Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Kuch to Hua Hai- Chapter 20-pg 122 (Page 65)

HawtieSeep Goldie
HawtieSeep
HawtieSeep

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
OMG what the

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabi.princes

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
that was really a beginning of reality checkShocked

punjabi.princes

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu4ever

Beautiful update sweety.
Thank God it was Maan with the bouquet :D
Loved how Maan is caring towards geet.
Yaar the pics u added are sooo dreamy lol.
Geets papaji and dev nahiiiiin lol
Why dev is buttering up the father. Does he want some shares or what.
Oye teri. Dont u dare say geets husband dev warna teri band bajadoungui lol.

Do update soon please. Cant wait. :D

Thank You! Glad you liked the pics.. took forever to find them and insert them into the FF.
Lets see what Dev says, remember he is Dev!
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cyum321

that was really a beginning of reality checkShocked

yeah it is time reality kicked in for her! Sorry but the truth had to be revealed!
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
awsome update.
love it

punjabi.princes

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Thank God it was Maan with the bouquet

Loved maaneets promise on 2 never leave each other
my dear the pics u added are sooo dreamy
wow maan suprise to geet naughty
every minute
oh pls dont separate
or misunderstanding
i wish could told him
the truth
let see what in store
for maaneet future
fascinating update pls cont soonnnnnnnnn

punjabi.princes

punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmake11

Thank God it was Maan with the bouquet

Loved maaneets promise on 2 never leave each other
my dear the pics u added are sooo dreamy
wow maan suprise to geet naughty
every minute
oh pls dont separate
or misunderstanding
i wish could told him
the truth
let see what in store
for maaneet future
fascinating update pls cont soonnnnnnnnn

Thank you! Glad you liked the pics. To be together in their situation will required a lot of work as there is a lot of issues to sort out. But not to worry, she will eventually reveal the truth. 

mitzi11

punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Note: I was feeling super generous today and have decided to give you a double update. I know these next few updates will not be too pleasant, so I will try to update as often as possible to get through this mess. Please keep commenting as I love your comments and try to answer any questions you post.

Recap: Mohinder forgave Geet and pointed to someone as the reason for forgiving her. It was Dev.

Chapter 11: Blast from the Past

The words surprised, shocked, traumatized, shaken were all too little for how Geet felt at this moment. It was like the ground had slipped from under her feet. Her knees were shaking, her hands trembling, her eye sight blurry, and her stomach turning and tossing. This was too much for her to bare, as she thought, "This cannot be happening! I have to be dreaming this! No this is not a dream, it is a nightmare. A nightmare!"

She turned around to her Papa Ji, hoping for an explanation, hoping for him to take her in his arms and say that he is not there. "Papa ji?"

"Yes Beta, it is because of Dev I forgave you," said Mohinder with a huge smile on his face, staring at his son-in-law walking towards them. Dev reached them and went straight to hug Mohinder.

"Hello Papa Ji, how was your flight here?" Dev inquired. He then looked over at Geet and smiled, "Hi Geet." When she did not respond, he leaned over and gave her a hug. She stood there frozen, not able to move nor think.

Mohinders phone rang and he told Dev and Geet he had a meeting with some old friends, but he would meet these two for dinner later on. Giving Geet a kiss on her forehead and patting Dev on the shoulder, he smiled and bid them goodbye.

Once he was out of sight, Dev turned to Geet and said, "Come on Geet, what is wrong with you? You have not said one word in front of your papa ji. He is going to think something is wrong!" He put his arm around her waist and started leading her towards the elevator.

Meanwhile, Maan had been observing this scene and the only thought that was going through his head was who is that guy hugging his Geet? And why is Geet not coming back to me? He realized that maybe he was jumping to conclusions too soon. Since the guy was with her father maybe it is a brother or a cousin or a family friend. But why does Geet look so terrified and lost? The happiness of reuniting with her Papa ji is no longer on her face. No matter who that guy is, he is sure he is not her brother and he does not like the way he is touching his Geet. He got up and ran over to them and called out to her, "Geet!"

Geet froze at that moment, not knowing what to do. She did not know what would happen next and her heart was beating like crazy. Dev stopped and abruptly turned around, hearing someone calling out his wife's name, specifically a man.

Maan came over and looked at Dev first but then he turned to Geet, "Geet I need to talk to you, umm regarding the final deal and meeting tomorrow."

Geet looked up at Dev to see his reaction, but he looked confused as ever. She decided that maybe by keeping silent this awkward moment would pass by. But obviously luck and Baba Ji were not on her side today. At all.

"Hi, I am Maan. Maan Singh Khurana. I am the new business partner of Geet's office."

"Hi, I am Dev. I am Geet's."

Geet quickly cut in before he could finish off and said, "Yeah sure Maan. I will just come."

Dev was annoyed that she cut him off and not caring that both Maan and Geet were about to walk away, he continued, "As I was saying, I am Geet's husband."At that exact moment, Dev's phone rang and he turned around to attend the call.

Maan froze, as he felt a thousand bullets going through his body and the words, "I am Geet's husband," echoed through his ears. He could not hear, think, or see anybody. He was confused, hurt, angry, and furious. The only woman who he ever loved was already someone else's.

On the other hand, Geet watched as Maan went through a storm of emotions in front of her. She knew that this would come out one day but she wanted to be the one to tell him. She did not want him to find this out by that awful human being. Geet knew she hurt him to a point where he would hate her at this moment but she had to explain everything to him. She gently placed her hand on his arm and shook him a little to break him out of his trance.

"Maan," she whispered.

He looked at her and gave her a cold icy stare, a side of him that she never seen before. His gaze just killed her and she looked down not being able to look into his eyes. He then turned around and walked away without saying a single word.

Geet was in tears and she could not believe what had just happened. Should she run after him? Or should she wait until he calmed down to talk to him? She quickly took out her sunglasses and put them on before anyone saw her tears falling out of her eyes.

Dev turned around, "Come on babe, let's go to our room."

Not wanting to create a dramatic scene in the hotel lobby, Geet obliged and took Dev to her room. But once they were inside, nothing could hold her anger back and she began with the yelling. "Dev what the hell are you doing here? And why are you talking to my Papa ji?" she questioned him.

"Just chill babe," he said while putting his arms around her and then leaned in to kiss her neck.

She quickly pushed him off, disgusted at his behaviour, "What are you doing?"

"You are my wife and I can do whatever I want to you," he said while caressing her arm.

She shoved his arm off, "You lost the right to call me your wife during all those times you use to hit me and that time you beat me with your belt." She could not continue, remembering those horrible times that she has not told anyone.

"Just shut up okay," he demanded.

"No, I hate you and I do not want to see your face." She was about to walk away but he grabbed her back.

"Listen, my firm is now doing business with your Papa ji's and if I lose this deal then I will go into losses and so will your damn father. So that is why I started talking to that old man of yours.

She was not surprised by his dirty language as he always spoke like that of people, especially anyone related to her. "So you are just using him? You are using my Papa Ji?"

Dev rolled his eyes at her, "What else did you think? Eww that I wanted to be with you? And don't you dare tell anyone anything! You should be happy that your god damn father and family are talking to you again."

"Dev I am going to tell my papa ji everything," she said determined as that was the only solution to fix everything. Everything, including Maan.

He smirked at her, "Okay go ahead and do that. And then they will never speak to you again. It is best if you keep your mouth shut and just stay with me."

Geet thought about hugging her Papa Ji and the warmth and security that she only received from him. There was no way that she could lose him or her family again. She had suffered a miserable year without them and there was no way she could live her life without them.  

Breaking her out of her thoughts, she saw Dev approaching her, "And since we have to act married, we might as well get some pleasure out of it." He backed up Geet onto the wall and tried kissing her all over. It was like a devil had taken over him and he needed her body at that moment.  

She tried her hardest to get out of his grip but he was too strong and aggressive. She hated his touch on her body. It made her feel disgusting and violated.

He had not gone far in his act, only kissed her neck and chest, when his phone rang and he let go of her. She took that opportunity and ran out of the room in tears. She did not know where or to who she could go to in this condition. As she was walking aimlessly down the hallway, she spotted the door to the stairs and ran towards it. Once in the stair well, she ran up the remaining flights of stairs to the roof of the hotel.

Once she got to the top, she was out of breath and panting. The last encounter with Dev was flashing through her mind, as she continued to cry. All she wanted was Maan at this moment and she prayed to Baba ji to do some miracle and send him to her.

Geet wiped her tears and opened the heavy door to go on to the roof. As she stepped out she saw a figure already standing there. It was none other than Maan. Her Maan. Her love.

She ran up to him and hugged him from the back.

He was surprised when someone hugged him out of nowhere, but could not see who it was, "Kaun hai?" He could feel that it was a girl and pulled her infront him. "tum?" he asked and then pushed Geet away from him and ran a hand through his hair due to the frustration in his mind, body, and soul.  

In between sobs Geet finally said, "Maan, please listen to me!"

"Geet it is best if you just leave me alone."

"Please Maan it is not what you think."

He turned back towards her and crossed his arms over his chest, "Oh really, then what is it?"

"Actually I'" She did not know what to say or how to explain anything to him, "I am just really sorry Maan. Please forgive me."

"Geet the only way I will forgive you is if you can say that the guy Dev is not your husband." He pulled her closer and looked deeply at her. "Look into my eyes and say that whatever happened downstairs was some bloody joke! Say it!"

Geet was just looking into his eyes but no words were coming out. She still did not know how to explain the situation to Maan. Instead her eyes began to well up with tears again.

Maan realized that she had no defense and it was all true. He pushed her away from him again.

"I am sorry Maan, please just listen to me," she begged him.  

"There is nothing left to say."

"I thought you loved me," she said.

"I thought you did too Geet but there is someone else in your life!" he said as his anger was clearly building up again.

"No it is not what you think with him," she whispered.

"If your were married, why the hell did you sleep with me?!?" She looked at him and the anger and hurt were visible in his eyes again, but worse this time. Seeing him act like this scared her.

He pushed her arm away from his and started to walk away.

"You promised you would never leave me," she said, trying to talk to him.

"And you promised you loved me. Only me!" He left and went back downstairs. Geet stayed on the roof and just cried for a few hours. There was nothing or no one waiting for her and she was not needed. She felt useless, she felt horrible. She hurt the man she loved so much with her stupid lie. If she had just told him the truth about her doomed marriage, he would have supported her instead of walking away. She could see her life falling apart now. Maan hated her and no matter what she said could not fix it. Dev was blackmailing her with her family. And if she messed things up with Dev, then her family would get mad at her again. There was no winning situation for her. She did not know who to talk to or who to trust.

As the sky turned darker, and was pitch dark now, Geet decided to go back to her room. She hoped that her sexually aroused, good-for-nothing husband was not there. As she entered, she saw Dev lying on the couch with the TV on. He was half asleep and she could tell he was drunk, as there were beer bottles lying all around the couch. She went passed him, making sure to make no noise, and ran to her bed, slipping under the covers and cried herself to sleep.

The next morning she got up early and got dressed before Dev could even wake up. This was the last day and the last conference that would be held. She knew Maan would be there and she prepared a little something to say to him. Maybe he would forgive her and help her. She awaited patiently in her seat for him to come in the conference hall. But he never came! She looked everywhere around the room but he was not there. She saw Adi and the rest of the people from their office but their was no sign of Maan.

The conference ended around noon and everyone began to leave for the airport. But how could she leave without seeing Maan? She went to his room but the cleaning ladies were in there cleaning already. They said he checked out this morning. Geet then went to her room and Dev was packing his bag. "Hurry up and get ready, our flight is in 2 hours," he said, not once looking up at her.

Geet just quietly went and packed her clothes. She saw that she still had Maans coat from the night in the rain. She hugged it and then quickly hid it in her suitcase so Dev could not see it. Once they were done packing, they went down to the main lobby to check out and meet her papa ji. They had not said one single word to each other, nor did they look at each other.

But seeing her Papa Ji changed everything. She was so happy to see him that she started to get teary. But the real reason behind those tears was Maan. She could not believe he left without even saying bye to her.

Pinky came down and saw Dev. She hated him for how he treated Geet but could not say anything because he was still her husband. Geet told her about why Dev was there and how her Papa Ji had forgiven her. But she did not say anything about Maan.

They all went to the airport and soon were on the way back to Delhi. She remembered her flight there with Maan and smiled. She hated him so much at that time but secretly inside she had enjoyed his company.   

It was a night flight so the plane lights were off. Dev was next to her and was snoring. She felt like taking a magazine and whacking him on his face. There was no way she could sleep and the plane was dead silent. She decided to walk around for a bit and then go to the bathroom.

When she got there she saw another person just about to enter. It was Maan. She ran and stopped the door from closing. "Maan!"

He looked up at her and she could see the pain in his eyes but the pain soon turned to anger, "What do you want now?"

"Please just listen to me once, you don't know'"

"Yes I do know. Your married and whatever happened between us.."

Geet now pushed herself in the bathroom and shut the door. She started crying and hugged him tightly. He stood rooted in his spot. He wanted to put his arms around her and comfort her but then he remembered that she was already someone else's and it was not right. "Stop crying," he said in a flat tone.

She let go him and looked up at him, with hope in her eyes, "So do you forgive me?"

"No!" he said through gritted teeth.

Then there was a sudden knock on the door. Geet whispered, "Oh my God, who could that be?"

He whispered, "Shh hide on the other side of the door so you will be blocked by me and I will open it." She went past him and hid crouched down behind him. Once he was sure that the person outside could not see her, he opened the door a little bit. He stuck his head out the door and saw that it was none other than Dev.

Hope you enjoyed this update. I know a lot has happened, but it was coming. Don't forget to LIKE and comment. Will try to update again soon!

Chapter 12: Family Ties

Edited by punjabi.princes - 05 April 2011 at 7:40pm

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuzil143sunitasth1manisha035armadasmi123fizza25gagsykasturi11Paloma_D-BeingAppy-sakadafisamaira39YellowtullipsSapphireFlamesmaaneetfan123hemvbprizaVirIka4everred135bholyangelSemarnkbhakbhartifanalu5123nonabebubdasTinkJiamans22diyachillanaum91rostbirdy2011kkaavvyyaaLadyArwenmystique_girlzoha25princess14tanya_viam_sweet_pariBe.edgymyedward12mansijani21abina03HawtieSeepMsMovielovergangesegbJayaR-shamima-amzu32cyum321butterfly.tanuputhnats0101anmirzaTinkerBellaesha143sonu4eversmallvillehindu4lyfmechantefilleambbihaKrishnaluv94mrk-1meravigiliso-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6arpitajipreethiahoneygrapeSabmeratu.zaara2212VSai2008sweet scorpioSahSahnahtani88aamirkhanfanmitzi11--Ratna---Sexy-RageOfAnAngellove2_somamaaneetsangelkabslocksCraziest_MGx-affy-xpickachu_BlackPearl_Krishna_SouravDownhillspvd

Go to top