinion..and i do agree with half of it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.shona.Kai.

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
i agree with Shona, Jenna has the right to know about the things that involve her and her loved one! Keeping her in dark is like deceiving her, why is it that every1 else knows about everything while she is still 'clueless'!!

i get Jot's point too! too many people getting involved with just make things complicated. But Jenna is linked more than one way and this is the reason every1 uses her as pawn!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.Angel-Jot.shona.

jeflkjfkljfkj Senior Member

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.Angel-Jot.shona.Kai.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index